1. F. Jabari, S. Asadi, and S. Seyed-barhagh, “A Novel Forward-Backward
Sweep Based Optimal DG Placement Approach in Radial Distribution
Systems,” Optim. Power Syst. Probl., vol. 262, no. 1, pp. 49–61, 2020.
2. K. R. Devabalaj, K. Ravi, and D. P. Kothari, “Optimal location and sizing
of capacitor placement in radial distribution system using bacterial
foraging optimization algorithm,” Int. J. Electr. Power Energy Syst., vol.
71, pp. 383–390, 2015.
3. S. Kumar, K. Mandal, and N. Chakraborty, “Optimal DG placement
by multi-objective opposition based chaotic differential evolution for
techno-economic analysis,” Appl. Soft Comput., vol. 78, pp. 70–83,
4. M. . Sujatha, V. Roja, and T. . Prasad, “Multiple DG Placement and
Sizing in Radial Distribution System Using Genetic Algorithm and
Particle Swarm Optimization,” Comput. Intell. Big Data Anal., pp. 21–36,
5. M. . Lalitha and O. Hemakesavulu, “Effect of Load Model and Load
Level on DG Placement by Crow Search Algorithm,” Emerg. Trends
Electr. Commun. Inf. Technol., vol. 569, pp. 185–198, 2020.
6. D. Rama Prabha, T. Jayabarathi, R. Umamageswari, and S. Saranya,
“Optimal location and sizing of distributed generation unit using intelligent water drop algorithm,” Sustain. Energy Technol. Assessments, vol.
11, pp. 106–113, 2015.
7. C. . Prasad, K. Subbaramaiah, and P. Sujatha, “Cost–benefit analysis
for optimal DG placement in distribution systems by using elephant
herding optimization algorithm,” Renewables Wind. Water, Sol., vol. 6,
no. 2, 2019.
8. M. Gandomkar, M. Vakilian, and M. Ehsan, “A genetic–based tabu
search algorithm for optimal DG allocation in distribution networks,”
Electr. Power Components Syst., vol. 33, no. 12, pp. 1351–1362, 2005.
9. N. Acharya, P. Mahat, and N. Mithulananthan, “An analytical approach
for DG allocation in primary distribution network,” Int. J. Electr. Power
Energy Syst., vol. 28, no. 10, pp. 669–678, 2006.
10. H. R. Esmaeilian and R. Fadaeinedjad, “Energy loss minimization
in distribution systems utilizing an enhanced reconfiguration method
integrating distributed generation,” IEEE Syst. J., vol. 9, no. 4, pp.
11. R. Srinivasa Rao, K. Ravindra, K. Satish, and S. V. L. Narasimham,
“Power loss minimization in distribution system using network reconfiguration in the presence of distributed generation,” IEEE Trans. Power
Syst., vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 317–325, 2013.
12. S. Kansal, B. B. R. Sai, B. Tyagi, and V. Kumar, “Optimal placement of
distributed generation in distribution networks,” Int. J. Eng. Sci. Technol.,
vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 47–55, 2011.
13. B. Sookananta, W. Kuanprab, and S. Hanak, “Determination of the
optimal location and sizing of distributed generation using particle
swarm optimization,” in International Conference on Electrical Engineering/Electronics Computer Telecommunications and Information
Technology (ECTI-CON), 2010, pp. 818–822.
14. B. Sookananta, P. Utaton, and R. Khongsila, “Determination of
the optimal location and sizing of distributed generation using ant
colony search,” in International Conference on Electrical Engineering/Electronics Computer Telecommunications and Information Technology (ECTI-CON), 2010, pp. 814–817.
15. M. H. Moradi and M. Abedini, “A combination of genetic algorithm
and particle swarm optimization for optimal DG location and sizing in
distribution systems,” Int. J. Electr. Power Energy Syst., vol. 34, no. 1,
pp. 66–74, 2012.
16. U. Sultana, A. B. Khairuddin, A. S. Mokhtar, N. Zareen, and B. Sultana,
“Grey wolf optimizer based placement and sizing of multiple distributed
generation in the distribution system,” Energy, vol. 111, pp. 525–536,
17. A. Mohamed Imran, M. Kowsalya, and D. P. Kothari, “A novel integration
technique for optimal network reconfiguration and distributed generation placement in power distribution networks,” Int. J. Electr. Power
Energy Syst., vol. 63, pp. 461–472, 2014.
18. M. Sedighizadeh, M. Esmaili, and M. Esmaeili, “Application of the
hybrid big bang-big crunch algorithm to optimal reconfiguration and
distributed generation power allocation in distribution systems,” Energy,
vol. 76, pp. 920–930, 2014.
19. H. Doagou-Mojarrad, G. B. Gharehpetian, H. Rastegar, and J. Olamaei,
“Optimal placement and sizing of DG (distributed generation) units in
distribution networks by novel hybrid evolutionary algorithm,” Energy,
vol. 54, pp. 129–138, 2013.
