1. Moradi, H., Moghaddam, I.G., Moghaddam, M.P., Haghifam, M.-R., “Opportunities to Improve Energy Efficiency and Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions For a Cogeneration Plant,” IEEE International Energy Conference and Exhibition (Energy Con), pp.785-790, 18-22 Dec. 2010.
2. El-Khattam, W., Salama, M., “Distributed Generation Technologies, Definitions and Benefits,” Electric Power Systems Research, Vol. 71, pp. 119-128, 2004.
3. Coles, L., Beck, R., “Distributed Generation Can Provide an Appropriate Customer Price Response to Help Fix Wholesale Price Volatility,” IEEE Power Engineering Society Winter Meeting, Vol.1, pp.141-143, 2001.
4. Chen X, Kang C, O’Malley M, Xia Q, Bai J, Liu C, Sun R, Wang W, Li H. “Increasing the flexibility of combined heat and power for wind power integration in China: Modeling and implications,” IEEE Transactions on Power Systems,vol.30(4),pp.1848-57, Jul, 2015.
5. Li Z, Wu W, Shahidehpour M, Wang J, Zhang B. “Combined heat and power dispatch considering pipeline energy storage of district heating network,” IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy,vol.7(1),pp.12- 22,Jan ,2016.
6. Chen H, Yu Y, Jiang X. “Optimal scheduling of combined heat and power units with heat storage for the improvement of wind power integration. In Power and Energy Engineering Conference (APPEEC),” IEEE PES Asia-Pacific 2016 Oct 25, pp. 1508-1512, IEEE,2016.
7. Xie D, Lu Y, Sun J, Gu C, Li G. “Optimal Operation of a Combined Heat and Power System Considering Real-time Energy Prices,”IEEE Access, vol.4,pp.3005-15, 2016.
8. Sun T, Lu J, Li Z, Lubkeman D, Lu N. “Modeling Combined Heat and Power Systems for Microgrid Applications,” IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, May 20, 2017.
9. Li G, Zhang R, Jiang T, Chen H, Bai L, Cui H, Li X. “Optimal dispatch strategy for integrated energy systems with CCHP and wind power”. Applied Energy,vol.15,pp.192:408-19 Apr,2017.
10. Pazouki S, Mohsenzadeh A, Ardalan S, Haghifam MR. “Optimal place, size, and operation of combined heat and power in multi carrier energy networks considering network reliability, power loss, and voltage profile,” IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution.vol.5;10(7),pp.1615-21, May, 2016.
11. Mongibello L, Graditi G, Bianco N, Musto M, Caliano M. “Optimal operation of residential micro-CHP systems with thermal storage losses modelling. InPower Electronics, Electrical Drives, Automation and Motion (SPEEDAM),” 2014 International Symposium,pp. 1027-1033, IEEE,Jun 18,2014.
12. Tasdighi M, Ghasemi H, Rahimi-Kian A. “Residential microgrid scheduling based on smart meters data and temperature dependent thermal load modeling,” IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid,vol.5(1),pp.349-57,
13. M. Houwing, R. Negenborn, andB. De Schutter, “Demand response with micro-CHP systems,”Proc. IEEE, vol. 99, no. 1, pp. 200–213, 2011.
14. Alipour M, Mohammadi-Ivatloo B, Zare K. “Stochastic scheduling of renewable and CHP-based microgrids,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics,vol.11(5),pp.1049-58,Oct, 2015.
15. G. M. Kopanos, M. C. Georgiadis, and E. N. Pistikopoulos,“Energy production planning of a network of micro combined heat and power generators,” Applied Energy, 2012.
16. Ma L, Liu N, Zhang J, Tushar W, Yuen C. “Energy management for joint operation of CHP and PV prosumers inside a grid-connected microgrid: A game theoretic approach,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics,vol.12(5),pp.1930-42,Oct,2016.
17. Basu AK, Chowdhury S, Chowdhury SP. “Impact of strategic deployment of CHP-based DERs on microgrid reliability,” IEEE Transactions on Power Deliveryvol.25(3),pp.1697-705,Jul, 2010.
18. Thammasorn C. “Generation unit commitment in microgrid with renewable generators and CHP,” In Electrical Engineering/Electronics”.Computer, Telecommunications and Information Technology (ECTI-CON), 2013 10th International Conference ,pp. 1-6. IEEE,May 15,2013.
19. Zhang X, Karady GG, Ariaratnam ST. “Optimal allocation of CHP-based distributed generation on urban energy distribution networks,” IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy,vol.5(1),pp.246-53 .Jan ,2014
20. M. Geidl and G. Andersson, “Optimal power flow of multiple energy carriers,0” IEEE Trans. Power Syst., vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 145–155, Feb, 2007.
21. M. Arnold, R. Negenborn, G. Andersson, and B. “De Schutter,“Model based predictive control applied to multi-carrier energy systems,” in Proc. IEEE Power Eng. Soc. General Meeting, Calgary, AB, Canada, pp. 1–8, 2009.
22. A. Dini, S. Pirouzi, M.A. Norouzi, M. Lehtonen, “Hybrid stochastic/robust scheduling of the grid-connected microgrid based on the linear coordinated power management strategy,” Sustainable Energy, Grids and Networks, vol. 24, pp. 100400, 2020.
23. B. Tan and H. Chen, “Stochastic multi-objective optimized dispatch of combined cooling, heating, and power microgrids based on hybrid evolutionary optimization algorithm,” IEEE Access, vol. 7, pp. 176218-176232, 2019.
