1. IRENA, Oct, 2019.
2. L. Al-Ghussain, R. Samu, O. Taylan, and M. Fahrioglu, "Sizing renewable energy systems with energy storage systems in microgrids
for maximum cost-efficient utilization of renewable energy resources,"
Sustainable Cities and Society, vol. 55, p. 102059, 2020.
3. A. Olabi, C. Onumaegbu, T. Wilberforce, M. Ramadan, M. A. Abdelkareem, and A. H. Al–Alami, "Critical Review of Energy Storage Systems,"
Energy, p. 118987, 2020.
4. L. Ju, R. Zhao, Q. Tan, Y. Lu, Q. Tan, and W. Wang, "A multi-objective
robust scheduling model and solution algorithm for a novel virtual power
plant connected with power-to-gas and gas storage tank considering
uncertainty and demand response," Applied Energy, vol. 250, pp. 1336-
5. R. Jain, "Bidding Strategy for Deregulated Power Markets," Carpathian
Journal of Electronic and Computer Engineering, vol. 9, no. 1, p. 8,
6. S. Quirin, "Renewable power: Germany’s energy gamble," Nature, vol.
7. A. Lewandowska-Bernat and U. Desideri, "Opportunities of power-togas technology in different energy systems architectures," Applied
energy, vol. 228, pp. 57-67, 2018.
8. Z. Yang, C. Gao, and M. Zhao, "The Optimal Investment Strategy of
P2G based on Real Option Theory," IEEE Access, 2019.
9. V. Heinisch, "Effects of power-to-gas on power systems: a case study
of Denmark," in 2015 IEEE Eindhoven PowerTech, 2015, pp. 1-6: IEEE.
10. X. Zhang and Y. Zhang, "Environment-friendly and economical scheduling optimization for integrated energy system considering power-to-gas
technology and carbon capture power plant," Journal of Cleaner Production, vol. 276, p. 123348, 2020.
11. B. Lyseng et al., "System-level power-to-gas energy storage for high
penetrations of variable renewables," international journal of hydrogen
energy, vol. 43, no. 4, pp. 1966-1979, 2018.
12. M. Götz et al., "Renewable Power-to-Gas: A technological and economic review," Renewable energy, vol. 85, pp. 1371-1390, 2016.
13. A. Mazza, E. Bompard, and G. Chicco, "Applications of power to
gas technologies in emerging electrical systems," Renewable and
Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 92, pp. 794-806, 2018.
14. M. Hemmati, M. Abapour, B. Mohammadi-Ivatloo, and A. AnvariMoghaddam, "Optimal Operation of Integrated Electrical and Natural Gas Networks with a Focus on Distributed Energy Hub Systems,"
Sustainability, vol. 12, no. 20, p. 8320, 2020.
15. J. Yang, N. Zhang, Y. Cheng, C. Kang, and Q. Xia, "Modeling the
operation mechanism of combined P2G and gas-fired plant with CO 2
recycling," IEEE Transactions on smart grid, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 1111-
16. S. Wang and S. Yuan, "Interval optimization for integrated electrical
and natural-gas systems with power to gas considering uncertainties,"
International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, vol. 119, p.
17. Y. Li, W. Liu, M. Shahidehpour, F. Wen, K. Wang, and Y. Huang, "Optimal operation strategy for integrated natural gas generating unit and
power-to-gas conversion facilities," IEEE Transactions on Sustainable
Energy, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 1870-1879, 2018.
18. H. Khani and H. E. Z. Farag, "Optimal day-ahead scheduling of powerto-gas energy storage and gas load management in wholesale electricity and gas markets," IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, vol. 9,
no. 2, pp. 940-951, 2017.
19. S. Clegg and P. Mancarella, "Integrated modeling and assessment of
the operational impact of power-to-gas (P2G) on electrical and gas
transmission networks," IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, vol.
6, no. 4, pp. 1234-1244, 2015.
