1. M. Ahmad, N. Javaid, I. Niaz, A. Almogren, A. Radwan, “A cost-effective optimization for scheduling of household appliances and energy resources”, IEEE Access, vol. 9, pp. 160145-62, 2021.
2. Q. Ain, S. Iqbal, H. Mukhtar, “Improving quality of experience using fuzzy controller for smart homes”, IEEE Access, vol. 10, pp. 11892-908, 2021.
3. F. Ulloa-Vásquez, L. García-Santander, D. Carrizo, V. Heredia-Figueroa, “Intelligent electrical pattern recognition of appliances consumption for home energy management using high resolution measurement”, IEEE Latin America Transactions, vol. 20, pp. 326-34, 2022.
4. N. Klasen, F. Lux, J. Weber, T. Roessler, A. Kraft, “A comprehensive study of module layouts for silicon solar cells under partial shading”, IEEE Journal of Photovoltaics, In Press, 2022.
5. A. Reddy, K. Narayana, “Investigation of a multi-strategy ensemble social group optimization algorithm for the optimization of energy management in electric vehicles”, IEEE Access, vol. 10, pp. 12084-124, 2022.
6. R. Balakrishnan, V. Geetha, “Review on home energy management system”, Materials Today: Proceedings, vol. 47, pp. 144-150, 2021.
7. S. Tuomela, M. Tome, N. Iivari, R. Svento, “Impacts of home energy management systems on electricity consumption”, Applied Energy, vol. 299, pp. 117310, 2021.
8. G. Kaa, S. Stoccuto, C. Calderon, “A battle over smart standards: Compatibility, governance, and innovation in home energy management systems and smart meters in the Netherlands”, Energy Research & Social Science, vol. 82, pp. 102302, 2021.
9. X. Wang, X. Mao, H. Khodaei, “A multi-objective home energy management system based on internet of things and optimization algorithms”, Journal of Building Engineering, vol. 33, pp. 101603, 2021.
10. H. Merdanoglu, “Finding optimal schedules in a home energy management system”, Electric Power Systems Research, vol. 182, pp. 106229, 2020..
11. H. Mehrjerdi, R. Hemmati, “Coordination of vehicle-to-home and renewable capacity resources for energy management in resilience and self-healing building”, Renewable Energy, vol. 146, pp. 568-579, 2020.
12. Y. Yang, S. Wang, “Resilient residential energy management with vehicle-to-home and photovoltaic uncertainty”, Electrical Power and Energy Systems, vol. 132, pp. 107206, 2021.
13. J. Agbodjan, P. Bourdais, H. Gueguen, “Integrating stochastic discrete constraints in MPC, Application to Home Energy Management System”, IFAC Journal of Systems and Control, vol. 17, pp. 100168, 2021.
14. B. Jeddi, Y. Mishra, G. Ledwich, “Distributed load scheduling in residential neighborhoods for coordinated operation of multiple home energy management systems”, Applied Energy, vol. 300, pp. 117353, 2021
15. P. Wang, Z. Zhang, L. Fu, N. Ran, “Optimal design of home energy management strategy based on refined load model”, Energy, vol. 218, pp. 119516, 2021.
16. E. UlHaq, C. Lyu, P. Xie, S. Yan, F. Ahmad, Y. Jia, “Implementation of home energy management system based on reinforcement learning”, Energy Reports, vol. 8, pp. 560-566, 2022.
17. N. Koltsaklisa, I. Panapakidis, G. Christoforidis, J. Knápek, “Smart home energy management processes support through machine learning algorithms”, Energy Reports, vol. 8, pp. 1-6, 2022.
18. M. Veliz, S. Gurung, F. Jurado, “Efficient solution of many-objective Home Energy Management systems”, Electrical Power and Energy Systems, vol. 136, pp. 107666, 2022.
19. G. Kaa, S. Stoccuto, C. Calderon, “A battle over smart standards: Compatibility, governance, and innovation in home energy management systems and smart meters in the Netherlands”, Energy Research & Social Science, vol. 82, pp. 102302, 2021.
20. R. Balakrishnan, V. Geetha, “Review on home energy management system”, Materials Today: Proceedings, vol. 47, pp. 144-150, 2021.
