1. A. Froger, M. Gendreau, J. E. Mendoza, É. Pinson, and L. M. Rousseau,
“Maintenance scheduling in the electricity industry: A literature review,”
European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 251, no. 3. Elsevier
Ltd., pp. 695–706, 2016.
2. M. Shahidehpour and M. Marwali, “Maintenance Scheduling in Restructured Power Systems,” Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2000.
3. J. Eygelaar, D. P. Lötter, and J. H. van Vuuren, “Generator maintenance
scheduling based on the risk of power generating unit failure,” International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems, vol. 95, pp.
4. X. Ge, S. Xia, and X. Su, “Mid-term integrated generation and maintenance scheduling for wind-hydro-thermal systems,” International Transactions on Electrical Energy Systems, vol. 28, no. 5, 2018.
5. G. Ji, W. Wu, and B. Zhang, “Robust generation maintenance scheduling considering wind power and forced outages,” IET Renewable Power
Generation, vol. 10, no. 5, pp. 634–641, 2016.
6. O. Sadeghian, A. Oshnoei, S. Nikkhah, and B. Mohammadi-Ivatloo,
“Multi-objective optimisation of generation maintenance scheduling in
restructured power systems based on global criterion method,” IET
Smart Grid, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 203–213, 2019.
7. Y. Fu, M. Shahidehpour, and Z. Li, “Security-constrained optimal coordination of generation and transmission maintenance outage scheduling,”
IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 1302–1313,
8. Y. Fu, Z. Li, and M. Shahidehpour, “Coordination of Midterm Outage
Scheduling With Short-term Security-constrained Unit Commitment,”
IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 1818–1830,
9. L. Wu, M. Shahidehpour, and Y. Fu, “Security-constrained generation
and transmission outage scheduling with uncertainties,” IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 1674–1685, 2010.
10. Y. Wang, Z. Li, M. Shahidehpour, L. Wu, C. X. Guo, and B. Zhu,
“Stochastic Co-Optimization of Midterm and Short-Term Maintenance
Outage Scheduling Considering Covariates in Power Systems,” IEEE
Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 31, no. 6, pp. 4795–4805, 2016.
11. A. J. Conejo, R. García-Bertrand, and M. Díaz-Salazar, “Generation
maintenance scheduling in restructured power systems,” IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 20, no. 2, pp. 984–992, 2005.
12. M. A. Latify, H. Seifi, H. R. Mashhadi, and M. K. Sheikh-El-Eslami,
“Cobweb theory-based generation maintenance coordination in restructured power systems,” IET Generation, Transmission and Distribution,
vol. 7, no. 11, pp. 1253–1262, 2013.
13. M. A. Latify, H. Seifi, and H. Rajabi Mashhadi, “An integrated model
for generation maintenance coordination in a restructured power system involving gas network constraints and uncertainties,” International
Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems, vol. 46, no. 1, pp.
14. K. Suresh and N. Kumarappan, “Coordination mechanism of maintenance scheduling using modified PSO in a restructured power market,”
IEEE Symposium Series on Computational Intelligence, SSCI 2013,
pp. 36–43, 2013.
15. C. Feng, X. Wang, and J. Wang, “Iterative approach to generator maintenance schedule considering unexpected unit failures in restructured
power systems,” European Transactions On Electrical Power, vol. 21,
pp. 142–154, 2011.
16. C. G. Min, M. K. Kim, J. K. Park, and Y. T. Yoon, “Game-theory-based
generation maintenance scheduling in electricity markets,” Energy, vol.
55, pp. 310–318, Jun. 2013.
17. C. Feng and X. Wang, “A competitive mechanism of unit maintenance
scheduling in a deregulated environment,” IEEE Transactions on Power
Systems, vol. 25, no. 1, pp. 351–359, 2010.
18. S. H. Elyas, A. A. Foroud, H. Chitsaz, A. Akbari Foroud, and H. Chitsaz, “A novel method for maintenance scheduling of generating units
considering the demand side,” International Journal of Electrical Power
and Energy Systems, vol. 51, pp. 201–212, 2013.
19. D. Zhang, W. Li, and X. Xiong, “Bidding based generator maintenance
scheduling with triple-objective optimization,” Electric Power Systems
Research, vol. 93, pp. 127–134, 2012.
20. F. Moinian and M.-T. Ameli, “An ISO-based security constrained generation maintenance coordination considering long-term SCOPF,” Electric
Power Systems Research, 2020.
21. M. Manbachi, A. H. Parsaeifard, and M. R. Haghifam, “A new solution for maintenance scheduling using maintenance market simulation
based on game theory,” in 2009 IEEE Electrical Power and Energy
Conference, EPEC 2009, 2009, pp. 1–8.
22. M. Manbachi, F. Mahdloo, and M. R. Haghifam, “A new solution for maintenance scheduling in deregulated environment applying genetic algorithm and Monte-Carlo Simulation,” 2010 IEEE 11th International Conference on Probabilistic Methods Applied to Power Systems, PMAPS
2010, pp. 378–384, 2010.
23. M. Manbachi, F. Mahdloo, and M.-R. Haghifam, “A new solution for
maintenance scheduling in deregulated environment based on lost
opportunity cost of market participation and reliability,” 2010 Modern
Electric Power Systems, pp. 1–5, 2010.
24. A. Naebi Toutounchi, S. J. Seyed Shenava, S. S. Taheri, and
H. Shayeghi, “MPEC approach for solving preventive maintenance
scheduling of power units in a market environment,” Transactions of
the Institute of Measurement and Control, vol. 40, no. 2, pp. 436–445,
25. O. Sadeghian, A. Mohammadpour Shotorbani, and B. MohammadiIvatloo, “Risk-based stochastic short-term maintenance scheduling of
GenCos in an oligopolistic electricity market considering the long-term
plan,” Electric Power Systems Research, vol. 175, no. June, p. 105908,
26. Y. Salgado Duarte, J. Szpytko, and A. M. del Castillo Serpa, “Monte
Carlo simulation model to coordinate the preventive maintenance
scheduling of generating units in isolated distributed Power Systems,”
Electric Power Systems Research, vol. 182, no. January, p. 106237,
27. B. Bagheri and N. Amjady, “Adaptive-robust multi-resolution generation
maintenance scheduling with probabilistic reliability constraint,” vol. 13,
pp. 3292–3301, 2019.
28. B. Bagheri and N. Amjady, “Stochastic multiobjective generation maintenance scheduling using augmented normalized normal constraint
method and stochastic decision maker,” International Transactions on
Electrical Energy Systems, vol. 29, no. 2, 2019.
29. R. D. Zimmerman and C. E. Murillo-Sanchez, “Matpower (Version 7.0)
[Software].” pp. 0–250, 2019.
30. “MOSEK ApS. The MOSEK optimization toolbox for MATLAB manual.”
31. A. Haghrah, M. Nazari-Heris, and B. Mohammadi-Ivatloo, “Solving
combined heat and power economic dispatch problem using real coded
genetic algorithm with improved Mühlenbein mutation,” Applied Thermal
Engineering, vol. 99, pp. 465–475, Apr. 2016.
32. M. E. N. Jahromi and M. T. Ameli, “Measurement-based modelling
of composite load using genetic algorithm,” Electric Power Systems
Research, vol. 158, pp. 82–91, May 2018.
33. M. Nemati, M. Braun, and S. Tenbohlen, “Optimization of unit commitment and economic dispatch in microgrids based on genetic algorithm
and mixed integer linear programming,” Applied Energy, vol. 210, pp.
944–963, Jan. 2018.