1. COVID-19 Dashboard by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University (JHU)". Avalvable online in https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html
2. R. C. M. Beyer, S. F.Bedoya, and V. Galdo, “Examining the economic impact of COVID-19 in India through daily electricity consumption and nighttime light intensity,” World Development, vol. 2020.
3. P.Jiang, Y. V.Fan, and J. J. Klemes, “Impacts of COVID-19 on energy demand and consumption: Challenges, lessons and emerging opportunities,” Applied Energy, vol. 285, 2021.
4. N. Norouzi, G. Z. de Rubens, S. Choupanpiesheh, and P. Enevoldsen, “When pandemics impact economies and climate change: Exploring the impacts of COVID-19 on oil and electricity demand in China,” J. Energy Research & Social Science, vol. 68, 2020.
5. D. Bahmanyara, and D. Estebsarib, “The impact of different COVID-19 containment measures on electricity consumption in Europe,” J. Energy Research & Social Science, vol. 68, 2020.
6. E. Ghisni, M. Galici, M. Mureddu, and F. Pilo, “Impact on Electricity Consumption and Market Pricing of Energy and Ancillary Services during Pandemic of COVID-19 in Italy,” Energies, vol. 13, 2020.
7. I. Santiago, A.Moreno-Munoz„ P.Quintero-Jiménez„ F.Garcia-Torres„ and M. J. Gonzalez-Redondo , “Electricity demand during pandemic times: The case of the COVID-19 in Spain,” Energy Policy, vol. 148 Part A, 2021.
8. R. Ofir, N. Zargani, A. Navon, Y. Levorn, and J. Belikov, “Assessing Energy Generation and Consumption Patterns in Times of Crisis: COVID-19 as a Case Study,” IEEE Madrid PowerTech, 2021.
9. A. Abu-Rayash, and I. Dincer, “Analysis of the Electricity Demand Trends amidst the COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic,” J. Energy Research & Social Science, vol. 68, 2020.
10. S. Hashimoto, M. Hikichi, S. Maruoka, and Y. Gon, “Our future: Experiencing the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak and pandemic,” J. Respiratory Investigation, vol. 59, no. 2, pp. 169-179, 2021.
11. D. B. de Mello Delgado, et. al., “Trend analyses of electricity load changes in Brazil due to COVID-19 shutdowns,” Electric Power Systems Research, vol. 193, 2021.
12. G. E.Alvarez, “A multi-objective formulation of improving flexibility in the operation of electric power systems: Application to mitigation measures during the coronavirus pandemic,” Energy, vol. 227, 2021.
13. D. Obst, J. de Vilmarest, and Y. Goude, “Adaptive Methods for ShortTerm Electricity Load Forecasting during COVID-19 Lockdown in France,” IEEE transactions on power systems, vol. 36, no. 5, pp. 4754-4764, 2021
14. I. Ghalehkhondabi, E. Ardjmand, G. R. Weckman, and W. A. Young, “An overview of energy demand forecasting methods published in 2005- 2015,” Energy Systems, vol. 8, pp. 411-447, 2017.
15. E. G. Romera, M. Á. Jaramillo-Morán, and D. C. Fernández, “Monthly Electric Energy Demand Forecasting Based on Trend Extraction,” IEEE transactions on power systems, vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 1946-1953, 2006.
16. C. García-Ascanio, and C. Maté, “Electric power demand forecasting using interval time series: A comparison between VAR and iMLP,” Energy Policy, vol. 38, 2010.
17. S. Taheri, M. Jooshaki, and M. Moeini-Aghtaie, “Long-term planning of integrated local energy systems using deep learning algorithms,” Electrical Power and Energy Systems, vol. 129, 2021.
18. T. Zhao, J. Wang, and Y. Zhang, “Day-Ahead Hierarchical Probabilistic Load Forecasting With Linear Quantile Regression and Empirical Copulas,” IEEE Access, vol. 7, pp. 80969-80979, 2019.
19. Y. He, L. Rui, H. Li, S. Wang, and X. Lu,“ Short-term power load probability density forecasting method using kernel-based support vector quantile regression and Copula theory,” , Applied Energy, vol. 185, no. 1, pp. 254-266, 2017.
20. Ministry of Health and Medical Education of Iran, https://behdasht.gov.ir/
21. Ministry of Energy of Iran, Planning & Supervising Grid Security Deputy, https://www.igmc.ir/statistical-center
22. C. P.Guzman, J. Rey, “Forecasting residential electric power consumption for Bogotá Colombia using regression models,” Energy Reports, vol. 6, 2020.
23. A. F. Lukman, K. Ayinde, O. Oludoun, and C. A. Onte„ “Combining modified ridge-type and principal component regression estimators,” Scientific African, vol. 9, 2020.
24. P. Anand, R. Rastogi, and S. Chandra, “A u-support vector quantile regression model with automatic accuracy control,” Noname manuscript, arXiv, 2019.
25. M. Tanveer, A. Tiwari, R. Choudhary, and S. Jalan, “Sparse pinball twin support vector machines,” Applied Soft Computing Journal, vol. 78, pp. 164-175, 2019.
26. Y. Xu, Z. Yang, and X. Pan, “A Novel Twin Support-Vector Machine With Pinball Loss,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems, vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 359-370, 2017.