1. R. K. Fakher Alfahed, S. Oudah, and K. Al-jabori, “Electriﬁcation of a rural home by solar photovoltaic system in haur al-hammar of iraq,” Journal of Energy Management and Technology, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 30–
2. K. Kusakana, “Optimal peer-to-peer energy management between grid-connected prosumers with battery storage and photovoltaic systems,” Journal of Energy Storage, vol. 32, p. 101717, 2020.
3. S. Parhizi, H. Lotﬁ, A. Khodaei, and S. Bahramirad, “State of the art in research on microgrids: A review,” IEEE access, vol. 3, pp. 890–925, 2015.
4. Z. Li and T. Ma, “Peer-to-peer electricity trading in grid-connected residential communities with household distributed photovoltaic,” Applied energy, vol. 278, p. 115670, 2020.
5. M. Khorasany, Y. Mishra, and G. Ledwich, “Market framework for local energy trading: A review of potential designs and market clearing approaches,” IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution, vol. 12, no. 22, pp. 5899–5908, 2018.
6. B. H. Rao, S. L. Arun, and M. P. Selvan, “Framework of locality electricity trading system for proﬁtable peer-to-peer power transaction in locality electricity market,” IET Smart Grid, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 318–330, 2020.
7. A. Paudel, K. Chaudhari, C. Long, and H. B. Gooi, “Peer-to-peer energy trading in a prosumer-based community microgrid: A game-theoretic model,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial electronics, vol. 66, no. 8, pp. 6087–6097, 2018.
8. K. Kusakana, “Optimal peer-to-peer energy sharing between prosumers using hydrokinetic, diesel generator and pumped hydro storage,” Journal of Energy Storage, vol. 26, p. 101048, 2019.
9. S. Riaz, H. Marzooghi, G. Verbic, A. C. Chapman, and D. J. Hill, “Generic demand model considering the impact of prosumers for future grid scenario analysis,” IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 819–829, 2017.
10. T. Morstyn and M. D. McCulloch, “Multiclass energy management for peer-to-peer energy trading driven by prosumer preferences,” IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 34, no. 5, pp. 4005–4014, 2018.
11. W. Tushar, C. Yuen, D. B. Smith, and H. V. Poor, “Price discrimination for energy trading in smart grid: A game theoretic approach,” IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 1790–1801, 2016.
12. W. Tushar, T. K. Saha, C. Yuen, D. Smith, and H. V. Poor, “Peer-to-peer trading in electricity networks: An overview,” IEEE transactions on smart grid, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 3185–3200, 2020.
13. M. Yu and S. H. Hong, “A real-time demand-response algorithm for smart grids: A stackelberg game approach,” IEEE Transactions on smart grid, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 879–888, 2015.
14. B. Celik, R. Roche, D. Bouquain, and A. Miraoui, “Decentralized neighborhood energy management with coordinated smart home energy sharing,” IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, vol. 9, no. 6, pp. 6387–6397, 2017.
15. M. H. Cintuglu, H. Martin, and O. A. Mohammed, “Real-time implementation of multiagent-based game theory reverse auction model for microgrid market operation,” IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 1064–1072, 2015.
16. G. Belli, A. Giordano, C. Mastroianni, D. Menniti, A. Pinnarelli, L. Scarcello, N. Sorrentino, and M. Stillo, “A uniﬁed model for the optimal management of electrical and thermal equipment of a prosumer in a dr environment,” IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 1791–1800, 2017.
17. Z. Wang, X. Yu, Y. Mu, and H. Jia, “A distributed peer-to-peer energy transaction method for diversiﬁed prosumers in urban community microgrid system,” Applied Energy, vol. 260, p. 114327, 2020.
18. N. Liu, M. Cheng, X. Yu, J. Zhong, and J. Lei, “Energy-sharing provider for pv prosumer clusters: A hybrid approach using stochastic programming and stackelberg game,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 65, no. 8, pp. 6740–6750, 2018.
19. L. Han, T. Morstyn, and M. McCulloch, “Incentivizing prosumer coalitions with energy management using cooperative game theory,” IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 34, no. 1, pp. 303–313, 2018.
20. S. Cui, Y.-W. Wang, J.-W. Xiao, and N. Liu, “A two-stage robust energy sharing management for prosumer microgrid,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, vol. 15, no. 5, pp. 2741–2752, 2018.
21. D. Yu, J. Wang, D. Li, K. Jermsittiparsert, and S. Nojavan, “Risk-averse stochastic operation of a power system integrated with hydrogen storage system and wind generation in the presence of demand response program,” International journal of hydrogen energy, vol. 44, no. 59, pp. 31204–31215, 2019.
22. M. R. Alam, M. St-Hilaire, and T. Kunz, “An optimal p2p energy trading model for smart homes in the smart grid,” Energy Efﬁciency, vol. 10, pp. 1475–1493, 2017.
23. M. Seyﬁ, M. Mehdinejad, B. Mohammad-Ivatloo, and H. Shayanfar, “Decentralized peer-to-peer energy trading for prosumers considering demand response program,” in 2021 11th Smart Grid Conference (SGC), pp. 1–5, IEEE, 2021.
24. S. Sharda, M. Singh, and K. Sharma, “Rsam: Robust self-attention based multi-horizon model for solar irradiance forecasting,” IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 1394–1405, 2020.
25. M.-S. Ko, K. Lee, J.-K. Kim, C. W. Hong, Z. Y. Dong, and K. Hur, “Deep concatenated residual network with bidirectional lstm for one-hour-ahead wind power forecasting,” IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 1321–1335, 2020.
26. G. W. Chang and H.-J. Lu, “Integrating gray data preprocessor and deep belief network for day-ahead pv power output forecast,” IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 185–194, 2018.
27. N. G. Mankiw, Principles of economics. Cengage Learning, 2020.
28. C. Joe-Wong, S. Sen, S. Ha, and M. Chiang, “Optimized day-ahead pricing for smart grids with device-speciﬁc scheduling ﬂexibility,” IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 30, no. 6, pp. 1075–1085, 2012.
29. C. Li, X. Yu, W. Yu, G. Chen, and J. Wang, “Efﬁcient computation for sparse load shifting in demand side management,” IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 250–261, 2016.
30. W. Mechri, C. Simon, K. B. Othman, and M. Benrejeb, “Uncertainty evaluation of safety instrumented systems by using markov chains,” IFAC Proceedings Volumes, vol. 44, no. 1, pp. 7719–7724, 2011.
31. B. Uzun and E. Kıral, “Application of markov chains-fuzzy states to gold price,” Procedia Computer Science, vol. 120, pp. 365–371, 2017.
32. A. I. Negash, T. W. Haring, and D. S. Kirschen, “Allocating the cost of demand response compensation in wholesale energy markets,” IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 30, no. 3, pp. 1528–1535, 2014.
33. A. J. Kleywegt, A. Shapiro, and T. Homem-de Mello, “The sample average approximation method for stochastic discrete optimization,” SIAM Journal on optimization, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 479–502, 2002.
34. C. Li, X. Yu, P. Sokolowski, N. Liu, and G. Chen, “A stochastic game for energy resource trading in the context of energy internet,” in 2016 IEEE Power and Energy Society General Meeting (PESGM), pp. 1–5, IEEE, 2016.
35. N. Liu, X. Yu, C. Wang, C. Li, L. Ma, and J. Lei, “Energy-sharing model with price-based demand response for microgrids of peer-to-peer prosumers,” IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 32, no. 5, pp. 3569–3583, 2017.