1. L. Shi, C. Wang, L. Yao, Y. Ni, and M. Bazargan, "Optimal power flow
solution incorporating wind power," IEEE Systems Journal, vol. 6, no.
2, pp. 233-241, 2011.
2. G. Chen, L. Liu, P. Song, and Y. Du, "Chaotic improved PSO-based
multi-objective optimization for minimization of power losses and L
index in power systems," Energy Conversion and Management, vol.
86, pp. 548-560, 2014.
3. B. Zhao, C. Guo, and Y. Cao, "A multiagent-based particle swarm
optimization approach for optimal reactive power dispatch," IEEE
transactions on power systems, vol. 20, no. 2, pp. 1070-1078, 2005.
4. A. M. Shaheen, S. R. Spea, S. M. Farrag, and M. A. Abido, "A review
of meta-heuristic algorithms for reactive power planning problem," Ain
Shams Engineering Journal, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 215-231, 2018.
5. D. Chattopadhyay, K. Bhattacharya, and J. Parikh, "Optimal reactive
power planning and its spot-pricing: an integrated approach," IEEE
Transactions on Power systems, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 2014-2020, 1995.
6. S.-S. Lin and S.-C. Horng, "Iterative simulation optimization approach
for optimal volt-ampere reactive sources planning," International
Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, vol. 43, no. 1, pp.
7. A. Mahmoudabadi and M. Rashidinejad, "An application of hybrid
heuristic method to solve concurrent transmission network expansion
and reactive power planning," International Journal of Electrical Power
& Energy Systems, vol. 45, no. 1, pp. 71-77, 2013.
8. H. Liu, V. Krishnan, J. D. McCalley, and A. Chowdhury, "Optimal
planning of static and dynamic reactive power resources," IET
Generation, Transmission & Distribution, vol. 8, no. 12, pp. 1916-1927,
9. A. L. Ara, A. Kazemi, S. Gahramani, and M. Behshad, "Optimal
reactive power flow using multi-objective mathematical programming,"
Scientia Iranica, vol. 19, no. 6, pp. 1829-1836, 2012.
10. J. C. Lopez, J. Contreras, J. I. Munoz, and J. Mantovani, "A multi-stage
stochastic non-linear model for reactive power planning under
contingencies," IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 28, no. 2,
pp. 1503-1514, 2012.
11. R. A. Jabr, N. Martins, B. C. Pal, and S. Karaki, "Contingency constrained VAr planning using penalty successive conic programming,"
IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 27, no. 1, pp. 545-553, 2011.
12. E. Naderi, M. Pourakbari-Kasmaei, and H. Abdi, "An efficient particle
swarm optimization algorithm to solve optimal power flow problem
integrated with FACTS devices," Applied Soft Computing, vol. 80, pp.
13. B. S. Boroujeni, S. M. S. Boroujeni, and A. Memaripour, "Reactive
power expansion planning under a deregulated market power system,"
Research Journal of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology,
vol. 4, no. 19, pp. 3755-3759, 2012.
14. B. B. Pal, P. Biswas, and A. Mukhopadhyay, "GA based FGP approach
for optimal reactive power dispatch," Procedia Technology, vol. 10, pp.
15. K. Vadivelu and G. Marutheswar, "Soft computing technique based
reactive power planning using NVSI," Journal of Electrical Systems,
vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 89-101, 2015.
16. M. Abdelmoumene, M. Belkacemi, and A. Boubakeur, "Optimal
reactive power dispatch using differential evolution algorithm with
voltage profile control," International Journal of Intelligent Systems and
Applications, vol. 5, no. 10, p. 28, 2013.
17. H. R. Shahbazi and M. Kalantar, "The optimal reactive power
dispatch using seeker optimization algorithm based different objective
functions," Journal of Basic and Applied Scientific Research (JBASR),
vol. 3, no. 8, pp. 232-240, 2013.
18. S. Padaiyatchi and M. Daniel, "OPF-based reactive power planning and
voltage stability limit improvement under single line outage contingency
condition through evolutionary algorithms," Turkish Journal of Electrical
Engineering & Computer Sciences, vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 1092-1106, 2013.
