1. H. Farh, A. Al-shaalan, A. Eltamaly, and A. Abdullrahman, " A Novel
Crow Search Algorithm Auto-Drive PSO for Optimal Allocation and
Sizing of Renewable Distributed Generation," IEEE Access, Vol. 8 , pp.
27807 – 27820, 2020.
2. "Office of President Executive Order, Economic benefits of increasing electric grid resilience to weather outages," U.S. Department of
Energy’s Office of Electricity Delivery and Energy Reliability, August
3. R. Campbell, "Weather-related Power Outages and Electric System
Resiliency," Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress, pp.
4. Y. Wang, C. Chen, J. Wang, and R. Baldick, "Research on Resilience
of Power Systems Under Natural Disasters—A Review," IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 1604-1613, 2016.
5. A. Berkeley, M. Wallace, and C. Coo, "A Framework For Establishing
Critical Infrastructure Resilience Goals," Final Report and Recommendations by the Council, National Infrastructure Advisory Council, pp.
6. Z. Bie, Y. Lin, G. Li, and F. Li, "Battling the extreme: a study on the
power system resilience,"Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 105, no. 7, pp.
7. M. Panteli, D. Trakas, and P. Mancarella, "Boosting the power grid
resilience to extreme weather events using defensive islanding," IEEE
Transactions on Smart Grid, vol. 7, no. 6, pp. 2913-2919, 2016.
8. S. Lei, J. Wang, C. Chen, and Y. Hou, "Mobile emergency generator
pre-positioning and real-time allocation for resilient response to natural
disasters," IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 2030-
9. M. Zare, A. Abbaspour, M. Fotuhi-Firuzabad, and M. Moein-Aghtaei,
"Increasing the resilience of distribution systems against hurricane by
optimal switch placement," in Conference on Electrical Power Distribution Networks Conference (EPDC), 19-20 April 2017, Semnan, Iran,
10. S. Yao, P. Wang, and T. Zhao, "Transportable energy storage for more
resilient distribution systems with multiple microgrids," IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 3331-3340, 2019.
11. S. Ma; B. Chen; Z. Wang, "Resilience Enhancement Strategy for Distribution Systems under Extreme Weather Events," IEEE Transactions
on Smart Grid, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 1442-1449, 2018.
12. A. Berkeley, M. Wallace, and C. Coo, "A Framework For Establishing
Critical Infrastructure Resilience Goals," Final Report and Recommendations by the Council, National Infrastructure Advisory Council,
13. D. Cai, X. Li, and Y. Wang, et al., "Impact of natural disasters on the
western Hubei power grid and its anti-disaster enhancement measures," The Journal of Engineering, vol. 2019, no. 16, pp. 1976-1980,
14. M. Mohamed, T. Chen, W. Su and T. Jin, "Proactive Resilience of Power
Systems Against Natural Disasters: A Literature Review," IEEE Access,
vol. 7, pp. 163778-163795, 2019.
15. P. Karimyan, G.B. Gharehpetian, M. Abedi, and A. Gavili, "Long term
scheduling for optimal allocation and sizing of DG unit considering load
variations and DG type," International Journal of Electrical Power &
Energy Systems, vol. 54, pp. 277-287, 2014.
16. P. Li, D. Huang, J. Ruan, and H. Qin et al., "Influence of Forest Fire Particles on the Breakdown Characteristics of Air Gap," IEEE Transactions
on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, vol. 23, no. 4, pp. 1974-1983,
17. K. Charzan, and Z. Wroblebski, "The threat caused by fires under
high voltage lines," in 15 st International Conference on Advances in
Processing, Testing and Application of Dielectric Materials, Wrocław
University of Technology, Wrocław, Poland, Conference 15, no.40,
18. D. Trakas, and N. Hatziargyriou, "Optimal Distribution Operation For
Enhancing Resilience Against Wildfire," IEEE Transactions on Power
Systems, vol. 33 , no. 2, pp.1-12, 2018.
19. S. Ma, L. Su, Z. Wang, F. Qiu, and G. Guo, "Resilience enhancement of
distribution grids against extreme weather events," IEEE Transactions
on Power Systems, vol. 33, no. 5, pp. 4842-4853, 2018.
20. M. Panteli, C. Pickering, and S. Wilkinson, et al., "Power system resilience to extreme weather: fragility modeling, probabilistic impact
assessment, and adaptation measures," IEEE Transactions on Power
Systems, vol.32, no. 5, pp. 3747–3757, 2017.
21. A. Bagchi, A. Sprintson and C. Singh, "Modeling the impact of fire
spread on the electrical distribution network of a virtual city," 41st North
American Power Symp, Starkville, MS, USA, pp. 1-6, 2009.
22. M. Choobineh, B. Ansari, and S. Mohagheghi, "Vulnerability assessment of the power grid against progressing wildfires," Fire Safety Journal, vol. 73, pp. 20–28, 2015.
23. S. Mohagheghi, and S. Rebennack, "Optimal resilient power grid operation during the course of a progressing wildfire," International Journal
of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, vol. 73, pp. 843-852, 2015.
24. B. Ansari, and S. Mohagheghi, "Optimal energy dispatch of the power
distribution network during the course of a progressing wildfire," International Transactions on Electrical Energy Systems, vol. 25, pp.
25. M. Salehizadeh, M. Koohbijari, H. Nouri, and A. Ta¸scıkaraoglu, et ˘
al. "Bi-objective optimization model for optimal placement of thyristorcontrolled series compensator devices," Energies, vol. 12, pp. 1-4,
26. K. Karimizadeh, S. Soleymani, and F. Faghihi, "Optimal placement
of DG units for the enhancement of MG networks performance using
coalition game theory," IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution ,
vol. 14 , no. 5, pp. 3-13, 2020.
