1. Z. Pengpeng, Z. Lixiao, C. Yuan, X. Ming, H. Yan, L. Sai, L. Gengyuan, Y. Zhifeng, and W. Can, "Food-energy-water (FEW) nexus for urban sustainability: A comprehensive review," Resources, Conservation & Recycling, vol. 142, pp. 215-224, 2019.
2. N. Taghizadegan, M. Ahangari Hassas, and K. Pourhossein, "Bibliographic Review and Comparison of Optimal Sizing Methods for Hybrid Renewable Energy Systems," Journal of Energy Management and Technology (JEMT), vol. 2, pp. 66-79, 2018.
3. O. Konstantinos, and P. Masood, "Optimal Coordination of Water Distribution Energy Flexibility with Power Systems Operation," IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, vol. 10, pp. 1101-1110, 2018.
4. W. Xiaonan, D. Koen, T. Charalampos, K. Rembrandt, and S. Nilay, "Energy-water nexus design and operation towards the sustainable development goals," Computers & Chemical Engineering, vol. 124, pp. 162-171, 2019.
5. R. Kian, "A production planning problem with lost sales and nonlinear convex production cost function under carbon emission restrictions," Journal of Energy Management and Technology (JEMT), vol. 4, pp. 1-13, 2020.
6. Z. Chi, C. Xiaoxian, L. Yu, D. Wei, and F. Guangtao, "Water-energy-food nexus: Concepts, questions and methodologies," Journal of Cleaner Production, vol. 195, pp. 625-639, 2018.
7. P. Seyed Matin and H. Ghaebi, "Energy and exergy analysis of a multistage cooling cycle of scramjet to produce electricity and hydrogen," Journal of Energy Management and Technology (JEMT), vol. 4, pp. 49-59, 2020.
8. A. Smajgl, J. Ward, and L. Pluschke, "The water-food-energy Nexus-Realising a new paradigm," Journal of Hydrology, vol. 533, pp. 533-540, 2015.
9. P. Kyle, N. Johnson, E. Davies, D. L. Bijl, I. Mouratiadou, M. Bevione, L. Drouet, S. Fujimori, Y. Liu, and M. Hejazi, "Setting the system boundaries of “energy for water” for integrated modeling," Environmental Science & Technology, vol. 50, pp. 8930-8931, 2016.
10. X. Cai, K. Wallington, M. Shafiee-Jood, and L. Marston, "Understanding and Managing the Food-Energy-Water Nexus-Opportunities for Water Resources Research," Advances in Water Resources, vol. 111, pp. 259-273, 2018.
11. C. Scott, S. Vicuña, I. Blanco-Gutiérrez, F. Meza, and C. Varela-Ortega, "Irrigation efficiency and water-policy implications for river-basin resilience," Hydrology and Earth System Sciences, vol. 18, pp. 1339-1348, 2014.
12. M. Keskinen, J. H.A. Guillaume, M. Kattelus, M. Porkka, T. A. Räsänen, and O. Varis, "The Water-Energy-Food Nexus and the Transboundary Context: Insights from Large Asian Rivers," Water-Sui., vol. 8, pp. 1-25, 2016.
13. A. J. Challinor, E. S. Simelton, E. D. G. Fraser, D. Hemming, and M. Collins, "Increased crop failure due to climate change: assessing adaptation options using models and socio-economic data for wheat in China," Environmental Research Letters., vol. 5, pp. 1-8, 2010.
14. J. S. Bandara, and Y. Cai, "The impact of climate change on food crop productivity, food prices and food security in South Asia," Economic Analysis and Policy, vol. 44, pp. 451-456, 2014.
15. J. S. Famiglietti, "The global groundwater crisis," Nature Climate Change, vol. 4, pp. 945-948, 2014.
16. Y. C. E. Yang, C. Ringler, C. Brown, and M. A. H. Mondal, "Modeling the agricultural water-energy-food nexus in the indus river basin, Pakistan," Journal of Water Resources Planning and Management, vol. 142, pp. 1-13, 2016.
17. R. Zeng, X. Cai, C. Ringler, and T. Zhu, "Hydropower versus irrigationan analysis of global patterns," Environmental Research Letters, vol. 12, pp. 1-9, 2014.
18. M. S. Tom, P. S. Fischbeck, and C. T. Hendrickson, "Energy use, blue water footprint, and greenhouse gas emissions for current food consumption patterns and dietary recommendations in the US," Environment Systems and Decisions, vol. 36, pp. 92-103, 2016.
19. B. Ghose, "Food security and food self- sufficiency in China: from past to 2050," Food and Energy Security, vol. 3, pp. 86-95, 2014.
20. R. García-Herrera, E. Hernandez, D. Barriopedro, D. Paredes, R. M. Trigo, I. F. Trigo, and M. A. Mendes, "The outstanding 2004/05 drought in the iberian Peninsula: associated atmospheric circulation," Journal of Hydrometeorology, vol. 8, pp. 483-498, 2007.
21. J. Mu, and S. Khan, "The effect of climate change on the water and food nexus in China," Food Security, vol. 1, pp. 413-430, 2009.
22. A. Berardy, and M. V. Chester, "Climate change vulnerability in the food, energy, and water nexus: concerns for agricultural production in Arizona and its urban export supply," Environmental Research Letters, vol. 12, pp. 1-13, 2017.
23. M. Howells, S. Hermann, M. Welsch, M. Bazilian, R. Segerstrom, T. Alfstad, D. Gielen, H. Rogner, G. Fischer, H. van Velthuizen, D. Wiberg, C. Young, R. A. Roehrl, A. Mueller, P. Steduto, and I. Ramma, "Integrated analysis of climate change, land-use, energy and water strategies," Nature Climate Change, vol. 3, pp. 621-626, 2013.
24. B. R. Scanlon, I. Duncan, and R. C. Reedy, "Drought and the waterenergy nexus in Texas," Environmental Research Letters, vol. 8, pp. 1-14, 2013.
25. T. D. Nguyen, X. Cai, Y. Ouyang, and M. Housh, "Modeling infrastructure interdependencies, resiliency and sustainability," International Journal of Critical Infrastructures, vol. 12, pp. 1-24, 2014.
26. S. Suweis, J. A. Carr, A. Maritan, A. Rinaldo, and P. D’Odorico, "Resilience and reactivity of global food security," Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, vol. 112, pp. 6902-6907, 2015.
27. O. Konstantinos, P. Masood, and B. Steven, "Integrating water distribution energy flexibility in power systems operation," IEEE Power & Energy Society General Meeting, pp. 1-5, 2017.
28. D. Vanham, T. N. Mak, and B. M. Gawlik, "Urban food consumption and associated water resources: the example of Dutch cities," Science of The Total Environment, vol. 565, pp. 232-239, 2016.
29. W. A. Hussien, F. A. Memon, and D. A. Savic, "A risk-based assessment of the household water-energy-food nexus under the impact of seasonal variability," Journal of Cleaner Production, vol. 171, pp. 1275-1289, 2018.
30. D. Gondhalekar, and T. Ramsauer, "Nexus city: operationalizing the urban water-energy-food nexus for climate change adaptation in Munich, Germany," Urban Climate, vol. 19, pp. 28-40, 2017.
31. C. P. Chen, V. Alvarado, and S. C. Hsu, "Water energy nexus in city and hinterlands: multi-regional physical input-output analysis for Hong Kong and South China," Applied Energy, vol. 225, pp. 986-997, 2018.
32. G. J. Li, Y. L. Li, X. J. Jia, L. Du, and D. H. Huang, "Establishment and simulation study of system dynamic model and sustainable development of water-energy-food nexus in Beijing," Management Review, vol. 28, pp. 11–26, 2016.
33. D. Conway, E. A. van Garderen, D. Deryng, S. Dorling, T. Krueger, W. Landman, B. Lankford, K, Lebek, T. Osborn, C. Ringler, J. Thurlow, T. J. Zhu, and C. Dalin, "Climate and southern Africa’s water-energy-food nexus," Nature Climate Change, vol. 5, pp. 837-846, 2015.
34. A. Endo, I. Tsurita, K. Burnett, and P. M. Orencio, "A review of the current state of research on the water, energy, and food nexus," Journal of Hydrology: Regional Studies, vol. 11, pp. 20-30, 2017.
35. F. M. Mukuve, and R. A. Fenner, "The influence of water, land, energy and soil-nutrient resource interactions on the food system in Uganda," Food Policy, vol. 51, pp. 24-37, 2015.
36. I. Ozturk, "Sustainability in the food-energy-water nexus: evidence from BRICS (Brazil, the Russian Federation, India, China, and South Africa) countries," Energy, vol. 9, pp. 999-1010, 2015.