24. R. Zhang, T. Jiang, W. Li, G. Li, H. Chen and X. Li, “Day-ahead scheduling of integrated electricity and district heating system with an aggregated model of buildings for wind power accommodation,” IET Renewable Power Generation, vol. 13, no. 6, pp. 982-989, 29 4, 2019.
25. Y. Zhou, W. Hu, Y. Min and Y. Dai, “Integrated power and heat dispatch considering available reserve of combined heat and power units,” IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 1300-1310, July 2019.
26. S. Abrisham Foroushan Asl, L. Bagherzadeh, S. Pirouzi, M.A. Norouzi, M. Lehtonen, “A new two-layer model for energy management in the smart distribution network containing flexi-renewable virtual power plant,” Electric Power Systems Research, vol. 194, pp. 107085, 2021.
27. A. Dini, and et al., “A Flexible-Reliable Operation Optimization Model of the Networked Energy Hubs with Distributed Generations, Energy Storage Systems and Demand Response,” Energy, vol. 239, pp. 121923, 2021.
28. A. Dini, S. Pirouzi, M.A. Norouzi, M. Lehtonen, “Grid-connected energy hubs in the coordinated multi-energy management based on day-ahead market framework,” Energy, vol. 188, pp. 116055, 2019.
29. M.R. AkbaiZadeh, T. Niknam, A. Kavousi-Fard, “Adaptive Robust Optimization for the Energy Management of the Grid-Connected Energy Hubs Based on Hybrid Meta-Heuristic Algorithm,” Energy, vol. 235, pp. 121171, 2021.
30. A.R. Naderipour, and at al. “Optimal allocationfor combined heat and power system with respect to maximum allowable capacity for reduced losses and improved voltage profile and reliability of microgrids considering loading condition,” Energy, vol. 196, pp. 117124, 2020.
31. X.Q. Kong, R.Z. Wang, X.H. Huang, “Energy optimization model for a CCHP system with available gas turbines,” Applied Thermal Engineering 25,pp. 377–391, 2005.
32. M. F. J. Bos and R. J. L. Beune, R. A. M. Van Amerongen, “On the incorporation of a heat storage device in lagrangian relaxation based algorithms for unit commitment,” electrical power & energy systems, vol. 18, No.4, pp. 207-214, 1996.
33. Salehizadeh, M.R. Rahimi-Kian A, and Oloomi-Buygi. M , “Securitybased multi-objective congestion management for emission reduction in power system”, International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, vol. 65, pp. 124-135, 2015.
34. Salehizadeh M.R. , Koohbijari M.A., Nouri H., Ta ¸scıkaraoglu A., Erdinç ˘O., Catalão J.P. “Bi-objective optimization model for optimal placement of thyristor-controlled series compensator devices,” Energies, Vol. 12, no. 13, pp:2601, 2019.
35. Salehizadeh, M.R., Rahimi-Kian, A. and Oloomi-Buygi, M., 2015. “A multi-attribute congestion-driven approach for evaluation of power generation plans,” International Transactions on Electrical Energy Systems, vol.25(3), pp.482-497,2015.
36. A. Shahbazi, and et al., “Holistic approach to resilient electrical energy distribution network planning,” International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, vol. 132, pp. 107212, 2021.
37. H.R. Hamidpour, S. Pirouzi, S. Safaee, M.A. Norouzi, M. Lehtonen, “Multi-objective resilient-constrained generation and transmission expansion planning against natural disasters,” International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, vol. 132, pp. 107193, 2021.
38. Z. Yang, and et al., “Robust multi-objective optimal design of islanded hybrid system with renewable and diesel sources/stationary and mobile energy storage systems,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 148, pp. 111295, 2021.
39. J. Aghaei, and et al., “Flexibility planning of distributed battery energy storage systems in smart distribution networks,” Iranian Journal of Science and Technology, Transactions of Electrical Engineering, vol. 44, no. 3, pp. 1105-1121, 2020.
40. H. Kiani, K. Hesami, A.R. Azarhooshang, S. Pirouzi, S. Safaee, “Adaptive robust operation of the active distribution network including renewable and flexible sources,” Sustainable Energy, Grids and Networks, vol. 26, pp. 100476, 2021.
41. M.A. Norouzi, J. Aghaei, S. Pirouzi, “Enhancing distribution network indices using electric spring under renewable generation permission,” International Conference on Smart Energy Systems and Technologies (SEST), pp. 1-6, 2019.
42. A. Layeb, Z. Benayad., “A novel firefly algorithm based ant colony optimization for solving combinatorial optimization problems,” International Journal of Computer Science and Applications, pp.23-27, Dec, 2014.
43. P. R. Babu, C. P. Rakesh, G. Srikanth, M. N. Kumar, and D. P. Reddy, “A novel approach for solving distribution networks,” India Conference (INDICON), 2009Annual IEEE, pp. 1-5, Dec, 2009.
44. W. K. A. Najy, H. H. Zeineldin and W. L. Woon, “Optimal Protection Coordination for Microgrids With Grid-Connected and Islanded Capability,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 60, no. 4, pp. 1668-1677, April ,2013.
45. R.R. Rani, D. Ramyachitra, “Krill Herd Optimization algorithm for cancer feature selection and random forest technique for classification,” IEEE International Conference on Software Engineering and Service Science (ICSESS), Beijing, pp. 109-113, 2017.
46. H.S. Gill, B.S. Khehra, A. Singh, L. Kaur, “Teaching-learning-based optimization algorithm to minimize cross entropy for Selecting multilevel threshold values,” Egyptian Informatics Journal, vol. 20, pp. 11-25, 2019.