19. A. Abou El-Ela, A. Kinawy, R. El-Sehiemy, and M. Mouwafi, "Optimal
reactive power dispatch using ant colony optimization algorithm,"
Electrical Engineering, vol. 93, no. 2, pp. 103-116, 2011.
20. R. Hemmati, R.-A. Hooshmand, and A. Khodabakhshian, "Market
based transmission expansion and reactive power planning with
consideration of wind and load uncertainties," Renewable and
Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 29, pp. 1-10, 2014.
21. M. Ghasemi, M. Taghizadeh, S. Ghavidel, J. Aghaei, and A. Abbasian, "Solving optimal reactive power dispatch problem using a
novel teaching–learning-based optimization algorithm," Engineering
Applications of Artificial Intelligence, vol. 39, pp. 100-108, 2015.
22. M. De and S. K. Goswami, "Optimal reactive power procurement with
voltage stability consideration in deregulated power system," IEEE
transactions on power systems, vol. 29, no. 5, pp. 2078-2086, 2014.
23. B. Shaw, V. Mukherjee, and S. Ghoshal, "Solution of reactive power
dispatch of power systems by an opposition-based gravitational search
algorithm," International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems,
vol. 55, pp. 29-40, 2014.
24. M. Ghasemi, M. M. Ghanbarian, S. Ghavidel, S. Rahmani, and E.
M. Moghaddam, "Modified teaching learning algorithm and double
differential evolution algorithm for optimal reactive power dispatch
problem: a comparative study," Information Sciences, vol. 278, pp.
25. S. Dutta, P. K. Roy, and D. Nandi, "Optimal location of STATCOM using
chemical reaction optimization for reactive power dispatch problem,"
Ain Shams Engineering Journal, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 233-247, 2016.
26. K. Lenin, B. R. Reddy, and M. S. Kalavathi, "Water cycle algorithm for
solving optimal reactive power dispatch problem," J Eng Technol Res,
vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 1-11, 2014.
27. R. N. S. Mei, M. H. Sulaiman, Z. Mustaffa, and H. Daniyal, "Optimal
reactive power dispatch solution by loss minimization using moth-flame
optimization technique," Applied Soft Computing, vol. 59, pp. 210-222,
28. T. T. Nguyen and D. N. Vo, "Improved social spider optimization
algorithm for optimal reactive power dispatch problem with different
objectives," Neural Computing and Applications, pp. 1-32, 2019.
29. E. Davoodi, E. Babaei, B. Mohammadi-Ivatloo, and M. Rasouli, "A
novel fast semidefinite programming-based approach for optimal
reactive power dispatch," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics,
vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 288-298, 2019.
30. C. Bingane, M. F. Anjos, and S. Le Digabel, "Tight-and-cheap conic
relaxation for the optimal reactive power dispatch problem," IEEE
Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 34, no. 6, pp. 4684-4693, 2019.
31. T. T. Nguyen, D. N. Vo, H. Van Tran, and L. Van Dai, "Optimal dispatch
of reactive power using modified stochastic fractal search algorithm,"
Complexity, vol. 2019, 2019.
32. Z. Li, Y. Cao, L. V. Dai, X. Yang, and T. T. Nguyen, "Finding solutions for
optimal reactive power dispatch problem by a novel improved antlion
optimization algorithm," Energies, vol. 12, no. 15, p. 2968, 2019.
33. K. ben oualid Medani, S. Sayah, and A. Bekrar, "Whale optimization
algorithm based optimal reactive power dispatch: A case study of the
Algerian power system," Electric Power Systems Research, vol. 163,
pp. 696-705, 2018.
34. E. Yalçın, M. C. Taplamacıoglu, and E. Çam, "The adaptive chaotic ˘
symbiotic organisms search algorithm proposal for optimal reactive
power dispatch problem in power systems," Electrica, vol. 19, no. 1, pp.
35. J. Radosavljevic, M. Jevti ´ c, and M. Milovanovi ´ c, "A solution to ´
the ORPD problem and critical analysis of the results," Electrical
Engineering, vol. 100, no. 1, pp. 253-265, 2018.
