1. C.A. Sepulveda Rangel, L. Canha, M. Sperandio, R. Severiano,
“Methodology for ESS-type selection and optimal energy management
in distribution system with DG considering reverse flow limitations and
cost penalties,” IET Generation, Transmission and Distribution, vol. 12,
no. 5, pp. 1164-1170, 2018.
2. F. Islam, A. Al-Durra, S. M. Muyeen, “Smoothing of wind farm output
by prediction and supervisory-control-unit-based FESS,” IEEE Trans.
Sustainable Energy, vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 925-933, 2013.
3. M.R. Jannesar, A. Sedighi, M. Savaghebi, A. Anvari-Moghadam, J.
M. Guerrero, “Optimal multi-objective integration of photovoltaic, wind
turbine, and battery energy storage in distribution networks,” Journal of
Energy Management and Technology, vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 76-83, 2020.
4. M. McPherson, S. Tahseen, “Deploying storage assets to facilitate
variable renewable energy integration: The impacts of grid flexibility,
renewable penetration, and market structure,” Energy, vol. 145, pp.
5. D.L. Yao, S.S. Choi, K.J. Tseng, T.T. Lie, “A statistical approach to the
design of a dispatchable wind power-battery ESS,” IEEE Trans. Energy
Conversation, vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 916–925, 2009.
6. A. Kargarian, G. Hug, “Optimal sizing of energy storage systems: a
combination of hourly and intra-hour time perspectives,” IET Generation,
Transmission and Distribution, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 594-600, 2016.
7. Sh. Sharma, S. Bhattacharjee, A. Bhattacharya, “Swine Influenza
model based optimization for operation management of micro-grid,” In
EESCO, Jan. 2015, Visakhapatnam, India , pp. 1-6.
8. X. Zhang, S. Ch. Tan, G. Li, J. Li, Zh. Feng, “Components sizing of hybrid energy systems via the optimization of power dispatch simulations,”
Energy, vol. 52, pp. 165-172, Apr. 2013.
9. M. Gitizadeh, H. Fakharzadegan, “Battery capacity determination with
respect to optimized energy dispatch schedule in grid-connected photovoltaic (PV) systems,” Energy, vol. 65, pp. 665-674, 2014.
10. L. Liang, L. Jianlin, H. Dong, “An optimal energy storage capacity
calculation method for 100 MW wind farm,” In POWERCON, Oct. 2010,
Hangzhou, China, pp. 1-4.
11. S. Teleke, M. Baran, S. Bhattacharya, A.Q. Huang, “Optimal control of
battery energy storage for wind farm dispatching,” IEEE Trans. Energy
Conversation, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 787–794, 2010.
12. Q. Li, S.S. Choi, Y. Yuan, D.L. Yao, “On the determination of battery
energy storage capacity and short-term power dispatch of a wind farm,”
IEEE Trans. Sustainable Energy, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 148–158, 2011.
13. C.L. Nguyen, H.H. Lee, T.W. Chun, “Cost optimized battery capacity
and short term power dispatch control for wind farm,” IEEE Trans.
Industry Applications, vol. 51, no. 1, pp. 595-606, 2015.
14. C.L. Nguyen, H.H. Lee, “A comparative analysis among power dispatching control strategies for hybrid wind and energy storage system,”
In 20th International Conference on Electrical Engineering, Jun. 2014,
Jeju, Korea, pp. 489-494.
15. C.L. Nguyen, T.W. Chun, H.H. Lee, “Determination of the optimal
battery capacity based on a life time cost function in wind farm,” IEEE
Energy Conversion Congress and Exposition, pp. 51–58, 2013.
16. M. Khosravi, S. Afsharnia, Sh. Farhangi, “Optimal sizing and technology
selection of hybrid energy storage system with novel dispatching power
for wind power integration,” International Journal of Electrical Power
and Energy Systems, vol. 127, May 2021, 106660.
17. X.Y. Wang, D.V. Mahinda, S.S. Choi, “Determination of battery storage
capacity in energy buffer for wind farm,” IEEE Trans. Energy Conversation, vol. 23, no. 3, pp. 868–878, 2008.
18. A. Berrada, Kh. Loudiyi, I. Zorkani, “Profitability, risk, and financial
modeling of energy storage in residential and large scale applications,”
Energy, vol. 119, pp. 94-109, 2017.
19. H. Ding, Z. Hu, Y. Song, “rolling optimization of wind farm and ESS
in electricity markets,” IEEE Trans. Power Systems, vol. 30, no. 5, pp.
20. B. Zhao, X. Zhang, J. Chen, C. Wang, “Operation optimization of
standalone microgrids considering lifetime characteristics of BESS,”
IEEE Trans. Sustainable Energy, vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 934-943, 2013.
21. M. Moradzadeh, J.V. de Vyver, L. Vandevelde, “Optimal energy storage
sizing based on wind curtailment reduction,” In ICRERA, Oct. 2014,
Milwakuee, USA, pp. 331-335.
22. M. Daghi, M. Sedghi, A. Ahmadian, M. Aliakbar-Golkar, “Factor analysis based optimal storage planning in active distribution network considering different battery technologies,” Applied Energy, vol. 183, pp.
23. D.O. Akinyele, R.K. Rayudu, “Review of energy storage technologies for
sustainable power networks,” Sustainable Energy Technology Assess.,
vol. 8, pp. 74–91, 2014.
24. B. Zakeri, S. Syri, “Electrical energy storage systems: A comparative
life cycle cost analysis,” Renewable Sustainable Energy Review, vol.
42, pp. 569–596, 2015.
25. M. Jannati, S.H. Hosseinian, B. Vahidi, G.J. Li, “ADALINE (ADAptive
Linear Neuron)-based coordinated control for wind power fluctuation
smoothing with reduced BESS (Battery Energy Storage System) capacity,” Energy, vol. 101, pp. 1-8, 2016.
26. Wind power Data [Online]. Available: https://www.ceps.cz/en/all-dataGenerationRES.
27. Z. Wang, A. Negash, D.S. Kirschen, “Optimal scheduling of energy
storage under forecast uncertainties,” IET Generation, Transmission
and Distribution, vol. 11, no. 17, pp. 4220-4226, 2017.
28. P.C. Butler, Ph. A. Eidler, P.G. Grimes, S.E. Klassen, R.C. Miles,
“Zinc/Bromine batteries,” Sandia National Laboratories (SNL), California, 2000 [Online]: www.sandia.gov/ess/publications/SAND2000-
29. M. Dadkhaha, M.J. Rezaee, A.Z. Chavoshi, “Short-term power output
forecasting of hourly operation in power plant based on climate factors
and effects of wind direction and wind speed,” Energy, vol. 148, pp.
30. F. Dıaz-Gonzalez, F.D. Bianchi, A. Sumper, O.G. Bellmunt, “Control of
a flywheel energy storage system for power smoothing in wind power
plants,” IEEE Trans. Energy Conversation, vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 204-214,