1. J. Zhao, C. Wan, Z. Xu, and K. P. Wong, "Spinning Reserve Requirement Optimization Considering Integration of Plug-In Electric Vehicles," in IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 2009-2021, 2017.
2. M. MohammadGholiha, K. Afshar, and N. Bigdeli. "Optimal Reserve Determination Considering Demand Response in the Presence of High Wind Penetration and Energy Storage Systems," Iran J Sci Technol Trans Electr Eng, 44, 1403–1428, 2020.
3. E. Mirmoradi, and H. Ghasemi. "Market clearing with probabilistic spinning reserve considering wind uncertainty and electric vehicles," Trans. Electr. Energ. Syst, 26: 525– 538, 2016.
4. M. Alipour, B. Mohammadi-Ivatloo, M. Moradi-Dalvand, and K. Zare, "Stochastic scheduling of aggregators of plug-in electric vehicles for participation in energy and ancillary service markets," Energy, vol. 118, pp. 1168-1179, 2017.
5. M. Noori, and O. Tatari, "Development of an agent-based model for regional market penetration projections of electric vehicles in the United States," Energy, vol. 96, pp. 215-230, 2016.
6. I. Pavic, T. Capuder, and I. Kuzle, "A Comprehensive Approach for Maximizing Flexibility Benefits of Electric Vehicles," in IEEE Systems Journal, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 2882-2893, 2018.
7. B. Han, S. Lu, F. Xue, and L. Jiang, "Electric vehicle charging and discharging scheduling considering reserve call-up service," 2017 International Smart Cities Conference (ISC2), Wuxi, pp. 1-6, 2017.
8. E. Sortomme, and M. A. El-Sharkawi, "Optimal Scheduling of Vehicleto-Grid Energy and Ancillary Services," in IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 351-359, 2012.
9. T.W. Hoogvliet, G.B.M.A. Litjens, and W.G.J.H.M. van Sark, "Provision of regulating- and reserve power by electric vehicle owners in the Dutch market," Applied Energy, vol. 190, pp. 1008-1019, 2017.
10. M. Rahmani-Andebili. "Spinning Reserve Capacity Provision by the Optimal Fleet Management of Plug-In Electric Vehicles Considering the Technical and Social Aspects." In: Planning and Operation of Plug-In Electric Vehicles. Springer, Cham, 2019.
11. Y. Zou, J. Zhao, D. Ding, F. Miao, and B. Sobhani. "Solving dynamic economic and emission dispatch in power system integrated electric vehicle and wind turbine using multi-objective virus colony search algorithm," Sustainable Cities and Society, vol. 67, 2021.
12. O. Sadeghian, M. Nazari-Heris, M. Abapour. S.Taheri, and K. Zare. "Improving reliability of distribution networks using plug-in electric vehicles and demand response," J.Mod. Power syst. Clean Energy, vol. 7, pp. 1189-1199, 2019.
13. H. Park, and R. Baldick, "Integration of compressed air energy storage systems co-located with wind resources in the ERCOT transmission system," International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, vol. 90, pp. 181-189, 2017.
14. M. Chazarra, J. I. Pérez-Díaz, and J. García-González, "Optimal Joint Energy and Secondary Regulation Reserve Hourly Scheduling of Variable Speed Pumped Storage Hydropower Plants," In: IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 33, no. 1, pp. 103-115, 2018.
15. Y. Li, S. Miao, S. Zhang, B. Yin, X. Luo, M. Dooner, and J. Wang, "A reserve capacity model of AA-CAES for power system optimal joint energy and reserve scheduling, " International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, vol. 104, pp. 279-290, 2019.
16. A. Sciacovelli, A. Vecchi, and Y. Ding, "Liquid air energy storage (LAES) with packed bed cold thermal storage – From component to system level performance through dynamic modelling," Applied Energy, vol. 190, pp. 84-98, 2017.
17. A. Benato, and A. Stoppato, "Energy and cost analysis of an Air Cycle used as prime mover of a Thermal Electricity Storage," Journal of Energy Storage, vol. 17, pp. 29-46, 2018.
18. W. He, J. Wang, and Y. Ding, "New radial turbine dynamic modelling in a low-temperature adiabatic compressed air energy storage system discharging process," Energy Conversion and Management, vol. 153, pp. 144-156, 2017.
19. M. Raju, and S. Kumar Khaitan, "Modeling and simulation of compressed air storage in caverns: A case study of the Huntorf plant," Applied Energy, vol. 89, no 1, pp. 474-481, 2012.
20. X. Luo, J. Wang, C. Krupke, Y. Wang, Y. Sheng, J. Li, Y. Xu, D. Wang, S. Miao, and H. Chen, "Modelling study, efficiency analysis and optimization of large-scale Adiabatic Compressed Air Energy Storage systems with low-temperature thermal storage," Applied Energy, vol. 162, pp. 589-600, 2016.
21. N. Hartmann, O. Vöhringer, C. Kruck, and L. Eltrop, "Simulation and analysis of different adiabatic Compressed Air Energy Storage plant configurations," Applied Energy, vol. 93, pp. 541-548, 2012.
22. S. Nojavan, A. Najafi-Ghalelou, M. Majidi, and K. Zare, "Optimal bidding and offering strategies of merchant compressed air energy storage in deregulated electricity market using robust optimization approach," Energy, vol. 142, pp. 250-257, 2017.
23. Y. Li, S. Miao, X. Luo, and J. Wang, "Optimization model for the power system scheduling with wind generation and compressed air energy storage combination," 2016 22nd International Conference on Automation and Computing (ICAC), Colchester, pp. 300-305, 2016.
24. H. Daneshi and, A. K. Srivastava, "Security-constrained unit commitment with wind generation and compressed air energy storage," in IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 167-175, 2012.
25. M. Ghaljehei, A. Ahmadian, M. Aliakbar Golkar, T. Amraee, and A. Elkamel, "Stochastic SCUC considering compressed air energy storage and wind power generation: A techno-economic approach with static voltage stability analysis," International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, vol. 100, pp. 489-507, 2018.
26. Y. M. Atwa, and E. F. El-Saadany, "Probabilistic approach for optimal allocation of wind-based distributed generation in distribution systems," in IET Renewable Power Generation, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 79-88, January 2011.
27. LI, R., CHEN, L., YUAN, T. et al. "Optimal dispatch of zero-carbon emission micro Energy Internet integrated with non-supplementary fired compressed air energy storage system," J. Mod. Power Syst. Clean Energy, vol. 4, pp. 566–580 2016.
28. C. Ordoudis, P. Pinson, J.M. Morales González, and M. Zugno. "An Updated Version of the IEEE RTS 24-Bus System for Electricity Market and Power System Operation Studies," Technical University of Denmark.
29. P. Aliasghari, B. Mohammadi-Ivatloo, M. Alipour, M. Abapour, and K. Zare, "Optimal Scheduling of Plug-in Electric Vehicles and Renewable Micro-grid in Energy and Reserve Markets Considering Demand Response Program," Journal of Cleaner Production, vol. 186, pp. 293-303, 2018.
30. A. Soroudi, "Power system optimization modeling in GAMS", Dublin, Springer International Publishing, 2017