1. A. Paone and J. P. Bacher, “The impact of building occupant behavior
on energy efficiency and methods to influence it: A review of the state
of the art,” Energies, vol. 11, no. 4, 2018, doi: 10.3390/en11040953.
2. U.S. Energy Information Administration, “Building Sector Energy Consumption,”
Int. Energy Outlook 2016, pp. 101–112, 2016.
3. J. Virote and R. Neves-Silva, “Stochastic models for building energy
prediction based on occupant behavior assessment,” Energy Build., vol.
53, pp. 183–193, 2012, doi: 10.1016/j.enbuild.2012.06.001.
4. S. Chen, W. Yang, H. Yoshino, M. D. Levine, K. Newhouse, and A.
Hinge, “Definition of occupant behavior in residential buildings and its
application to behavior analysis in case studies,” Energy Build., vol.
104, pp. 1–13, 2015, doi: 10.1016/j.enbuild.2015.06.075
5. T. Hong, S. D’Oca, S. C. Taylor-Lange, W. J. N. Turner, Y. Chen, and
S. P. Corgnati, “An ontology to represent energy-related occupant
behavior in buildings. Part II: Implementation of the DNAS framework
using an XML schema,” Build. Environ., vol. 94, no. P1, pp. 196–205,
2015, doi: 10.1016/j.buildenv.2015.08.006
6. E. Sala, D. Zurita, K. Kampouropoulos, M. Delgado, and L. Romeral,
“Occupancy forecasting for the reduction of HVAC energy consumption
in smart buildings,” IECON Proc. (Industrial Electron. Conf., pp.
4002–4007, 2016, doi: 10.1109/IECON.2016.7793491.
7. V. Motuziene and T. Vilutiene, “Modelling the effect of the domestic
occupancy profiles on predicted energy demand of the energy
efficient house,” Procedia Eng., vol. 57, pp. 798–807, 2013, doi:
8. S. D’Oca and T. Hong, “Occupancy schedules learning process through
a data mining framework,” Energy Build., vol. 88, pp. 395–408, 2015,
9. E. Delzendeh, S. Wu, A. Lee, and Y. Zhou, “The impact of occupants’
behaviours on building energy analysis: A research review,” Renew.
Sustain. Energy Rev., vol. 80, no. May, pp. 1061–1071, 2017, doi:
10. V. M. Barthelmes, C. Becchio, V. Fabi, and S. P. Corgnati, “Occupant
behaviour lifestyles and effects on building energy use: Investigation
on high and low performing building features,” Energy Procedia, vol.
140, pp. 93–101, 2017, doi: 10.1016/j.egypro.2017.11.126.
11. Q. J. Kwong, N. M. Adam, and B. B. Sahari, “Thermal comfort assessment
and potential for energy efficiency enhancement in modern
tropical buildings: A review,” Energy Build., vol. 68, no. PARTA, pp.
547–557, 2014, doi: 10.1016/j.enbuild.2013.09.034
12. M. H. Hasan, F. Alsaleem, and M. Rafaie, “Sensitivity Analysis for the
PMV Thermal Comfort Model and the Use of Wearable Devices to
Enhance Its Accuracy,” Int. Compress. Eng. Refrig. Air Cond. High
Perform. Build. Conf., no. 2, pp. 1–10, 2016.
13. S. C. Turner et al., “Receivables Turnover Ratio,” Encycl. Financ., vol.
2010, pp. 227–227, 2008, doi: 10.1007/0-387-26336-5-1680.
14. S. Zhang, Y. Cheng, M. O. Oladokun, Y. Wu, and Z. Lin, “Improving
predicted mean vote with inversely determined metabolic rate,” Sustain.
Cities Soc., vol. 53, no. October 2019, p. 101870, 2020, doi:
15. T. Shao, “Indoor Environment Intelligent Control System of Green
Building Based on PMV Index,” vol. 2021, 2021.
16. E. Eduardo, C. Rodrigues, and M. Gameiro, “The use of Monte Carlo
method to assess the uncertainty of thermal comfort indices PMV
and PPD: Benefits of using a measuring set with an operative temperature
probe,” J. Build. Eng., no. November, p. 101961, 2020, doi:
17. H. Weiping, C. Dengkai, F. Hao, and D. Xiaosai, “Thermal comfort
analysis based on PMV/PPD in cabins of manned submersibles,” Build.
Environ., 2018, doi: 10.1016/j.buildenv.2018.10.033.
18. G. Y. Yun, “Influences of perceived control on thermal comfort
and energy use in buildings,” Energy Build., 2017, doi:
19. Y. Li, J. D. La Ree, and Y. Gong, “The Smart Thermostat of HVAC
Systems Based on PMV-PPD Model for Energy Efficiency and Demand
Response,” no. 1, pp. 1–6.
20. Z. Xu, G. Hu, C. J. Spanos, and S. Schiavon, “PMV-based
event-triggered mechanism for building energy management under
uncertainties ,” Energy Build., vol. 152, pp. 73–85, 2017, doi:
21. D. Wang, J. Meng, and T. Zhang, “Energy Buildings Post-evaluation
on energy saving reconstruction for hotel buildings , a case study
in Jiangsu , China,” Energy Build., vol. 251, p. 111316, 2021, doi: