1. F. Moris, "Definitions of Research and Development: An Annotated Compilation of," 20 March 2018. [Online]. Available:
2. Radfar,R and Khamseh,A, Technology Management, Tehran: Scientific
and cultural publishing, 2014.
3. S. Hoseinzadeh , M. H. Zaker, A. S., Ali and J. Chamkha, "Analysis of
energy consumption improvements of a zero-energy building in a humid
mountainous area," Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy, vol.
11, no. 1, pp. 35-79, 2019.
4. M. Hamedi, "Role of Research and Developement management and
technology management in the electricity industry and national growth,"
in Second technology management conference, Tehran, 2012.
5. G. Pisano, "Creating an R&D strategy," Harvard business school, Massachusetts, 2017.
6. Cruz-Cazares,C., Bayona-Saez,C., and Garcia-Marc,T., "Make, Buy or
both? R&D strategy selection," Journal of engineering and technology
management, vol. 30, no. 3, pp. 227-245, 2013.
7. A. Larsson, "How can R&D strategy be shaped, integrated and monitored to support corporate strategy? A theoretical framework," Journal
of engineering and management technology management, vol. 20, no.
2, pp. 220-235, 2004.
8. Andersson, M., Baltzopoulos, A., and Loof,H., "R&D strategies and
entrepreneurial spawning," Research policy, vol. 41, no. 1, pp. 54-68,
9. Pereira, D., Letiae, J.O., and Devezas, T., "Do R&D and licensing strategies influence startups growth?," International journal of entreprneurship and small business, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 148-170, 2015.
10. S. Laleh, "The index of R&D capabilities in the BRICS countries (Brazil,
Russia, India, China, South Africa)," Quarterly journal of technology
developement, vol. 47, no. 1, pp. 46-59, 2016.
11. Mansouri Moeid, F., and Yavari Gohar, F., "Designing a pattern for R&D
strategy developement based on theory of strategic reference points,"
in 7th conference of research and developement centers of industries
and mines, Tehran, 2008.
12. Kang, T., Beak, C., and Lee, J.D, "The persistency and volatility of the
firm R&D investment: revisited from the perspective of technological
capability," Reasearch policy, vol. 46, no. 9, pp. 1570-1579, 2017.
13. Ruiqi, W., Wang, F., Xu, L., and Yuan, C., "R&D expenditures, ultimate
ownership and future performance: evidence from China," Journal of
business research, vol. 71, no. 1, pp. 47-54, 2017.
14. Babkin, A.V., Lipatnikov, V.S., and Mraveav, S.V., "Assessing the impact of innovation strategies and R&D costs on the performance of IT
companies," Procedia social and behavioral science, vol. 207, no. 1,
pp. 749-758, 2015.
15. Mata, J., and Woerter, M., "Risky innovation: The impact of internal and
external R&D strategies upon the distribution of returns," Reasearch
policy, vol. 42, no. 2, pp. 495-501, 2013.
16. G. Vanderpal, "Impact of R&D expenses and corporate financial performance," Journal of accounting and finance, vol. 15, no. 7, pp. 230-242,
17. P. Teirlinck, "Configurations of strategic R&D decisions and financial
performance in small-sized and medium-sized firms," Journal of business research, vol. 74, no. 1, pp. 55-65, 2017.
18. Di Cintino, M., Ghosh, S., and Grassi, E., "Firm growth, R&D expenditures and exports: An empirical analysis of Italian SMEs," Research
policy, vol. 46, no. 4, pp. 836-852, 2017.
19. Castellani, D., Montresor, S., Schubert, T., and Vezzani, A., "Multinationality,R&D and productivity: evidence from the top R&D investors
worldwide," International business review, vol. 26, no. 3, pp. 405-416,
20. Khoshnevis, P., and Teirlinck, P., "Performance evaluation of R&D active
firms," Journal of business research, vol. 61, no. 1, pp. 16-28, 2018.
21. R. Bointner, "Innovation in the energy sector: Lessons learned from
R&D expenditures and patents in selected IEA countries," Energy
policy, vol. 73, no. 1, pp. 733-747, 2014.
22. Plank, J., and Doblinger, C., "The firm-level innovation impact of public R&D funding: Evidence from German renewable energy sector,"
Energy policy, vol. 113, no. 1, pp. 430-438, 2018.
23. Shaikh, I.A., Obrien, J.P., and Peters, L. , "Inside directors and the
underinvestment of financial slack towards R&D-intensity in hightchnology firms," Journal of business research, vol. 71, no. 1, pp.
24. M. Bolivar-Ramos, "The relation between R&D spending and patents:
The moderating effect of collaboration networks," Journal of engineering and technology management, vol. 46, no. 1, pp. 26-38, 2017.
25. Chen, J., Heng, C.S., Tan, B.C., and Lin,Z., "The distnict signaling
effect of R&D subsidy and non-R&D subsidy on IPO performance of
IT entrepreneurial firms," Research policy, vol. 47, no. 1, pp. 108-120,
26. Huang, Y.A., Chung, H.J., and Lin, C., "R&D sourcing strategies: Determinants and consequences," Technovation, vol. 29, no. 3, pp. 155-169,
27. Aldieri, L., Sena, V., and Vinci, C.P., "Domestic R&D spillovers and
absorptive capacity: Some evidence from US, Europe and Japan,"
International journal of production economics, vol. 198, no. 1, pp. 38-
28. Lampert, C.M., and Kim, M., "Going far to go further: Offshoring
expolaration and R&D performance," Journal of business research, vol.
52, no. 1, pp. 98-113, 2018.