20. S. S. Tanwar and D. K. Khatod, “Techno-economic and environmental approach for optimal placement and sizing of renewable DGs in
distribution system,” Energy, vol. 127, pp. 52–67, 2017.
21. S. Golshannavaz, “Optimal simultaneous siting and sizing of DGs and
capacitors considering reconfiguration in smart automated distribution
systems,” J. Intell. Fuzzy Syst., vol. 27, no. 4, pp. 1719–1729, 2014.
22. E. Rashedi, H. Nezamabadi-pour, and S. Saryazdi, “GSA: a gravitational search algorithm,” Inf. Sci. (Ny)., vol. 179, no. 13, pp. 2232–2248,
23. A. Bhattacharya and P. K. Roy, “Solution of multi-objective optimal
power flow using gravitational search algorithm,” IET Gener. Transm.
Distrib., vol. 6, no. 8, pp. 751–763, 2012.
24. S. Ghavidel, J. Aghaei, K. M. Muttaqi, and A. Heidari, “Renewable
energy management in a remote area using modified gravitational
search algorithm,” Energy, vol. 97, pp. 391–399, 2016.
25. M. R. Narimani, A. Azizi Vahed, R. Azizipanah-Abarghooee, and
M. Javidsharifi, “Enhanced gravitational search algorithm for multiobjective distribution feeder reconfiguration considering reliability, loss
and operational cost,” IET Gener. Transm. Distrib., vol. 8, no. 1, pp.
26. T. Ray and K. M. Liew, “Society and civilization: an optimization algorithm based on the simulation of social behavior,” IEEE Trans. Evol.
Comput., vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 386–396, 2003.
27. Y. Wang, B. Li, T. Weise, J. Wang, B. Yuan, and Q. Tian, “Self-adaptive
learning based particle swarm optimization,” Inf. Sci. (Ny)., vol. 181, no.
20, pp. 4515–4538, 2011.
28. D. Das, “Optimal placement of capacitors in radial distribution system
using a Fuzzy-GA method,” Int. J. Electr. Power Energy Syst., vol. 30,
no. 6–7, pp. 361–367, 2008.
29. M. E. Baran and F. F. Wu, “Network reconfiguration in distribution
systems for loss reduction and load balancing,” IEEE Trans. Power
Deliv., vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 1401–1407, 1989.
30. A. F. A.Kadir, A. Mohamed, H. Shareef, and M. Z. C.Wanik, “Optimal
placement and sizing of distributed generations in distribution systems
for minimizing losses and THD_v using evolutionary programming,”
Turkish J. Electr. Eng. Comput. Sci., vol. 21, pp. 2269–2282, 2013.
31. K. D. Mistry and R. Roy, “Enhancement of loading capacity of distribution system through distributed generator placement considering
techno-economic benefits with load growth,” Int. J. Electr. Power Energy
Syst., vol. 54, pp. 505–515, 2014.
32. S. He, Q. H. Wu, and J. R. Saunders, “Group search optimizer: an
optimization algorithm inspired by animal searching behavior,” IEEE
Trans. Evol. Comput., vol. 13, no. 5, pp. 973–990, 2009.
33. Y. Sun, X. Wang, Y. Chen, and Z. Liu, “A modified whale optimization
algorithm for large-scale global optimization problems,” Expert Syst.
Appl., vol. 114, pp. 563–577, 2018.
34. B. Zhang, M. Zhang, and Y.-J. Zheng, “Improving enhanced fireworks
algorithm with new gaussian explosion and population selection strategies,” in International Conference in Swarm Intelligence, 2014, pp.
35. G.-G. Wang, A. H. Gandomi, X. Zhao, and H. C. E. Chu, “Hybridizing
harmony search algorithm with cuckoo search for global numerical
optimization,” Soft Comput., vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 273–285, 2016.
36. S. Ang and U. Leeton, “Optimal placement and size of distributed generation in radial distribution system using whale optimization algorithm,”
Suranaree J. Sci. Technol., vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 1–12, 2019.
37. H. D. M. Braz and B. A. Souza, “Distribution network reconfiguration
using genetic algorithms with sequential encoding: subtractive and
additive approaches,” IEEE Trans. Power Syst., vol. 26, no. 2, pp.
38. J. S. Savier and D. Das, “Impact of network reconfiguration on loss
allocation of radial distribution systems,” IEEE Trans. Power Deliv., vol.
22, no. 4, pp. 2473–2480, 2007.
39. P. D.P.Reddy, V. C. V.Reddy, and T. G.Manohar, “Whale optimization
algorithm for optimal sizing of renewable resources for loss reduction
in distribution systems,” Renewables Wind. Water, Sol., vol. 4, no. 3,
pp. 1–13, 2017.