1. SM. Pauley. “Lighting for the human circadian clock: Recent
research indicates that lighting has become a public health issue,” Medical Hypotheses, vol. 63, issue, 4 pp, 588–596, 2004.
2. A. Costa, MM. Keane, JI. Torrens, and E. Corry, “Building operation and energy performance: Monitoring, analysis and opti-
mization toolkit,” Applied Energy, vol, 101, pp, 310–316, 2013.
3. RA. Rizi, amd A. Eltaweel, “A user detective adaptive facade towards
improving visual and thermal comfort,” Journal of Building Engineering,
vol, 33, pp, 101554, 2021. https://doi.org/10.1016 j.jobe.2020.101554.
4. S. Banihashemi, MS. Hassanabadi, and AN. Sadeghifam, “Analysis of
behavior of windows in terms of saving energy in extreme cold weather
climes of Iran,” International Journal of Engineering and Technology,
vol, 4, no, 6, pp, 676–679, 2012. DOI: 10.7763/IJET.2012.V4.460.
5. NE. Klepeis, WC. Nelson, WR. Ott, JP. Robinson, AM. Tsang, P.
Switzer, J. Behar, SC. Hern, and WH. Engelmann, “The National
Human Activity Pattern Survey (NHAPS): A resource for assessing exposure to environmental pollutants,” Journal of Exposure Science and Environmental Epidemiology, vol, 11, pp, 231–252, 2001.
6. K. Konis, “A novel circadian daylight metric for building design and
evaluation,” Building and Environment, vol, 113, pp, 22–38, 2017.
7. JF. Duffy, and CA. Czeisler, “Effect of light on human circadian
physiology,” Sleep Medicine Clinics, vol, 4, pp, 165–177, 2009.
8. A. Karanouh, and E. Kerber, “Innovations in dynamic architecture,”
Journal of Facade Design and Engineering, vol, 3, pp, 185–221, 2015.
9. P. Boyce, C. Hunter, and O. Howlett, “The benefits of daylightthrough
windows,” Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
10. Lavin C, Fiorito F (2017). Optimization of an external perforated
screen for improved daylighting and thermal performance of an office space,” Procedia Engineering, vol, 180: pp, 571–581, 2003.
11. HB. Gunay, W. O’Brien, I. Beausoleil-Morrison, and S Gilani, “Development and implementation of an adaptive lighting and blinds control
algorithm,” Building and Environment, vol, 113, pp, 185–199, 2017.
12. M. Pesenti, G. Masera, and F. Fiorito, “Shaping an Origami shading
device through visual and thermal simulations,” Energy Procedia, vol,
78, pp, 346–351, 2015. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.egypro.2015.11.663.
13. AHA. Mahmoud, and Y. Elghazi, “Parametric-based designs
for kinetic facades to optimize daylight performance: Comparing rotation and translation kinetic motion for hexagonal
façade patterns,” Solar Energy, vol, 126, pp, 111–127, 2016.
14. CF. Reinhart, and J. Wienold, “The daylighting dashboard—A simulation-based design analysis for daylit spaces,”
Building and Environment, vol, 46, pp, 386–396, 2011.
15. L. Bellia, F. Fragliasso, and E. Stefanizzi, “Daylit offices: A comparison between measured parameters assessing light quality and
users’ opinions,” Building and Environment, vol, 113, pp, 92–106, 2017.
16. A. Narangerel, J-H. Lee, and R. Stouffs, “Daylighting Based Parametric
Design Exploration of 3D Facade Patterns,” Proceedings of the 34th
eCAADe Conference, At Oulu, Finland, 2016.
17. G. Yun, DY. Park, and KS. Kim, “Appropriate activation threshold of the
external blind for visual comfort and lighting energy saving in different
climate conditions,” Building and Environment, vol, 113, pp, 247–266,
18. GW. Larson, and R. Shakespeare, “Rendering with Radiance: The Art
and Science of Lighting Visualization,” Morgan Kaufmann, 1998.
19. S. Carlucci, F. Causone, F. De Rosa, and L. Pagliano, “A review of
indices for assessing visual comfort with a view to their use in optimization processes to support building integrated design,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol, 47, pp, 1016–1033, 2015.
20. A. Tzempelikos, and AK. Athienitis, “The impact of shading design and
control on building cooling and lighting demand,” Solar Energy, vol, 81,
pp, 369–382, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.solener.2006.06.015.
21. CF. Reinhart, J. Mardaljevic, Z. Rogers, “Dynamic daylight performance
metrics for sustainable building design,” Leukos, vol, 3, no, 1, pp, 7–31,
2006. doi: 10.1582/LEUKOS.2006.03.01.001.
22. A. Pellegrino, S. Cammarano, VRM. Lo Verso, and V. Corrado,
‘Impact of day lighting on total energy use in offices of varying architectural features in Italy: Results from a parametric
study,” Building and Environment, vol. 113, pp, 151–162, 2017.
23. J. Wienold, and J. Christoffersen, “Evaluation methods and development of a new glare prediction model for daylight environments with
the use of CCD cameras,” Energy and Buildings, vol, 38, pp, 743–757,
24. A. Eltaweel, and S. Yuehong, “Controlling venetian blinds based on
parametric design; viaimplementing Grasshopper’s plugins: A case
study of an officebuilding in Cairo,” Energy and Buildings, vol, 139, pp,
31–43, 2017. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild.2016.12.075.
25. Y. Elghazi, and A. Mahmoud, “A Generative Parametric Technique For
kinetic cellular façade to optimize Daylight Performance,” – eCAADe,
Finland, vol, 2, pp, 399-408, 2016.
26. HR. Sharif, A. Habibi, and A. Jamalabadi, “Climatic Function of Girih Art
in Islamic Architecture- Case study: Residential building at Qajar era in
Shiraz,” Journal of Researches in Islamic Architecture Iran University
of Science & Technology, vol, 4, issue, 4, pp, 60-71, 2017. [? ]
27. S. Moradzadeh, and E. Ahad Nejad, “The point-joined techniques in islamic geometric patterns in Iran,” Symmetry:
Culture and Science, vol, 31, no, 2, pp, 199-221, 2020.