1. S. Malekshah, F. Banihashemi, H. Daryabad, N. Yavarishad, and R. Cuzner, “A zonal optimization solution to reliability security constraint unit commitment with wind uncertainty,” Computers and Electrical Engineering, vol. 99, p. 107750, 2022.
2. S. Ma, S. Li, Z. Wang, and F. Qiu, “Resilience-oriented design of distribution systems,” IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 34, no. 4, pp. 2880–2891, 2019.
3. A. Nasri, A. Abdollahi, and M. Rashidinejad, “Multi-stage and resiliencebased distribution network expansion planning against hurricanes based on vulnerability and resiliency metrics,” International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, vol. 136, p. 107640, 2022.
4. M. Esfahani, N. Amjady, B. Bagheri, and N. D. Hatziargyriou, “Robust resiliency-oriented operation of active distribution networks considering windstorms,” IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 35, no. 5, pp. 3481–3493, 2020.
5. O. S. Omogoye, K. A. Folly, and K. O. Awodele, “Review of sequential steps to realize power system resilience,” in 2020 International SAUPEC/RobMech/PRASA Conference, pp. 1–6, IEEE, 2020.
6. I. Hadachi and S. Albayrak, “A survey on simulation of power systems resilience under extreme weather events,” in 2019 IEEE Milan PowerTech, pp. 1–6, IEEE, 2019.
7. L. R. Matthews, C. E. Gounaris, and I. G. Kevrekidis, “Designing networks with resiliency to edge failures using two-stage robust optimization,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 279, no. 3, pp. 704–720, 2019.
8. Z. Chen, Y. Sun, X. Ai, S. M. Malik, and L. Yang, “Integrated demand response characteristics of industrial park: a review,” Journal of Modern Power Systems and Clean Energy, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 15–26, 2019.
9. M. Amirioun, F. Aminifar, H. Lesani, and M. Shahidehpour, “Metrics and quantitative framework for assessing microgrid resilience against windstorms,” International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, vol. 104, pp. 716–723, 2019.
10. A. Nasri, A. Abdollahi, and M. Rashidinejad, “Probabilistic–proactive distribution network scheduling against a hurricane as a high impact–low probability event considering chaos theory,” IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 194–213, 2021.
11. M. Amirioun, F. Aminifar, and H. Lesani, “Resilience-oriented proactive management of microgrids against windstorms,” IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 33, no. 4, pp. 4275–4284, 2017.
12. J. Liu, Y. Yu, and C. Qin, “Unified two-stage reconfiguration method for resilience enhancement of distribution systems,” IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution, vol. 13, no. 9, pp. 1734–1745, 2019.
13. T. Li and M. Shahidehpour, “Strategic bidding of transmissionconstrained gencos with incomplete information,” IEEE Transactions on power Systems, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 437–447, 2005.
14. S. Lei, Y. Hou, F. Qiu, and J. Yan, “Identification of critical switches for integrating renewable distributed generation by dynamic networkreconfiguration,” IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 420–432, 2017.
15. Z. Liu, Y. Liu, G. Qu, X. Wang, and X. Wang, “Intra-day dynamic network reconfiguration based on probability analysis considering the deployment of remote control switches,” IEEE Access, vol. 7, pp. 145272–145281, 2019.
16. S. Pandey, A. K. Srivastava, and B. G. Amidan, “A real time event detection, classification and localization using synchrophasor data,” IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 35, no. 6, pp. 4421–4431, 2020.
17. N. Bhusal, M. Abdelmalak, M. Kamruzzaman, and M. Benidris, “Power system resilience: Current practices, challenges, and future directions,” Ieee Access, vol. 8, pp. 18064–18086, 2020.
18. O. Sadeghian, B. Mohammadi-Ivatloo, F. Mohammadi, and Z. AbdulMalek, “Protecting power transmission systems against intelligent physical attacks: a critical systematic review,” Sustainability, vol. 14, no. 19, p. 12345, 2022.
19. M. Panteli, P. Mancarella, D. N. Trakas, E. Kyriakides, and N. D. Hatziargyriou, “Metrics and quantification of operational and infrastructure resilience in power systems,” IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 32, no. 6, pp. 4732–4742, 2017.
20. O. Sadeghian, A. Oshnoei, B. Mohammadi-Ivatloo, and V. Vahidinasab, “Concept, definition, enabling technologies, and challenges of energy integration in whole energy systems to create integrated energy systems,” in Whole Energy Systems: Bridging the Gap via Vector-Coupling Technologies, pp. 1–21, Springer, 2022.
21. S. Abapour, S. Nojavan, and M. Abapour, “Multi-objective short-term scheduling of active distribution networks for benefit maximization of discos and dg owners considering demand response programs and energy storage system,” Journal of Modern Power Systems and Clean Energy, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 95–106, 2018