20. M. Agabalaye-Rahvar, A. Mansour-Saatloo, M. A. Mirzaei, B.
Mohammadi-Ivatloo, K. Zare, and A. Anvari-Moghaddam, "Robust
Optimal Operation Strategy for a Hybrid Energy System Based on GasFired Unit, Power-to-Gas Facility and Wind Power in Energy Markets,"
Energies, vol. 13, no. 22, p. 6131, 2020.
21. X. Yu, G. Zhu, S. Wang, and Y. Ding, "Economic Impact of Power to Gas
in Integrated Electricity and Gas System with High Wind Penetration,"
in 2018 IEEE Innovative Smart Grid Technologies-Asia (ISGT Asia),
2018, pp. 640-645: IEEE.
22. J. Ye and R. Yuan, "Integrated natural gas, heat, and power dispatch
considering wind power and power-to-gas," Sustainability, vol. 9, no. 4,
p. 602, 2017.
23. M. Budt, D. Wolf, R. Span, and J. Yan, "A review on compressed air
energy storage: Basic principles, past milestones and recent developments," Applied energy, vol. 170, pp. 250-268, 2016.
24. Q. Yu, Q. Wang, X. Tan, G. Fang, and J. Meng, "A review of
compressed-air energy storage," Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy, vol. 11, no. 4, p. 042702, 2019.
25. S. Ghavidel et al., "Hybrid power plant bidding strategy including a
commercial compressed air energy storage aggregator and a wind
power producer," in 2017 Australasian Universities Power Engineering
Conference (AUPEC), 2017, pp. 1-6: IEEE.
26. M. Cheayb, M. M. Gallego, M. Tazerout, and S. Poncet, "Modelling
and experimental validation of a small-scale trigenerative compressed
air energy storage system," Applied energy, vol. 239, pp. 1371-1384,
27. A. N. Ghalelou, A. P. Fakhri, S. Nojavan, M. Majidi, and H. Hatami, "A
stochastic self-scheduling program for compressed air energy storage
(CAES) of renewable energy sources (RESs) based on a demand
response mechanism," Energy conversion and management, vol. 120,
pp. 388-396, 2016.
28. M. Abbaspour, M. Satkin, B. Mohammadi-Ivatloo, F. H. Lotfi, and Y.
Noorollahi, "Optimal operation scheduling of wind power integrated
with compressed air energy storage (CAES)," Renewable Energy, vol.
51, pp. 53-59, 2013.
29. M. Ghahramani, M. Nazari-Heris, K. Zare, and B. Mohammadi-Ivatloo,
"Energy management of electric vehicles parking in a power distribution network using robust optimization method," Journal of Energy
Management and Technology, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 22-30, 2018.
30. M. Nazari-Heris, S. Madadi, S. Abapour, and B. Mohammadi-Ivatloo,
"Optimal stochastic scheduling of virtual power plant considering NaS
battery storage and combined heat and power units," Journal of Energy
Management and Technology, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 1-7, 2018.
31. R. Zhang, T. Jiang, F. F. Li, G. Li, H. Chen, and X. Li, "Coordinated
Bidding Strategy of Wind Farms and Power-to-Gas Facilities using
a Cooperative Game Approach," IEEE Transactions on Sustainable
32. M. Hemmati, B. Mohammadi-Ivatloo, M. Abapour, and A. AnvariMoghaddam, "Day-ahead profit-based reconfigurable microgrid
scheduling considering uncertain renewable generation and load demand in the presence of energy storage," Journal of Energy Storage,
vol. 28, p. 101161, 2020.
33. M. Nazari-Heris, M. A. Mirzaei, B. Mohammadi-Ivatloo, M. Marzband,
and S. Asadi, "Economic-environmental effect of power to gas technology in coupled electricity and gas systems with price-responsive
shiftable loads," Journal of Cleaner Production, vol. 244, p. 118769,
34. M. Hemmati, M. Abapour, and B. Mohammadi-Ivatloo, "Optimal
scheduling of smart Microgrid in presence of battery swapping station of electrical vehicles," in Electric Vehicles in Energy Systems:
Springer, 2020, pp. 249-267.
35. R. Ghaffarpour, "Stochastic optimization of operation of power to gas
included energy hub considering carbon trading, demand response
and district heating market," Journal of Energy Management and Technology, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 7-14, 2020.
36. M. Jadidbonab, H. Mousavi-Sarabi, and B. Mohammadi-Ivatloo, "Riskconstrained scheduling of solar-based three state compressed air energy storage with waste thermal recovery unit in the thermal energy
market environment," IET Renewable Power Generation, vol. 13, no. 6,
pp. 920-929, 2018.
37. S. Ghavidel, M. J. Ghadi, A. Azizivahed, J. Aghaei, L. Li, and J. Zhang,
"Risk-Constrained Bidding Strategy for a Joint Operation of Wind Power
and CAES Aggregators," IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy,
vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 457-466, 2019.
38. E. Akbari, R.-A. Hooshmand, M. Gholipour, and M. Parastegari,
"Stochastic programming-based optimal bidding of compressed air
energy storage with wind and thermal generation units in energy and
reserve markets," Energy, vol. 171, pp. 535-546, 2019.
39. A. Attarha, N. Amjady, S. Dehghan, and B. Vatani, "Adaptive robust selfscheduling for a wind producer with compressed air energy storage,"
IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 1659-1671,
40. S. Shafiee, H. Zareipour, A. M. Knight, N. Amjady, and B. MohammadiIvatloo, "Risk-constrained bidding and offering strategy for a merchant
compressed air energy storage plant," IEEE Transactions on Power
Systems, vol. 32, no. 2, pp. 946-957, 2016.
41. K. Qu, B. Zheng, T. Yu, and H. Li, "Convex decoupled-synergetic
strategies for robust multi-objective power and gas flow considering
power to gas," Energy, vol. 168, pp. 753-771, 2019.
42. H. Chuan, L. Tianqi, W. Lei, and M. Shahidehpour, "Robust coordination
of interdependent electricity and natural gas systems in day-ahead
scheduling for facilitating volatile renewable generations via power-togas technology," Journal of Modern Power Systems and Clean Energy,
vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 375-388, 2017.
43. C. Gu, C. Tang, Y. Xiang, and D. Xie, "Power-to-gas management using
robust optimisation in integrated energy systems," Applied energy, vol.
236, pp. 681-689, 2019.
44. W. Cai, R. Mohammaditab, G. Fathi, K. Wakil, A. G. Ebadi, and N.
Ghadimi, "Optimal bidding and offering strategies of compressed air
energy storage: A hybrid robust-stochastic approach," Renewable
Energy, vol. 143, pp. 1-8, 2019.
45. M. Hemmati, B. Mohammadi-Ivatloo, S. Ghasemzadeh, and E. Reihani,
"Risk-based optimal scheduling of reconfigurable smart renewable
energy based microgrids," International Journal of Electrical Power &
Energy Systems, vol. 101, pp. 415-428, 2018.
46. M. A. Mirzaei, A. S. Yazdankhah, B. Mohammadi-Ivatloo, M. Marzband,
M. Shafie-khah, and J. P. Catalão, "Stochastic network-constrained
co-optimization of energy and reserve products in renewable energy integrated power and gas networks with energy storage system," Journal
of Cleaner Production, vol. 223, pp. 747-758, 2019.
47. S. Nojavan, A. Najafi-Ghalelou, M. Majidi, and K. Zare, "Optimal bidding
and offering strategies of merchant compressed air energy storage
in deregulated electricity market using robust optimization approach,"
Energy, vol. 142, pp. 250-257, 2018.
48. M. Hemmati, B. Mohammadi-Ivatloo, M. Abapour, and A. AnvariMoghaddam, "Optimal Chance-Constrained Scheduling of Reconfigurable Microgrids Considering Islanding Operation Constraints," IEEE
Systems Journal, 2020.