1. W. Li, “Risk assessment of power systems – models, methods and applications,” John Wiley, 2005.
2. H. Abunima, J. Teh, C. Lai and H. J. Jabir, “A systematic review of reliability studies on composite power systems: a coherent taxonomy motivations, open challenges, recommendations, and new research directions,” Energies, vol. 11, no. 9, 2018.
3. A. Mazer, “Electric power planning for regulated and deregulated markets,” John Wiley & Sons, 2007.
4. M. Shahidehpour and M. Marwali, “Maintenance scheduling in restructured power systems,” Springer, 2000.
5. R. P. Y. Mehairjan, “Risk-based maintenance for electricity network organizations,” Springer, 2017.
6. A. Ahmadi-Khatir, M. Fotuhi-Firuzabad and L. Goel, “Customer choice of reliability in spinning reserve procurement and cost allocation using well-being analysis,” Electric Power Systems Research, vol. 79, no. 10, pp. 1431-1440, 2009.
7. R. Karki, R. Billinton and A. K. Verma, “Reliability modeling and analysis of smart power systems,” Springer, 2014.
8. A. F. Zobaa and S. H. Abdel Aleem (Editors), “Power quality in future electrical power systems,” IET, 2017.
9. W. Kuo and X. Zhu, “Importance measures in reliability, risk, and optimization: principles and applications,” John Wiley, 2012.
10. T. Daemi and A. Ebrahimi, “Evaluation of components reliability importance measures of electric transmission systems using the Bayesian network,” Electric Power Components and Systems, vol. 40, pp. 1377–1389, 2012.
11. W. Wang, J. Loman and P. Vassiliou, "Reliability importance of components in a complex system," IEEE Annual Symposium Reliability and Maintainability, Los Angeles, USA, 2004.
12. J. F. Espiritu, D. W. Coit and U. Prakash, “Component criticality importance measures for the power industry,” Electric Power Systems Research, vol. 77, no. 5-6, pp. 407-420, 2007.
13. L. Chybowski, K. Gawdzinska and B. Wisnicki, “Qualitative importance measures of systems components – a new approach and its applications,” Management Systems in Production Engineering, no. 4(24), pp. 237-246, 2016.
14. D. Kemikem, M. Boudour, R. Benabid and K. Tehrani, “Quantitative and qualitative reliability assessment of reparable electrical power supply systems using fault tree method and importance factors,” 13th Annual Conference on System of Systems Engineering, Paris, France, pp. 452-458, 2018.
15. F. Liu, H. Dui and Z. Li, “Reliability analysis for electrical power systems based on importance measures,” Proceedings of Institute of Mechanical Engineering, Part O: Journal of Risk and Reliability, pp. 1-12, 2019.
16. G. Hamoud, L. Lee, J. Toneguzzo and G. Watt, “Assessment of component criticality in customer delivery systems,” Proceedings of the Eighth International Conference on Probabilistic Methods Applied to Power Systems, 2004.
17. G. Hamoud, “Assessment of component criticality in high voltage transmission stations,” IEEE Power & Energy Society General Meeting, pp. 1-7, 2009.
18. A. C. Neto, M. G. da Silva, and A. B. Rodrigues, “Impact of distributed generation on reliability evaluation of radial distribution systems under network constraints,” International Conference on Probabilistic Methods Applied to Power Systems, 2006.
19. T. Daemi, A. Ebrahimi and M. Fotuhi-Firuzabad, “Constructing the Bayesian network for components reliability importance ranking in composite power systems,” Electrical Power and Energy Systems, vol. 43, pp. 474–480, 2012.
20. J. Setreus, P. Hilber, S. Arnborg and N. Taylor, “Identifying critical components for transmission system reliability,” IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 27, no. 4, pp. 2106-2115, 2012.
21. M. Benidris and J. Mitra, “Sensitivity analysis of power system reliability indices under emission constraints,” Probabilistic Methods Applied to Power Systems, Durham, England, 2014.
22. R. Ghorani, M. Fotuhi-Firuzabad1, P. Dehghanian and W. Li, “Identifying critical components for reliability centered maintenance management of deregulated power systems,” IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution, vol. 9, no. 9, pp. 1-10, 2015.
23. S. Ahmad, S. Sardar, A. U. Asar and B. Noor, “Impact of distributed generation on the reliability of local distribution system,” International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications, vol. 8, no. 6, pp. 375-382, 2017.
24. M. Najjar and H. Falaghi, “Coordinated generation and transmission expansion planning with optimal wind and thermal power integration,” Journal of Energy Management and Technology (JEMT), vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 45–58, 2018.
25. M. Ajalli and A. Pirayesh, “TEP considering wind farms, network congestion, line repairs, and reliability,” Iranian Journal of Science and Technology, Transactions on Electrical Engineering, 2018.
26. L. Bin, H. Pan, L. He and J. Lian, “An importance analysis–based weight evaluation framework for identifying key components of multiconfiguration off-grid wind power generation systems under stochastic data inputs,” Energies, vol. 12, p. 4372, 2019.
27. A. Scherb, L. Garre and D. Straub, “Evaluating component importance and reliability of power transmission networks subject to windstorms: methodology and application to the Nordic grid,” Reliability Engineering and System Safety, vol. 191, p. 106517, 2019.
28. A. J. Wood and B. F. Wollenberg, “Power generation, operation and control,” John Wiley, 1996.
29. Applications of the probability methods subcommittee, “IEEE reliability test system,” IEEE Transactions on Power Apparatus and Systems, vol. PAS-98, no. 6, pp. 2047-2054, 1979.