1. Y. Iwamoto, H. Yamaguchi, and X.-D. Niu, “Magnetically-driven heat transport device using a binary temperature-sensitive magnetic ﬂuid,” Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, vol. 323, no. 10, pp. 1378–1383, 2011.
2. G. Karimi-Moghaddam, R. D. Gould, and S. Bhattacharya, “A nondimensional analysis to characterize thermomagnetic convection of a temperature sensitive magnetic ﬂuid in a ﬂow loop,” Journal of Heat Transfer, vol. 136, no. 9, 2014.
3. S. Kamiyama, T. Kamiya, and H. Izu, “Boiling two-phase ﬂow characteristics of a magnetic ﬂuid in-a nonuniform magnetic ﬁeld. hiichiyo jibaka ni okeru jisei ryutai futto niso ryudo tokusei,” Nippon Kikai Gakkai Ronbunshu, B Hen (Transactions of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, Part B);(Japan), vol. 57, no. 537, 1991.
4. C.-C. Yang, J.-Y. Ji, C.-Y. Huang, Y. Ido, and Y. Iwamoto, “Experimental investigation of sub-millimeter thermomagnetic pumps with temperature-sensitive magnetic ﬂuid,” Applied Thermal Engineering, vol. 219, p. 119461, 2023.
5. M. Pattanaik, V. Varma, S. Cheekati, G. Prasanna, N. Sudharsan, and R. Ramanujan, “A self-regulating multi-torus magneto-ﬂuidic device for kilowatt level cooling,” Energy Conversion and Management, vol. 198, p. 111819, 2019.
6. S. Pal, A. Datta, S. Sen, A. Mukhopdhyay, K. Bandopadhyay, and R. Ganguly, “Characterization of a ferroﬂuid-based thermomagnetic pump for microﬂuidic applications,” Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, vol. 323, no. 21, pp. 2701–2709, 2011.
7. J. Tu and G. Yeoh, “On numerical modelling of low-pressure subcooled boiling ﬂows,” International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, vol. 45, no. 6, pp. 1197–1209, 2002.
8. S. Ahangar Zonouzi, H. Safarzadeh, H. Aminfar, and M. Mohammadpourfard, “Experimental and numerical study of swirling subcooled ﬂow boiling of water in a vertical annulus,” Experimental Heat Transfer, vol. 31, no. 6, pp. 513–530, 2018.
9. M. Ishii and N. Zuber, “Relative motion and interfacial drag coefﬁcient in dispersed two-phase ﬂow of bubbles, drops and particles,” AIChE Journal, vol. 25, no. 5, 1979.
10. A. Tomiyama, “Struggle with computational bubble dynamics,” Multiphase Science and Technology, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 369–405, 1998.
11. S. Antal, R. Lahey Jr, and J. Flaherty, “Analysis of phase distribution in fully developed laminar bubbly two-phase ﬂow,” International journal of multiphase ﬂow, vol. 17, no. 5, pp. 635–652, 1991.
12. L. Ge, W. Wang, Z. Peng, F. Tan, X. Wang, J. Chen, and X. Qiao, “Facile fabrication of fe@ mgo magnetic nanocomposites for efﬁcient removal of heavy metal ion and dye from water,” Powder Technology, vol. 326, pp. 393–401, 2018.
13. N. Zuber, “On the dispersed two-phase ﬂow in the laminar ﬂow regime,” Chemical Engineering Science, vol. 19, no. 11, pp. 897–917, 1964.
14. S. A. Zonouzi and A. Azizi, “Study of the magnetic taylor-couette ﬂow with the axial ﬂow in rotating machinery under quadrupole magnetic ﬁeld,” Journal of Enhanced Heat Transfer, vol. 30, no. 2, 2023.
15. A. R. Ahmadabadi, M. Rahimi, N. Azimi, and A. A. Alsairaﬁ, “Natural convection heat transfer in an enclosure ﬁlled with fe 3 o 4 ferroﬂuid under static magnetic ﬁeld: Experimental investigation and computational ﬂuid dynamics modeling,” Journal of Enhanced Heat Transfer, vol. 29, no. 1, 2022.
16. K. J. Buschow, Handbook of magnetic materials. Elsevier, 2003.
17. E. Solórzano, J. Reglero, M. Rodríguez-Pérez, D. Lehmhus, M. Wichmann, and J. De Saja, “An experimental study on the thermal conductivity of aluminium foams by using the transient plane source method,” International journal of heat and mass transfer, vol. 51, no. 25-26, pp. 6259–6267, 2008.
18. N. Kurul, “On the modeling of multidimensional effects in boiling channels,” ANS. Proc. National Heat Transfer Con. Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA, 1991, 1991.
19. V. H. Del Valle and D. Kenning, “Subcooled ﬂow boiling at high heatﬂux,” International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, vol. 28, no. 10, pp. 1907–1920, 1985.
20. M. Lemmert and J. Chawla, “Inﬂuence of ﬂow velocity on surface boiling heat transfer coefﬁcient,” Heat Transfer in Boiling, vol. 237, no. 247, 1977.
21. N. Kurul, “On the modeling of multidimensional effects in boiling channels,” ANS. Proc. National Heat Transfer Con. Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA, 1991, 1991.
22. V. Tolubinsky and D. Kostanchuk, “Vapour bubbles growth rate and heat transfer intensity at subcooled water boiling,” in International Heat Transfer Conference 4, vol. 23, Begel House Inc., 1970.
23. T. Karayiannis, J. Lewis, D. Kenning, et al., Single-phase ﬂow and ﬂow boiling of water in horizontal rectangular microchannels. PhD thesis, Brunel University School of Engineering and Design PhD Theses, 2013.
24. D. Kim, Y. Kwon, Y. Cho, C. Li, S. Cheong, Y. Hwang, J. Lee, D. Hong, and S. Moon, “Convective heat transfer characteristics of nanoﬂuids under laminar and turbulent ﬂow conditions,” Current Applied Physics, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. e119–e123, 2009.
25. M. Bahiraei and M. Hangi, “Investigating the efﬁcacy of magnetic nanoﬂuid as a coolant in double-pipe heat exchanger in the presence of magnetic ﬁeld,” Energy Conversion and Management, vol. 76, pp. 1125–1133, 2013.
26. E. Manon, Contribution à l’analyse et à la modélisation locale des écoulements bouillants sous-saturés dans les conditions des réacteurs à eau sous pression. PhD thesis, Châtenay-Malabry, Ecole centrale de Paris, 2000.
27. J. Garnier, E. Manon, and G. Cubizolles, “Local measurements on ﬂow boiling of refrigerant 12 in a vertical tube,” Multiphase Science and Technology, vol. 13, no. 1&2, 2001.