1. Robert, Fabien Chidanand, Gyanendra Singh Sisodia, and Sundararaman Gopalan. "A critical review on the utilization of storage and demand response for the implementation of renewable energy microgrids." Sustainable cities and society vol. 40, PP: 735-745, 2018.
2. Kusakana, Kanzumba. "Optimal operation scheduling of grid-connected PV with ground pumped hydro storage system for cost reduction in small farming activities." Journal of Energy Storage vol.16, PP. 133-138, 2018.
3. Madadi, S., B. Mohammadi-Ivatloo, and S. Tohidi. "Decentralized optimal multi-area generation scheduling considering renewable resources mix and dynamic tie line rating." Journal of cleaner production vol. 223, PP. 883-896, 2019.
4. Arroyo, J. M. (2010). Bilevel programming applied to power system vulnerability analysis under multiple contingencies. IET generation, transmission & distribution, vol.4, no.2, pp.178-190, 2010.
5. Bier, V. M., Gratz, E. R., Haphuriwat, N. J., Magua, W., & Wierzbicki, K. R. “Methodology for identifying near-optimal interdiction strategies for a power transmission system”. Reliability Engineering & System Safety, vol.92, no.9, pp.1155-1161, 2007.
6. Alguacil, N., Delgadillo, A., & Arroyo, J. M. “A trilevel programming approach for electric grid defense planning.” Computers & Operations Research, vol.41, pp.282-290, 2014.
7. J. Fang, C. Su, Z. Chen, H. Sun and P. Lund, "Power System Structural Vulnerability Assessment Based on an Improved Maximum Flow Approach," in IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 777-785, March 2018.
8. Sarhadi, Hassan, David M. Tulett, and Manish Verma. "An analytical approach to the protection planning of a rail intermodal terminal network." European Journal of Operational Research 257.2 (2017): 511-525.
9. A. Delgadillo, J. M. Arroyo and N. Alguacil, "Analysis of Electric Grid Interdiction With Line Switching," in IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 633-641, May 2010.
10. Jalali, Sajjad, Mehdi Seifbarghy, and Seyed Taghi Akhavan Niaki. "A risk-averse location-protection problem under intentional facility disruptions: A modified hybrid decomposition algorithm." Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, vol.114, pp. 196-219, 2018.
11. X. Wu and A. J. Conejo, "An Efficient Tri-Level Optimization Model for Electric Grid Defense Planning," in IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 32, no. 4, pp. 2984-2994, July 2017.
12. C. Wang et al., "Robust Defense Strategy for Gas–Electric Systems Against Malicious Attacks," in IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 32, no. 4, pp. 2953-2965, July 2017.
13. Ding, Tao, Li Yao, and Fangxing Li. "A multi-uncertainty-set based two-stage robust optimization to defender–attacker–defender model for power system protection." Reliability Engineering & System Safety vol.169, pp. 179-186, 2018.
14. Jiang, P., Huang, S., & Zhang, T. “Optimal Deception Strategies in Power System Fortification against Deliberate Attacks”. Energies, vol.12, no.3, pp.342, 2019.
15. B. Gao and L. Shi, "Modeling an Attack-Mitigation Dynamic Game Theoretic Scheme for Security Vulnerability Analysis in a Cyber Physical Power System," in IEEE Access, vol. 8, pp. 30322-30331, 2020.
16. G. Chen, Z. Y. Dong, D. J. Hill and Y. S. Xue, "Exploring Reliable Strategies for Defending Power Systems Against Targeted Attacks," in IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 26, no. 3, pp. 1000-1009, Aug. 2011.
17. Jiang, J., and X. Liu. "Bayesian Stackelberg game model for water supply networks against interdictions with mixed strategies." International Journal of Production Research, pp.1-21, 2020.
18. W. Yuan, J. Wang, F. Qiu, C. Chen, C. Kang and B. Zeng, "Robust Optimization-Based Resilient Distribution Network Planning Against Natural Disasters," in IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, vol. 7, no. 6, pp. 2817-2826, Nov. 2016.
19. Tavakoli, M., Shokridehaki, F., Akorede, M. F., Marzband, M., Vechiu, I., & Pouresmaeil, E... “CVaR-based energy management scheme for optimal resilience and operational cost in commercial building microgrids”. International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, vol.100, pp.1-9, 2018.
20. K. Lai, Y. Wang, D. Shi, M. S. Illindala, Y. Jin and Z. Wang, "Sizing battery storage for islanded microgrid systems to enhance robustness against attacks on energy sources," in Journal of Modern Power Systems and Clean Energy, vol. 7, no. 5, pp. 1177-1.
21. H. Nemati, M. A. Latify and G. R. Yousefi, "Optimal Coordinated Expansion Planning of Transmission and Electrical Energy Storage Systems Under Physical Intentional Attacks," in IEEE Systems Journal, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 793-802, March 2020.
22. M. E. Baran and F. F. Wu, “Network reconfiguration in distribution systems for loss reduction and load balancing,” IEEE Trans. Power Del., vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 1401–1407, Apr. 1989.
23. C. Chen, J. Wang, F. Qiu and D. Zhao, "Resilient Distribution System by Microgrids Formation After Natural Disasters," in IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 958-966, March 2016.
24. Z. Wang, B. Chen, J. Wang, J. Kim, and M. M. Begovic, “Robust optimization based optimal DG placement in microgrids,” IEEE Trans. Smart Grid, vol. 5, no. 5, pp. 2173–2182, Sep. 2014.
25. S. Tan, J.-X. Xu, and S. K. Panda, “Optimization of distribution network incorporating distributed generators: An integrated approach,” IEEE Trans. Power Syst., vol. 28, no. 3, pp. 2421–2432, Aug. 2013.