1. Z. Barzegar, and S. Mofidi Shemirani, “How to use ground mass in the
world’s local architecture: As a cooling technique in buildings, “Journal
of Bagh-e Nazar, vol. 7, no.15, pp. 13-26, 2010.
2. M. Schweiker, and S. Masanori, “Comparative effects of building envelope improvements and occupant behavioral changes on the energy
consumption for heating and cooling,” Energy Policy, vol. 38, no. 6, pp.
3. K.J. Chua, and S.K.w Chou, “A performance-based method for energy efficiency improvement of buildings,” Energy Conservation and
Management, vol. 52, no .4, pp1829-1839, 2011.
4. M. Karimi Moshaver, and S. Negin Taji, “Position of underground spaces
in urban plans,” City Knowledge, Tehran Planning Studies Center, vol.
12, no. 12, pp. 3-21, 2010.
5. D. Watson, and L. Kenneth, “Climatic design,” Energy-Efficient Building
Principles and Practices, Columbus OH: McGraw-hill, 2006.
6. S. G. Golany, and T. Ojima, “Geo-Space Urban Design” New York, John
7. R. Sterling, and J. Carmody, “Design of underground spaces,” translated by Mashhad Vahid Ebrahimi, Marandiz, 2009.
8. V. Qobadian, “Climatic study of traditional Iranian buildings,” Tehran,
University of Tehran, Publication and Printing Institute, 2019.
9. Information presented to the authors, Cultural Heritage, Handicrafts,
and Tourism Organization, 2017.
10. Web-based Simulation Software of Swedish Building Code Energy Calculation (SBCE), 2019, Retrieved from the website:
11. Information presented to the authors, East Azerbaijan Province Iranology Foundation (Sharbat Oghli Basement), 2017.