27. M. Aman, J. Jasmon, H. Mokhlis, and A. Bakar, "Optimal placement
and sizing of a DG based on a new power stability index and line
losses," International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems,
vol. 43, no. 1, pp. 1296-1304, 2012.
28. S. Naik, D. Khatod, and M. Sharma, "Optimal allocation of combined
DG and capacitor for real power loss minimization in distribution networks," International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems,
vol. 53, pp. 967-970, 2013.
29. A. Abou.El-Ela, S. Allam, and M. Shatla, "Maximal optimal benefits of
distributed generation using genetic algorithms," Electric Power System
Research, vol. 80, no. 7, pp. 869–877, 2010.
30. M. Moradi, and M. Abedini, "A combination of genetic algorithm and
particle swarm optimization for optimal dg location and sizing in distribution systems," International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy
Systems, vol. 34, no. 1, pp. 66-72, 2012.
31. C. Tymstra, B. Stocksb, X. Caia, and M. Flannigan, "Wildfire management in Canada: Review, challenges and opportunities," Progress in
Disaster Science, vol.5, 2020.
32. Sh. Guan, D.Wong, Y. Gao, T. Zhang, and G. Pouliot, "Impact of wildfire
on particulate matter in the southeastern United States in November
2016," Science of The Total Environment, vol. 724, 2020.
33. I. Silvab, M. Vallea, L. Barrosa, and J. Meyer, "A wildfire warning
system applied to the state of Acre in the Brazilian Amazon," Applied
Soft Computing, vol. 89, 2020.
34. M. Salehizadeh, and S. Soltanian, "Application of fuzzy Q-learning
for electricity market modeling by considering renewable power penetration," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 56, pp.
35. R. Liang, and J. Liao, "A fuzzy-optimization approach for generation
scheduling with wind and solar energy systems," IEEE Transactions on
Power Systems, vol. 22, no. 4, pp. 1665-1674, 2007.
36. M. Abdi-Siab, and H. Lesani, "Two-stage scenario-based DEP incorpo-
rating PEV using Benders’ decomposition," IET Generation, Transmission & distribution, vol. 14, no. 8, pp. 1508-1520, 2020.
37. N. Amjady, J. Aghaei, and H.A. Shayanfar, "Stochastic multiobjective
market clearing of joint energy and reserves auctions ensuring power
system security," IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 24, no. 4,
pp. 1841-1850, 2009.
38. F. Castellani, A. Garinei, L. Terzi, D. Astolfi, and M. Gaudiosi, "Improving wind farm operation practice through numerical modelling and
supervisory control and data acquisition data analysis," IET Renewable
Power Generation, vol. 8 , no. 4 , pp.367-373, 2014.
39. N. Duan, W. Xu, T. Yuan, and S. Wang, et al., " Modelling of Hysteresis Phenomenon Based on the Elemental Operator and Wind-Rose
Method," in 21st International Conference on Electrical Machines and
Systems (ICEMS), 7-10 Oct. 2018, Jeju, South Korea, 2018.
40. S. Chavan, V. Saahil, A. Singh, and H. Himanshu, et al., "Application
of wind rose for wind turbine installation," International Conference on
Circuit ,Power and Computing Technologies (ICCPCT), 19 October
2017, Kollam, India, 2017.
41. A. Leporea, B. Palumbo, and A. Pievatolo, "A Bayesian approach for
site-specific wind rose prediction," Renewable Energy, vol. 150, pp.
42. N. Arreyndip, and E. Joseph, "Small 500 kW onshore wind farm project
in Kribi, Cameroon: Sizing and checkers layout optimization model,"
Energy Reports, vol. 4, pp. 528-535, 2018.
43. "Local weather information of high quality worldwide for any point on
land or sea in the world ", Available: www.meteoblue.com [Accessed:
Nov. 23, 2020].
44. N. Javidtash, M. Jabbari, T. Niknam, and M. Nafar, "A novel mixture
of non-dominated sorting genetic algorithm and fuzzy method to multiobjective placement of distributed generations in Microgrids," Journal
of Intelligent and Fuzzy Systems, vol. 33, no.4, pp. 2577-2584, 2017.
45. "International Handball Federation," Available: www.ihf.info [Accessed:
Nov. 23, 2020].
46. E. Almabsout, R. El-Sehiemy, O. Nuri, and O. Bayat, "A Hybrid Local
Search-Genetic Algorithm for Simultaneous Placement of DG Units
and Shunt Capacitors in Radial Distribution Systems," IEEE Access,
vol. 8, pp. 54465 - 54481, 2020.
47. H. Doagoo-Mojarrad, G.B. Gharepetian, H. Rastegar, J. Olamaei, "Optimal placement and sizing of DG (distributed generation) units in
distribution networks by novel hybrid evolutionary algorithm," Energy,
vol. 54, pp. 129-138, 2013.
48. T. Niknam, I. Taheri, J. Aghaei, S. Tabatabaei, M. Nayeripour, "A modified honey bee mating optimization algorithm for multiobjective placement of renewable energy resources," Applied Energy, vol. 88, no.12,
PP. 4818-4821, 2011.
49. C.A.S. Coello, G.T. Pulidio, and M.S. Salazar, "Handling Multiple Objectives With Particle Swarm Optimization," IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 256-268, 2004.