1. R. Vijayapriya, P. Raja, and M.P. Selvan, “Enhanced method of rotor
speed and position estimation of permanent magnet synchronous Machine based on stator SRF-PLL” Engineering Science and Technology,
an International Journal, vol 20, no 5, pp 1450-1459, 2017.
2. J.F. Yang and Y.W. Hu, “Optimal direct torque control of permanent magnet synchronous motor”. Proceedings of Chinese Society of Electrical
Engineering, vol. 31, pp. 109–115, 2011.
3. J. Holtz, “Advanced PWM and predictive control—An overview,” IEEE
Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 63, no. 6, pp. 3837–3844,
4. H. Abu-Rub, A. Iqbal, and J. Guzinski, High performance control of ac
drives with matlab/simulink models. Chichester, U.K.: Wiley, 2012.
5. A. Linder, R. Kanchan, P. Stolze, and R. Kennel, Model-based predictive
control of electric drives. Göttingen, Germany: Cuvillier Verlag, 2012.
6. D. Casdaei, F. Profumo, and G. Serra, “FOC and DTC: two variable
schemes for induction motors torque control,” IEEE Transactions on
Power Electronics, vol. 17, no. 5, pp. 779-788, 2002.
7. M. F. Rahman, M. E. Haque, and L. X. Tang, “Problems associated
with the direct torque control of an interior permanent-magnet synchronous motor drive and their remedies,” IEEE Transactions on Power
Electronics, vol. 51, no. 4, pp. 799-809, 2004.
8. M. Sarailoo, B. Rezaie and Z. Rahmani, “Fuzzy predictive control of
three-tank system based on a novel modeling framework of hybrid
systems”, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineering,
Part I: Journal of System and Control Engineering, vol. 228, no. 6, pp.
9. F. Rajabi, B. Rezaie and Z. Rahmani, “Designing NMPC controller
using hybrid PSO-SQP algorithm: Application to an evaporator system”,
Transactions of the Institute of Measurement and Control, vol. 38, no.
1, pp. 23-32, 2016.
10. S. Jalili, B. Rezaie and Z. Rahmani, “A novel hybrid model predictive
control design with application to a quadrotor helicopter”, Optimal
Control Applications and Methods, vol. 39, no. 4, pp. 1301-1322, 2018.
11. M.R. Zamani, Z. Rahmani and B. Rezaie, “A novel model
predictive control for a piecewise affine class of hybrid system with repetitive disturbance,” ISA Transactions, 2020. DOI:
12. J. Bocker, B. Freudenberg, A. The, and S. Dieckerhoff, “Experimental
comparison of model predictive control and cascaded control of the
modular multilevel converter,” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics,
vol. 30, no. 1, pp. 422–430, Jan. 2015.
13. H. Abu-Rub, J. Guzinski, Z. Krzeminski, and H. A. Toliyat, “Predictive current control of voltage-source inverters,” IEEE Transactions on
Industrial Electronics, vol. 51, no. 3, pp. 585–593, Jun. 2004.
14. F. Wang, X. Mei, J. Rodriguez and R. Kennel, “Model predictive control for electrical drive systems-an overview,” CES Transactions on
Electrical Machines and Systems, vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 219-230, Sept.
15. Liuping Wang, Lu Gan, “Integral FCS Predictive Current Control of
Induction Motor Drive,” IFAC Proceedings Volumes, vol. 47, no. 3, pp.
16. T. Dragicevi ˇ c, “Dynamic stabilization of DC microgrids with predictive ´
control of point-of-load converters,” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 33, no. 12, pp. 10872-10884, Dec. 2018.
17. O. Sandre-Hernandez, J. Rangel-Magdaleno and R. Morales-Caporal,
"A comparison on finite-set model predictive torque control schemes
for PMSMs," in IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 33, no.
10, pp. 8838-8847, Oct. 2018.
18. R. Vargas, J. Rodriguez, U. Ammann, and P. Wheeler, “Predictive
current control of an induction machine fed by a matrix converter with
reactive power control,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics,
vol. 55, no. 12, pp. 4362– 4371, Dec. 2008.
19. F. Ban, G. Lian, J. Zhang, B. Chen and G. Gu, “Study on a novel
predictive torque control strategy based on the finite control set for
PMSM,” IEEE Transactions on Applied Superconductivity, vol. 29, no.
2, pp. 1-6, Mar. 2019.
20. J. Rodriguez, R. Kennel, J. Espinoza, M. Trincado, C. Silva, and C.
Rojas, “High-performance control strategies for electrical drives: An
experimental assessment,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronocs,
vol. 59, no. 2, pp. 812–820, Feb. 2012.
21. S. Chai, L. Wang, and E. Rogers, “A cascade MPC control structure
for a PMSM with speed ripple minimization,” IEEE Trans. Industrial
Electronics, vol. 60, no. 8, pp. 2978–2987, Aug. 2013
22. E. Fuentes, C. Silva, D. Quevedo, and E. Silva, “Predictive speed
control of a synchronous permanent magnet motor,” in Proceedings of
IEEE ICIT, Feb. 2009.
23. E. J. Fuentes, C. A. Silva and J. I. Yuz, “Predictive speed control
of a two-mass system driven by a permanent magnet synchronous
motor”, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 59, no. 7, pp.
2840-2848, Jul. 2012.
24. E. Fuentes, D. Kalise, J. Rodríguez and R. M. Kennel, “Cascade-free
predictive speed control for electrical drives,” IEEE Transactions on
Industrial Electronics, vol. 61, no. 5, pp. 2176-2184, May 2014.
25. M. Preindl and S. Bolognani, “Model predictive direct speed control
with finite control set of PMSM drive systems,” IEEE Transactions on
Power Electronics, vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 1007–1015, Feb. 2013.
26. L. Wang, S. Chai, D. Yoo, L. Gan, and K. Ng, PID and predictive
control of electrical drives and power converters using matlab/simulink.
Hoboken, NJ, USA: Wiley, 2015.
27. P. Kakosimos and H. Abu-Rub, “Predictive Speed Control With Short
Prediction Horizon for Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor Drives,”
IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 33, no. 3, pp. 2740-2750,
28. N. Kazantzis and C. Kravaris, “Time-discretization of nonlinear control
systems via Taylor methods,” Computers & Chemical Engineering, vol.
23, no. 6, pp. 763-784, Jan. 1999
29. Z. Zhang, F. Wang, J. Wang, J. Rodríguez and R. Kennel, “Nonlinear
direct control for three-level NPC back-to-back converter PMSG wind
turbine systems: experimental assessment with FPGA,” in IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 1172-1183, June
30. S. Bolognani, R. Petrella, A. Prearo, and L. Sgarbossa, “Automatic
tracking of MTPA trajectory in ipm motor drives based on ac current
injection,” in Proceedings of IEEE Energy Conversion. Congr. Expo.,
2009, pp. 2340–2346.
31. K. Li and Y. Wang, “Maximum torque per ampere (MTPA) control for
IPMSM drives based on a variable-equivalent-parameter MTPA control
law,” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 34, no. 7, pp. 7092-
7102, July 2019.
32. P. Cortes, S. Kouro, B. La Rocca, R. Vargas, J. Rodriguez, J. I. Leon,
S. Vazquez, and L.G. Franquello, “Guidelines for weighting factors
design in model predictive control of power converters and drives,” in
Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Industrial Technology,
33. S. Saberi and B. Rezaie, “A full range permanent magnet synchronous
motor position and speed estimation using adaptive non-singular fast
terminal sliding mode observer,” Majlesi Journal of Energy Management, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 17-25, 2019.