1. P. Ahmadi and I. Dincer, "Thermodynamic and exergoenvironmental analyses, and multi-objective optimization of a gas turbine power plant," Applied Thermal Engineering, vol. 31, no. 14-15, pp. 2529-2540, 2011.
2. S. J. Zaidi and M. A. Rauf, "Fuel cell fundamentals," in Polymer membranes for fuel cells: Springer, 2009, pp. 1-6.
3. Y. Haseli, I. Dincer, and G. Naterer, "Thermodynamic modeling of a gas turbine cycle combined with a solid oxide fuel cell," International journal of hydrogen energy, vol. 33, no. 20, pp. 5811-5822, 2008.
4. M. Pan, K. Zhang, and X. Li, "Optimization of supercritical carbon dioxide based combined cycles for solid oxide fuel cell-gas turbine system: Energy, exergy, environmental and economic analyses," Energy Conversion and Management, vol. 248, p. 114774, 2021.
5. H. Ide, T. Yoshida, H. Ueda, and N. Horiuchi, "Natural gas reformed fuel cell power generation systems-a comparison of three system efficiencies," in Proceedings of the 24th intersociety energy conversion engineering conference, 1989: IEEE, pp. 1517-1522.
6. S. Harvey and H. Richter, "A detailed study of a gas turbine cycle with an integrated internal reforming solid oxide fuel cell," in Intersociety energy conversion engineering conference, 1994, p. 4231.
7. S. Chan, H. Ho, and Y. Tian, "Modelling of simple hybrid solid oxide fuel cell and gas turbine power plant," Journal of power sources, vol. 109, no. 1, pp. 111-120, 2002.
8. S. Chan, H. Ho, and Y. Tian, "Multi-level modeling of SOFC–gas turbine hybrid system," International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, vol. 28, no. 8, pp. 889-900, 2003.
9. F. Calise, A. Palombo, and L. Vanoli, "Design and partial load exergy analysis of hybrid SOFC–GT power plant," Journal of power sources, vol. 158, no. 1, pp. 225-244, 2006.
10. T. Araki, T. Ohba, S. Takezawa, K. Onda, and Y. Sakaki, "Cycle analysis of planar SOFC power generation with serial connection of low and high temperature SOFCs," Journal of Power Sources, vol. 158, no. 1,
pp. 52-59, 2006.
11. M. Granovskii, I. Dincer, and M. A. Rosen, "Performance comparison of two combined SOFC–gas turbine systems," Journal of Power Sources, vol. 165, no. 1, pp. 307-314, 2007.
12. F. Calise, M. D. d’Accadia, A. Palombo, and L. Vanoli, "Simulation and exergy analysis of a hybrid solid oxide fuel cell (SOFC)–gas turbine system," Energy, vol. 31, no. 15, pp. 3278-3299, 2006.
13. P. Bórawski, A. Bełdycka-Bórawska, E. J. Szymanska, K. J. Jankowski, B. Dubis, and J. W. Dunn, "Development of renewable energy sources market and biofuels in The European Union," Journal of cleaner production, vol. 228, pp. 467-484, 2019.
14. C. Bang-Møller and M. Rokni, "Thermodynamic performance study of biomass gasification, solid oxide fuel cell and micro gas turbine hybrid systems," Energy Conversion and Management, vol. 51, no. 11, pp.
15. S. Wongchanapai, H. Iwai, M. Saito, and H. Yoshida, "Performance evaluation of a direct-biogas solid oxide fuel cell-micro gas turbine (SOFC-MGT) hybrid combined heat and power (CHP) system," Journal
of Power Sources, vol. 223, pp. 9-17, 2013.
16. S. F. Sghaier, T. Khir, and A. B. Brahim, "Energetic and exergetic parametric study of a SOFC-GT hybrid power plant," International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, vol. 43, no. 6, pp. 3542-3554, 2018.
17. N. Chitgar and M. Moghimi, "Design and evaluation of a novel multigeneration system based on SOFC-GT for electricity, fresh water and hydrogen production," Energy, vol. 197, p. 117162, 2020.
18. M. Beigzadeh, F. Pourfayaz, M. Ghazvini, and M. H. Ahmadi, "Energy and exergy analyses of solid oxide fuel cell-gas turbine hybrid systems fed by different renewable biofuels: A comparative study," Journal of Cleaner Production, vol. 280, p. 124383, 2021.
19. K. Atsonios et al., "Technical assessment of LNG based polygeneration systems for non-interconnected island cases using SOFC," International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, vol. 46, no. 6, pp. 4827-4843, 2021.
20. L. Khani, M. Mohammadpour, M. Mohammadpourfard, S. Z. Heris, and G. G. Akkurt, "Thermodynamic design, evaluation, and optimization of a novel quadruple generation system combined of a fuel cell, an absorption refrigeration cycle, and an electrolyzer," International Journal of Energy Research.
21. M. H. Taheri, L. Khani, M. Mohammadpourfard, and H. Aminfar, "Multiobjective optimization of a novel biomassbased multigeneration system consisting of liquid natural gas open cycle and proton exchange membrane electrolyzer," International Journal of Energy Research, 2021.
22. M. Udayakumar, "Studies of compressor pressure ratio effect on GAXAC (generator–absorber–exchange absorption compression) cooler," Applied Energy, vol. 85, no. 12, pp. 1163-1172, 2008.
23. A. Bejan, G. Tsatsaronis, and M. J. Moran, Thermal design and optimization. John Wiley & Sons, 1995.
24. F. Safari and I. Dincer, "Development and analysis of a novel biomassbased integrated system for multigeneration ith hydrogen production," International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, vol. 44, no. 7, pp. 3511-3526,
25. A. Habibollahzade, Z. K. Mehrabadi, and E. Houshfar, "Exergoeconomic and environmental optimisations of ultigeneration biomassbased solid oxide fuel cell systems with reduced CO2 emissions," International Journal of Energy Research, vol. 45, no. 7, pp. 10450-10477, 2021.
26. L. Khani, A. S. Mehr, M. Yari, and S. Mahmoudi, "Multi-objective optimization of an indirectly integrated solid oxide fuel cell-gas turbine cogeneration system," international journal of hydrogen energy, vol. 41, no. 46, pp. 21470-21488, 2016.
27. A. V. Akkaya, B. Sahin, and H. H. Erdem, "Exergetic performance coefficient analysis of a simple fuel cell system," International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, vol. 32, no. 17, pp. 4600-4609, 2007.
28. U. Bossel and L. Dubal, "Facts and figures, an International Energy Agency SOFC task report," 1992.
29. A. Habibollahzade, E. Gholamian, E. Houshfar, and A Behzadi, "Multiobjective optimization of biomass-based solid oxide fuel cell integrated with Stirling engine and electrolyzer," Energy conversion and management, vol. 171, pp. 1116-1133, 2018
30. J. W. Kim, A. V. Virkar, K. Z. Fung, K. Mehta, and S. C. Singhal, "Polarization effects in intermediate temperature, anodesupported solid oxide fuel cells," Journal of the Electrochemical Society, vol. 146, no. 1,
p. 69, 1999.
31. M. Delpisheh, M. A. Haghghi, M. Mehrpooya, A. Chitsaz, and H. Athari, "Design and financial parametric assessment and optimization of a novel solar-driven freshwater and hydrogen cogeneration system with thermal energy storage," Sustainable Energy Technologies and Assessments, vol. 45, p. 101096, 2021.
32. E. Gholamian, P. Hanafizadeh, P. Ahmadi, and L. Mazzarella, "4E analysis and three-objective optimization for selection of the best prime mover in smart energy systems for residential applications: a comparison of four different scenarios," Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry, vol. 145, no. 3, pp. 887-907, 2021.