1. C. E. D. Riboldi, "An optimal approach to the preliminary design of
small hybrid-electric aircraft," Aerospace Science and Technology, vol.
81, pp. 14-31, 2018.
2. Z. Zhang, J. Li, Y. Liu, Y. Xu, and Y. Yan, "Overview and development of
variable frequency AC generators for more electric aircraft generation
system," Chinese Journal of Electrical Engineering, vol. 3, no. 2, pp.
3. S. Yousefizadeh, J. D. Bendtsen, N. Vafamand, M. H. Khooban, F.
Blaabjerg, and T. Dragicevi ˇ c, "Tracking Control for a DC Microgrid ´
Feeding Uncertain Loads in More Electric Aircraft: Adaptive Backstepping Approach," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 66,
no. 7, pp. 5644-5652, 2019.
4. D. Riu, M. Sautreuil, N. Retière, and O. Sename, "Control and design
of DC grids for robust integration of electrical devices. Application to
aircraft power systems," International Journal of Electrical Power &
Energy Systems, vol. 58, pp. 181-189, 2014.
5. S. Sathyamoorthi and S. Selvaperumal, "Study the performance about
the implementation of variable speed constant frequency Aircraft Electrical Power System," Materials Today: Proceedings, 2020.
6. I. Moir and A. Seabridge, Aircraft systems: mechanical, electrical, and
avionics subsystems integration. John Wiley & Sons, 2011.
7. C. Jie and W. Anhua, "New VF-power system architecture and evaluation for future aircraft," IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic
Systems, vol. 42, no. 2, pp. 527-539, 2006.
8. I. Bolvashenkov et al., "Fault Tolerant Multi-phase Permanent Magnet
Synchronous Motor for the More Electric Aircraft," in Fault-Tolerant
Traction Electric Drives: Reliability, Topologies and Components Design, I. Bolvashenkov et al., Eds. Singapore: Springer Singapore, 2020,
9. H. N. Jazi, A. Goudarzian, R. Pourbagher, and S. Y. Derakhshandeh, "PI and PWM Sliding Mode Control of POESLL Converter," IEEE
Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, vol. 53, no. 5, pp.
10. L. Cheng, F. Zhang, S. Liu, and Z. Zhang, "Configuration method of
hybrid energy storage system for high power density in More Electric
Aircraft," Journal of Power Sources, vol. 445, p. 227322, 2020.
11. Y. Wang, F. Xu, S. Mao, S. Yang, and Y. Shen, "Adaptive Online Power
Management for More Electric Aircraft with Hybrid Energy Storage
Systems," IEEE Transactions on Transportation Electrification, pp. 1-1,
12. M. J. Salehpour, O. Zarenia, S. M. Hosseini Rostami, J. Wang, and
S. J. Lim, "Convex multi-objective optimization for a hybrid fuel cell
power system of more electric aircraft," International Transactions on
Electrical Energy Systems, p. e12427.
13. T. H. M. Al-Mhana, V. Pickert, B. Zahawi, and D. J. Atkinson, "Performance Analysis of Forced Commutated Controlled Series Capacitor
Rectifier for More Electric Aircraft," IEEE Transactions on Industrial
Electronics, vol. 66, no. 7, pp. 5759-5768, 2019.
14. H. El-Kishky and H. Ebrahimi, "On modeling and control of advanced
aircraft electric power systems: System stability and bifurcation analysis," International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, vol.
63, pp. 246-259, 2014.
15. M. Afrasiabi and E. Rokrok, "A New Decentralized Control Scheme
for Improving Frequency Stability in Islanded Micro-grids," Journal of
Energy Management and Technology, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 8-16, 2019.
16. A. Khaledian and M. A. Golkar, "A new power sharing control method
for stability enhancement of islanding microgrids," in 2016 IEEE 16th
International Conference on Environment and Electrical Engineering
(EEEIC), 2016, pp. 1-5.
17. M. Terorde and D. Schulz, "New real-time heuristics for electrical load
rebalancing in aircraft," IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic
Systems, vol. 52, no. 3, pp. 1120-1131, 2016.
18. M. Terorde, H. Wattar, and D. Schulz, "Phase balancing for aircraft
electrical distribution systems," IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and
Electronic Systems, vol. 51, no. 3, pp. 1781-1792, 2015.
19. A. Khaledian and M. Aliakbar Golkar, "A new power sharing control
method for an autonomous microgrid with regard to the system stability," Automatika, vol. 59, no. 1, pp. 87-93, 2018.
20. S. Hajiaghasi, A. Salemnia, and M. Hamzeh, "Hybrid Energy Storage
For Microgrid Performance Improvement Under unbalanced load Conditions," Journal of Energy Management and Technology, vol. 2, no. 1,
pp. 30-39, 2018.
21. J. Liu, J. Cai, J. Huang, and Z. Yang, "Eigenvalue Sensitivity Analysis of
Aircraft Power System," in Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Modelling, Identification and Control (ICMIC2019), Singapore,
2020, pp. 165-172: Springer Singapore.
22. A. Cavallo, G. Canciello, and A. Russo, "Integrated supervised adaptive
control for the more Electric Aircraft," Automatica, vol. 117, p. 108956,
23. S. Golestan, M. Joorabian, H. Rastegar, A. Roshan, and J. M. Guerrero,
"Droop based control of parallel-connected single-phase inverters in DQ rotating frame," in 2009 IEEE International Conference on Industrial
Technology, 2009, pp. 1-6.
24. M. Mehrasa, E. Pouresmaeil, H. Mehrjerdi, B. N. Jørgensen, and J. P.
S. Catalão, "Control technique for enhancing the stable operation of
distributed generation units within a microgrid," Energy Conversion and
Management, vol. 97, pp. 362-373, 2015.
25. R. He, R. Qiu, Z. Jin, and W. Yu, "Control Strategies of Hybrid Power
Supply System Based on Droop Control," in Proceedings of the 2015
International Conference on Electrical and Information Technologies
for Rail Transportation, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2016, pp. 441-450: Springer
26. S. Kang and K.-Y. Ahn, "Dynamic modeling of solid oxide fuel cell and
engine hybrid system for distributed power generation," Applied Energy,
vol. 195, pp. 1086-1099, 2017.
27. X. Xu, K. Li, H. Jia, X. Yu, J. Deng, and Y. Mu, "Data-Driven Dynamic
Modeling of Coupled Thermal and Electric Outputs of Microturbines,"
IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 1387-1396, 2018.
28. M. N. Marwali and A. Keyhani, "Control of distributed generation
systems-Part I: Voltages and currents control," IEEE Transactions on
Power Electronics, vol. 19, no. 6, pp. 1541-1550, 2004.
29. "IEEE Standard for Aerospace Equipment Voltage and Frequency
Ratings," IEEE Std No.127, pp. 1-111, 1963.
30. Y.-x. Yuan, "Step-sizes for the gradient method," AMS IP Studies in
Advanced Mathematics, vol. 42, no. 2, p. 785, 2008.
31. A. Khaledian, A. Ahmadian, and M. Aliakbar-Golkar, "Optimal droop
gains assignment for real-time energy management in an islanding
microgrid: a two-layer techno-economic approach," IET Generation,
Transmission & Distribution, vol. 11, no. 9, pp. 2292-2304, 2017.