37. C. I-Chun, W. Yi-Hsin, L. Wei, and M. Hwong-wen, "Assessing the risk of the food-energy-water nexus of urban metabolism: A case study of Kinmen Island, Taiwan," Ecological Indicators, vol. 110, 105861, 2020.
38. E. Ay¸sen, "Transformation of the water-energy nexus in Turkey: Reimagining hydroelectricity infrastructure," Energy Research & Social Science, vol. 41, pp. 22-31, 2018.
39. L. William, and F. Amro, "Quantitative engineering systems modeling and analysis of the energy-water nexus," Applied Energy, vol. 135, pp. 142-157, 2014.
40. S. Apoorva, F. Amro, and Y. Kamal, "Real-time economic dispatch for the supply side of the energy-water nexus," Applied Energy, vol. 122, pp. 42-52, 2014.
41. S. Apoorva, F. Amro, and Y. Kamal, "The impact of storage facility capacity and ramping capabilities on the supply side economic dispatch of the energy-water nexus," Energy, vol. 66, pp. 363-377, 2014.
42. J. Liu, H. Mooney, V. Hull, S. J. Davis, J. Gaskell, T. Hertel, J. Lubchenco, K. C. Seto, P. Gleick, C. Kremen, and S. Li, "Systems integration for global sustainability," Science, vol. 347, 1258832, 2015.
43. Y. Liu, M. Hejazi, P. Kyle, S. H. Kim, E. Davies, D. G. Miralles, A. J. Teuling, Y. He, and D. Niyogi, "Global and regional evaluation of energy for water," Environmental Science & Technology, vol. 50, pp. 9736-9745, 2016.
44. T. Avellán, M. Roidt, A. Emmer, J. von Koerber, P. Schneider, and W. Raber, "Making the Water-Soil-Waste Nexus Work: Framing the Boundaries of Resource Flows," Sustainability, vol. 9, pp. 1-17, 2017.
45. S. Chen, and B. Chen, "Coupling of carbon and energy flows in cities A meta-analysis and nexus modelling," Applied Energy, vol. 194, pp. 774-783, 2017.
46. K. M. Ernst, and B. L. Preston, "Adaptation opportunities and constraints in coupled systems: Evidence from the U.S. energy-water nexus," Environmental Science & Policy, vol. 70, pp. 38-45, 2017.
47. A. Berardy, and M. V. Chester, "Climate change vulnerability in the food, energy, and water nexus: concerns for agricultural production in Arizona and its urban export supply," Environmental Research Letters, vol. 12, pp. 1-13, 2017.
48. B. W. Abegaz, T. Datta, and S. M. Mahajan, "Sensor technologies for the energy-water nexus-A review," Applied Energy, vol. 210, pp. 451-466, 2018.
49. B. R. Scanlon, B. L. Ruddell, P. M. Reed, R. I. Hook, C. Zheng, V. C. Tidwell, and S. Siebert, "The food-energy-water nexus: Transforming science for society," Water Resources Research, vol. 53, pp. 3550-3556, 2017.
50. M. F. McCabe, M. Rodell, D. E. Alsdorf, D. G. Miralles, R. Uijlenhoet, W. Wagner, A. Lucieer, R. Houborg, N. E. C. Verhoest, T. E. Franz, J. Shi, H. Gao, and E. F. Wood, "The future of Earth observation in hydrology," Hydrology and Earth System Sciences, vol. 21, pp. 3879-3914, 2017.
51. N. Bashir, R. Saeed, M. Afzaal, A. Ahmad, N. Muhammad, J. Iqbal, A. Khan, Y. Maqbool, and S. Hameed, "Water quality assessment of lower Jhelum canal in Pakistan by using geographic information system (GIS)," Groundwater for Sustainable Development, vol. 10, 100357, 2020.
52. T. R. Albrecht, A. Crootof and C.A. Scott, "The Water-Energy-Food Nexus: A systematic review of methods for nexus assessment," Environmental Research Letters, vol. 13, pp. 1-26, 2018.
53. S. Hosseini, K. Barker, and J. E. Ramirez-Marquez, "A review of definitions and measures of system resilience," Reliability Engineering & System Safety, vol. 145, pp. 47-61, 2016.
54. A. L. Mayer, R. P. Donovan, and C. W. Pawlowski, "Information and entropy theory for the sustainability of coupled human and natural systems," Ecology & Society, vol. 19, pp. 1-9, 2014