29. Cuervo-Cazurra, A., Nieto, M.J., and Rodriguez, A. , "The impact of
R&D sources on new product developement: Sources of funda and the
diversity versus control of knowledge debate," Long range planning,
vol. 51, no. 5, pp. 649-665, 2018.
30. Steinberg, P.J., Procher, V.D., and Urbig, D., "Too much or too little
of R&D offshoring: The impact of captive offshoring and contract
offshoring on innovation performance," Research policy, vol. 46, no. 10,
pp. 1810-1823, 2017.
31. Pihlajamaa, M., Kaipia, R., Salia, J., and Tanskanen, K., "Can supplier
innovations substitute for internal R&D? A multiple case study from
an absorptive capacity perspective," Journal of purchasing and supply
management, vol. 23, no. 4, pp. 242-255, 2017.
32. Zhang, G., and Tang, C., "How could firm’s internal R&D collaboration
bring more innovation?," Technological forecasting and social change,
vol. 125, no. 1, pp. 299-308, 2017.
33. Belderobs, R., Gilsing, V., Lokshin, B., Carree, M., and Sastre, J.F.,
"The antecedents of new R&D collaborations with different partner
types: On the dynamics of past R&D collaborations and innovative
performance," Long range planning, vol. 51, no. 2, pp. 285-302, 2018.
34. Gkypali, A., Filiou, D., and Tsekouras, K., "R&D collaborations: Is
diversity enhansing innovation performance?," Technology forecasting
and social change, vol. 118, no. 1, pp. 143-152, 2017.
35. Ten, C. W., Yamashita, K., Yang, Z., Vasilakos, A. V., and Ginter, A,
"Impact assessment of hypothesized cyberattacks on interconnected
bulk power systems," IEEE transactions on smart grids, vol. 9, no. 5,
pp. 4405-4425, 2018.
36. Okamuro, H., and Nishimura, J., "Whose business is your project? A
comparative study of different subsidy policy schenes for collaborative
R&D," Technological forecasting and social change, vol. 127, no. 1, pp.
37. Wang, D., Sutherland, D., Ning, L., Wang, Y., and Pan, X., "Exploring
the influence of political connections and managerial overconfidence
on R&D inrensity in Chaina’s large-scale private sector firms," Technovation, vol. 69, no. 1, pp. 40-53, 2018.
38. Radfar, R., Khamseh, A., Sarafraz, A., and Sarafraz, D. , " Necessity of
new product development and role of innovation, R&D and technology
on it," Journal of technology growth, vol. 18, pp. 25-37, 2010.
39. Radfar, R., Khamseh, A., and Madani, H, "Commercializing technology
as an effective factor on the development of technology and economy,"
Roshd, vol. 20, pp. 23-40, 2009.
40. Hoseinzadeh, S., Ghasemiasl, R., Javadi, M. A., and Heyns, P. S,
"Performance evaluation and economic assessment of a gas power
plant with solar and desalination integrated systems," Desalination and
Water Treatment, vol. 174, pp. 11-25, 2020.
41. Kumar, N., Vasilakos, A. V., and Rodrigues, J. J., "A Multi-Tenant CloudBased DC Nano Grid for Self-Sustained Smart Buildings in Smart
Cities," IEEE communications magazine, vol. 55, no. 3, pp. 14-21,
42. Hu, F., Lu, Y., Vasilakos, A. V., Hao, Q., Ma, R., Patil, Y., and Xiong, N.
N. , "Robust Cyber–Physical Systems: Concept, models, and implementation," Future Generation Computer Systems, vol. 56, no. 1, pp.
43. Kariman, H., Hoseinzadeh, S., Shirkhani, A., Heyns, P. S., and Wannenburg, J, "Energy and economic analysis of evaporative vacuum
easy desalination system with brine tank," Journal of Thermal Analysis
and Calorimetry, vol. 140, pp. 1935-1944, 2020.
44. Kariman, H., Hoseinzadeh, S., and Heyns, P. S. , "Energetic and
exergetic analysis of evaporation desalination system integrated with
mechanical vapor recompression circulation," Case Studies in Thermal
Engineering, vol. 16, p. 100548, 2019.
45. Xu, X., Lu, Q., Liu, Y., Zhu, L., Yao, H., and Vasilakos, A. V., "Designing
blockchain-based applications a case study for imported product traceability," Future Generation Computer Systems, vol. 92, pp. 399-406,
46. Hoseinzadeh, S., Yargholi, R., Kariman, H., and Heyns, P. S. , "Exergoeconomic analysis and optimization of reverse osmosis desalination
integrated with geothermal energy," Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy, vol. e13405, 2020.
47. Joseph F. Hair, Christian M. Ringle, Siegfried P. Gudergan and Andreas Fischer, "Partial least squares structural equation modelingbased
based discrete choice modeling: an illustration in modeling retailer
choice," Business research, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 115-142, 2018.
48. Azar, A., Gholamzadeh, R., and Ghanavati, M., Route-Structural modeling in management: Using SmartPLS software, Tehran: Negahe
49. Fornell.C and Lardker D.F, "Evaluating strctural equation models with
onobservable variables and measurement error," Journal of marketing
research, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 39-50, 1981.
50. Joseph F Hair, Jr., G. Tomas M. Hult and Christian M. Ringle, A Primer
on Partial Least Squares Structural, Los Angles: Sage publication,
51. K. K.-K. Wong, "Partial Least Squares Structural Equation Modeling
(PLS-SEM) Techniques," Marketing Bulletin, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 1-32,
52. A. Hayes, "investopedia," 18 Mar 2020. [Online]. Available:
53. J. Bruin, "Statistical consulting group," 15 Feb 2011. [Online]. Available: