1. K. Gabdrakhmanova, L. Samigullina, and G. Izmaylova, “Cluster pumping station with autonomous power supply and a system of thermal water and gas reservoir treatment as energy-saving means,” in IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, vol. 988, p. 022040, IOP Publishing, 2022.
2. H. Gong, B. Wang, H. Liang, Z. Luo, and Y. Cao, “Strategic analysis of china’s geothermal energy industry,” Frontiers of Engineering Management, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 390–401, 2021.
3. L. Rybach, “Geothermal energy: sustainability and the environment,” Geothermics, vol. 32, no. 4-6, pp. 463–470, 2003.
4. K. Wang, B. Yuan, G. Ji, and X. Wu, “A comprehensive review of geothermal energy extraction and utilization in oilfields,” Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, vol. 168, pp. 465–477, 2018.
5. N. Wight and N. Bennett, “Geothermal energy from abandoned oil and gas wells using water in combination with a closed wellbore,” Applied thermal engineering, vol. 89, pp. 908–915, 2015.
6. N. A. Cano, S. Céspedes, J. Redondo, G. Foo, D. Jaramillo, D. Martinez, M. Gutiérrez, J. Pataquiba, J. Rojas, F. B. Cortés, et al., “Power from geothermal resources as a co-product of the oil and gas industry: A review,” ACS omega, vol. 7, no. 45, pp. 40603–40624, 2022.
7. M. J. Munawar, X. Bu, S. U. Rehman, N. Ahsan, H. A. R. Hassan, and M. Talha, “Abandoned oil and gas wells for geothermal energy: Prospects for pakistan,” in Utilization of Thermal Potential of Abandoned Wells, pp. 315–340, Elsevier, 2022.
8. Y.-L. Nian and W.-L. Cheng, “Insights into geothermal utilization of abandoned oil and gas wells,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 87, pp. 44–60, 2018.
9. A. Mehmood, J. Yao, D. Fan, K. Bongole, J. Liu, and X. Zhang, “Potential for heat production by retrofitting abandoned gas wells into geothermal wells,” PloS one, vol. 14, no. 8, p. e0220128, 2019.
10. X. Bu, W. Ma, and H. Li, “Geothermal energy production utilizing abandoned oil and gas wells,” Renewable energy, vol. 41, pp. 80–85, 2012.
11. F. Asadi, M. H. Karim, and M. Feshari, “The competitiveness of geothermal power compared to conventional methods of electricity generation in iran,” Iranian Energy Economics, vol. 5, no. 18, pp. 1–27, 2016.
12. F. Cocks, “Geothermal energy: Energy from the earth itself,” Energy Demand and Climate Change; Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA: Weinheim, Germany, pp. 105–112, 2009.
13. S. A. Candra and S. J. Zarrouk, “Testing direct use geothermal wells in rotorua, new zealand,” in Proceedings the 35th New Zealand Geothermal Workshop, Rotorua, New Zealand, pp. 18–20, 2013.
14. S. J. Zarrouk and K. McLean, “Geothermal well test analysis: fundamentals, applications and advanced techniques,” 2019.
15. Z. Yong and Z. Jianliang, “Technical improvements and application of air-lift reverse circulation drilling technology to ultra-deep geothermal well,” Procedia Engineering, vol. 73, pp. 243–251, 2014.
16. J. Templeton, S. Ghoreishi-Madiseh, F. Hassani, and M. Al-Khawaja, “Abandoned petroleum wells as sustainable sources of geothermal energy,” Energy, vol. 70, pp. 366–373, 2014.
17. F. Amrayi, A. Sheriff, and A. Amrayi, “A look at the fourth and fifth development plans in the perspective of the oil industry,” Journal of Energy Planning and Policy Research, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 92–77, 2013.
18. J. Terrados, G. Almonacid, and L. Hontoria, “Regional energy planning through swot analysis and strategic planning tools.: Impact on renewables development,” Renewable and sustainable energy reviews, vol. 11, no. 6, pp. 1275–1287, 2007.
19. F. A. Ishola, O. O. Olatunji, O. O. Ayo, S. A. Akinlabi, P. A. Adedeji, and A. Inegbenebor, “Sustainable nuclear energy exploration in nigeria–a swot analysis,” Procedia Manufacturing, vol. 35, pp. 1165–1171, 2019.
20. S. Maihemuti, W. Wang, J. Wu, and H. Wang, “New energy power system operation security evaluation based on the swot analysis,” Scientific reports, vol. 12, no. 1, p. 12680, 2022.
21. J. N. Sheth and N. Malhotra, Wiley International Encyclopedia of Marketing, 6 Volume Set. John Wiley & Sons, 2011.
22. “One map that explains the dangerous saudi-iranian conflict,” the intercept, 2016.” https://theintercept.com/2016/01/06/
one-map-that-explains-the-dangerous-saudi-iranian-conflict. Accessed: 2022-10-04.
23. H. Yousefi, S. Ehara, and Y. Noorollahi, “Geothermal potential site selection using gis in iran,” in Proceedings of the 32nd workshop on geothermal reservoir engineering, Stanford University, Stanford, California, pp. 174–82, 2007.
24. B. Iglinski, R. Buczkowski, A. Igli ´ nska, M. Cichosz, and M. Plaskacz- Dziuba, “Swot analysis of the renewable energy sector in poland. case study of wielkopolskie region,” Journal of Power Technologies, vol. 95, no. 2, pp. 143–157, 2015.
25. P. Hosseini, “Deep-learning neural network prediction of a solar-based absorption chiller cooling system performance using waste heat,” Sustainable Energy Technologies and Assessments, vol. 53, p. 102683, 2022.
26. S. Taheri, P. Hosseini, and A. Razban, “Model predictive control of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (hvac) systems: A state-of-the art review,” Journal of Building Engineering, p. 105067, 2022.
27. N. Chekir, “Geothermal energy for sustainable water desalination: Case of tunisia,” Water and Energy International, vol. 63, no. 1, pp. 27–40, 2020.
28. D. Romanov and B. Leiss, “Geothermal energy at different depths for district heating and cooling of existing and future building stock,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 167, p. 112727, 2022.
29. T. Jenei, “Swot analyses of geothermal investment projects—case studies,” International Review of Applied Sciences and Engineering, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 97–103, 2012