36. A. A. Heidari, R. A. Abbaspour, and A. R. Jordehi, "Gaussian
bare-bones water cycle algorithm for optimal reactive power dispatch
in electrical power systems," Applied Soft Computing, vol. 57, pp.
37. Y. Muhammad, R. Khan, F. Ullah, A. ur Rehman, M. S. Aslam, and
M. A. Z. Raja, "Design of fractional swarming strategy for solution of
optimal reactive power dispatch," Neural Computing and Applications,
pp. 1-18, 2019.
38. Y. Amrane, M. Boudour, and M. Belazzoug, "A new optimal reactive
power planning based on differential search algorithm," International
Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, vol. 64, pp. 551-561,
39. Y. Wang, Z. Cai, and Q. Zhang, "Enhancing the search ability of
differential evolution through orthogonal crossover," Information
Sciences, vol. 185, no. 1, pp. 153-177, 2012.
40. L. Goel, "An extensive review of computational intelligence-based
optimization algorithms: trends and applications," SOFT COMPUTING,
41. K. Vadivelu and G. Marutheswar, "Fast voltage stability index based
optimal reactive power planning using differential evolution," Electrical
and Electronics Engineering: An International Journal (ELELIJ), vol. 3,
no. 1, pp. 51-60, 2014.
42. B. Bhattacharyya and S. Kumar, "Reactive power planning with FACTS
devices using gravitational search algorithm," Ain Shams Engineering
Journal, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 865-871, 2015.
43. R. D. Zimmerman, C. E. Murillo-Sánchez, and D. Gan, "MATPOWER: A
MATLAB power system simulation package," Manual, Power Systems
Engineering Research Center, Ithaca NY, vol. 1, 1997.
44. M. Ghasemi, S. Ghavidel, M. M. Ghanbarian, and A. Habibi, "A new
hybrid algorithm for optimal reactive power dispatch problem with
discrete and continuous control variables," Applied soft computing, vol.
22, pp. 126-140, 2014.
45. M. Agarwal and G. M. S. Srivastava, "Genetic algorithm-enabled
particle swarm optimization (PSOGA)-based task scheduling in
cloud computing environment," International Journal of Information
Technology & Decision Making, vol. 17, no. 04, pp. 1237-1267, 2018.
46. S. Mirjalili, S. M. Mirjalili, and A. Lewis, "Grey wolf optimizer," Advances
in engineering software, vol. 69, pp. 46-61, 2014.
47. "Available at: https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/68776-
48. S. Mirjalili, "SCA: a sine cosine algorithm for solving optimization
problems," Knowledge-based systems, vol. 96, pp. 120-133, 2016.
49. A. Khazali and M. Kalantar, "Optimal reactive power dispatch based on
harmony search algorithm," International Journal of Electrical Power &
Energy Systems, vol. 33, no. 3, pp. 684-692, 2011.
50. M. H. Sulaiman, Z. Mustaffa, M. R. Mohamed, and O. Aliman, "Using
the gray wolf optimizer for solving optimal reactive power dispatch
problem," Applied Soft Computing, vol. 32, pp. 286-292, 2015.
51. S. Jeyadevi, S. Baskar, C. Babulal, and M. W. Iruthayarajan, "Solving
multiobjective optimal reactive power dispatch using modified NSGAII," International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, vol. 33,
no. 2, pp. 219-228, 2011.
52. M. Varadarajan and K. Swarup, "Differential evolution approach for
optimal reactive power dispatch," Applied soft computing, vol. 8, no. 4,
pp. 1549-1561, 2008.
53. A. Khorsandi, A. Alimardani, B. Vahidi, and S. Hosseinian, "Hybrid
shuffled frog leaping algorithm and Nelder–Mead simplex search for
optimal reactive power dispatch," IET generation, transmission &
distribution, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 249-256, 2011.
54. H. Abdi, "Profit-based unit commitment problem: A review of models,
methods, challenges, and future directions," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, p. 110504, 2020.