1. E. Samavati and H. Mohammadi, “Simultaneous voltage and current harmonics compensation in islanded/grid-connected microgrids using virtual impedance concept,” Sustainable Energy, Grids and Networks,
vol. 20, p. 100258, 2019.
2. M. Fallah, H. M. Kojabadi, and F. Blaabjerg, “New control method for vsc-mtdc stations in the abnormal conditions of power system,” Control Engineering Practice, vol. 96, p. 104316, 2020.
3. R. Ghanizadeh and G. B. Gharehpetian, “Distributed hierarchical control structure for voltage harmonic compensation and harmonic current sharing in isolated microgrids,” Sustainable Energy, Grids and Networks, vol. 16, pp. 55–69, 2018.
4. D. Kanavaros, G. Oriti, and A. L. Julian, “Implementation and comparison of active and reactive power ﬂow control methods in a single phase grid-connected microgrid,” in 2019 IEEE Energy Conversion Congress and Exposition (ECCE), pp. 2800–2807, IEEE, 2019.
5. Y. Qi, P. Lin, Y. Wang, and Y. Tang, “Two-dimensional impedance shaping control with enhanced harmonic power sharing for inverter-based microgrids,” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 34, no. 11, pp. 11407–11418, 2019.
6. M. Fallah, H. M. Kojabadi, E. Pashajavid, A. N. Akpolat, and J. M. Guerrero, “Compensation of distortions in vsc-based dc–ac power systems using a modiﬁed vector control method,” Control Engineering Practice, vol. 114, p. 104864, 2021.
7. A. Samadi, R. Eriksson, L. Söder, B. G. Rawn, and J. C. Boemer, “Coordinated active power-dependent voltage regulation in distribution no. 3, pp. 1454–1464, 2014.
8. A. R. Malekpour and A. Pahwa, “A dynamic operational scheme for residential pv smart inverters,” IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, vol. 8, no. 5, pp. 2258–2267, 2016.
9. R. Heydari, T. Dragicevic, and F. Blaabjerg, “High-bandwidth secondary voltage and frequency control of vsc-based ac microgrid,” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 34, no. 11, pp. 11320–11331, 2019.
10. N. R. Tummuru, M. K. Mishra, and S. Srinivas, “Multifunctional vsc controlled microgrid using instantaneous symmetrical components theory,” IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 313–322, 2013.
11. X. Zhao, L. Chang, R. Shao, and K. Spence, “Power system support functions provided by smart inverters—a review,” CPSS Transactions on Power Electronics and Applications, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 25–35, 2018.
12. J. He, Y. W. Li, F. Blaabjerg, and X. Wang, “Active harmonic ﬁltering using current-controlled, grid-connected dg units with closed-loop power control,” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 29, no. 2, pp. 642–653, 2013.
13. M. Fallah, J. Modarresi, H. M. Kojabadi, L. Chang, and J. M. Guerrero, “A modiﬁed indirect extraction method for a single-phase shunt active power ﬁlter with smaller dc-link capacitor size,” Sustainable Energy Technologies and Assessments, vol. 45, p. 101039, 2021.
14. H. Joorabli, G. B. Gharehpetian, S. Ghassem-Zadeh, and V. Ghods, “A new control method for distortions compensation and power control using microgrid connecting voltage source converters,” Sustainable
Energy Technologies and Assessments, vol. 47, p. 101373, 2021.
15. H. Joorabli, G. Gharehpetian, Z. S. Ghassem, and V. Ghods, “Identiﬁcation and determination of contribution of current harmonics and unbalanced in microgrids equipped with advanced metering infrastructure,” 2021.
16. J. A. Rohten, J. J. Silva, J. A. Muñoz, F. A. Villarroel, D. N. Dewar, M. E. Rivera, and J. R. Espinoza, “A simple self-tuning resonant control approach for power converters connected to micro-grids with distorted voltage conditions,” IEEE Access, vol. 8, pp. 216018–216028, 2020.
17. F. Hans, W. Schumacher, S.-F. Chou, and X. Wang, “Design of multi-frequency proportional–resonant current controllers for voltage-source converters,” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 35, no. 12, pp. 13573–13589, 2020.
18. M. Zhu, Y. Ye, Y. Xiong, and Q. Zhao, “Parameter robustness improvement for repetitive control in grid-tied inverters using an iir ﬁlter,” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 36, no. 7, pp. 8454–8463, 2020.
19. H. T. Nguyen and J.-W. Jung, “Disturbance-rejection-based model predictive control: Flexible-mode design with a modulator for three-phase inverters,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 65, no. 4, pp. 2893–2903, 2017.
20. M. Fallah, M. Imani, M. Abarzadeh, H. M. Kojabadi, and M. Hejri, “Load compensation based on frame considering low-order dominant harmonics and distorted power system,” Control Engineering Practice, vol. 51, pp. 1–12, 2016.
21. M. Fallah, M. Imani, H. M. Kojabadi, M. Abarzadeh, M. T. Bina, and L. Chang, “Novel structure for unbalance, reactive power and harmonic compensation based on vff-rls and sogi-ﬂl in three phase four wire power system,” in 2015 IEEE Energy Conversion Congress and Exposition (ECCE), pp. 6254–6260, IEEE, 2015.
22. P. Rodríguez, J. Pou, J. Bergas, J. I. Candela, R. P. Burgos, and D. Boroyevich, “Decoupled double synchronous reference frame pll for power converters control,” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 584–592, 2007.
23. M. Fallah, R. Kazemzadeh, and H. Madadi Kojabadi, “Performance improvement of dvr using a new numerical lpf based on vff-rls and fuzzy logic controller,” Journal of Vibration and Control, vol. 24, no. 17, pp. 4037–4049, 2018.
24. G. Mirzaeva, G. C. Goodwin, B. P. McGrath, C. Teixeira, and M. E. Rivera, “A generalized mpc framework for the design and comparison of vsi current controllers,” IEEE Transactions on industrial electronics, vol. 63, no. 9, pp. 5816–5826, 2016.
25. A. Micallef, M. Apap, C. Spiteri-Staines, and J. M. Guerrero, “Mitigation of harmonics in grid-connected and islanded microgrids via virtual admittances and impedances,” IEEE transactions on smart grid, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 651–661, 2015.
26. V. Narayanan, S. Kewat, and B. Singh, “Solar pv-bes based microgrid system with multifunctional vsc,” IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, vol. 56, no. 3, pp. 2957–2967, 2020.
27. S. Kumar, B. Singh, U. Kalla, S. Singh, and A. Mittal, “Power quality control of small hydro-pv array and battery storage based microgrid for rural areas,” in 2021 International Conference on Sustainable Energy and Future Electric Transportation (SEFET), pp. 1–6, IEEE, 2021.