21. M. Aliero, K. Qureshi, M. Pasha, G. Jeon, “Smart home energy management systems in internet of things networks for green cities demands and services”, Environmental Technology & Innovation, vol. 22, pp. 101443, 2021.
22. S. Tuomela, M. Tome, N. Iivari, R. Svento, “Impacts of home energy management systems on electricity consumption”, Applied Energy, vol. 299, pp. 117310, 2021.
23. A. Soroush, N. Amani, “BIM-based optimum design and energy performance assessment of residential buildings”, Journal of Energy Management and Technology, vol. 5, pp. 64-72, 2021.
24. A. Dejamkhooy, A. Ahmadpour, S. Pourjafar, “Non–intrusive appliance load disaggregation in smart homes using hybrid constrained particle swarm optimization and factorial hidden markov model”, Journal of Energy Management and Technology, vol. 3, pp. 52-64, 2019.
25. G. R. Aghajani, H. A. Shayanfar, H. Shayeghi, “Demand side management in a smart micro-grid in the presence of renewable generation and demand response”, Energy, vol. 126, pp. 622-637, 2017.
26. M. Shafie-khah, P. Siano, D. Fitiwi, N. Mahmoudi, J. Catalão, “An innovative two-level model for electric vehicle parking lots in distribution systems with renewable energy”, IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, vol. 9, pp.1506-1520, 2017.
27. M. Alilou, B. Tousi, H. Shayeghi, “Multi-Objective Unit and Load Commitment in Smart Homes Considering Uncertainties”, International Transactions on Electrical Energy Systems, vol. 30, Article No. e12614, 2020.
28. S. Mirjalili, “Dragonfly Algorithm: a New Meta-Heuristic Optimization Technique for Solving Single-Objective, Discrete, and Multi-Objective Problems”, Neural Computing and Applications, Vol. 27, pp. 1053-1073, 2016
29. E. Babaee, A. Mardani, Z. Dashtian, M. Soltani, G. Weber, “A novel hybrid method using fuzzy decision making and multi-objective programming for sustainable reliable supplier selection in two-echelon supply chain design”, Journal of Cleaner Production, vol. 250, pp. 119517, 2020.
30. B. Barbato et al., “A distributed demand-side management framework for the smart grid”, Computer communications, vol. 57, pp. 13-24, 2015.
31. H. Shayeghi, M. Alilou, “Modeling of Energy Systems for Smart Homes”, in N. Mahdavi, E. Kurt, N. Bizon, “Numerical Methods for Energy Applications”, Springer, 2021
32. E. Oda, A. Hamed, A. Ali, A. Elbaset, M. Sattar, M. Ebeed, “Stochastic optimal planning of distribution system considering integrated photovoltaic-based DG and DSTATCOM under uncertainties of loads and solar irradiance”, IEEE Access, vol. 9, pp. 26541-55, 2021.
33. S. Jurkovic et al., “Next generation chevy volt electric machines; design, optimization and control for performance and rare-earth mitigation”, IEEE Energy Conversion Congress and Exposition, 2015.
34. O. Erdinc, N. Paterakis, I. Pappi, A. Bakirtzis, J. Catalão, “A new perspective for sizing of distributed generation and energy storage for smart households under demand response”, Applied Energy, vol. 143, pp. 26-37, 2015.
35. S. Sadati, J. Moshtagh, M. Shafiekhah, J. Catalao, “Smart distribution system operational scheduling considering electric vehicle parking lot and demand response programs”, Electric Power Systems Research, vol. 160, pp. 404-418, 2018.
36. M. Alilou, D. Nazarpour, H. Shayeghi, “Multi-objective optimization of demand side management and multi dg in the distribution system with demand response”, Journal of Operation and Automation in Power Engineering, vol. 6, pp. 230-242, 2018.
37. S. Abbasi, H. Abdi, “Return on investment in transmission network expansion planning considering wind generation uncertainties applying non-dominated sorting genetic algorithm”, Journal of Operation and Automation in Power Engineering, vol. 6, pp. 89-100, 2018.
38. S. Ghobadpour, M. Gandomkar, J. Nikoukar, “Multi-objective function optimization for locating and sizing of distributed generation sources in radial distribution networks with fuse and recloser protection”, Journal of Operation and Automation in Power Engineering, vol. 9, pp. 266-273, 2021