1. BP Statistical Review of World Energy, June 2017.pdf.
2. EIA’s International Energy Outlook 2017, US Energy Information Administration.
3. International Renewable Energy Agency, Renewable capacity statistical, 2016. https://www.rsm.global/insights/economic-insights/globaltrends-renewable-energy
4. The Energy Report, 100% Renewable Energy By 2050. WWF The
5. Available in:http://wwf.panda.org/what_we_do/footprint/climate_report/.
6. Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy. US Department of Energy.
7. International Energy Agency (IEA), Energy statistics and
balances of Non-OECD countries 2011, Available at:
8. Ministry of Energy of Iran. Available from:
http://www.moe.org.ir/Homepage.aspx?site=DouranPortal&tabid=1&lang=faIR. [cited 01 April 2011, in Persian].
9. RENEWABLES 2017, GLOBAL STATUS REPORT
10. Pennsylvania Wind Working Groups. Available
11. D. A. Katsaprakakis, “A review of the environmental and human impacts
from wind parks. A case study for the Prefecture of Lasithi, Crete,”
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 15, pp. 2850-2863.,
12. Deputy for Executive and Technical, Iran’s renewable energy organization (Suna). Available on: http://www.suna.org.ir/en/executive.
13. Ministry of Energy. Iranian energy balance sheet, yearbook 1389(2011).
Tehran; 2011 [in Persian]. Available at: www.energyconf.ir/pdf/3.pdf.
14. Iranian Organization for the renewable energies, www.suna.org.ir.
15. [Energy, Industry & Mine Group, Iranian parliament research center, 2012. Available on:
16. G. Najafi, B. Ghobadian, “LLK1694-wind energy resources and development in Iran,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 15,
pp. 2719–2728., 2011.
17. K.H. Solangib, M.R. Islam, R. Saidur, N.A Rahim, H. Fayaz, “A review
on global solar energy policy,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy
Reviews, vol. 15, pp. 2149–2163., 2011.
18. International Energy Agency. 2011. Archived
from the original on 2011-12-03. Available
19. D. Fadai, “Analyzing the causes of non-development of renewable
energy-related industries in Iran,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy
Reviews, vol. 15, pp.2690– 2695., 2011.
20. Maps of Global horizontal irradiation, SolarGIS © 2013 GeoModel Solar
s.r.o. Available on:http://solargis.info/doc/71.
21. H. Yousefi, Y. Noorollahi, S. Ehara, R. Itoi, A. Yousefi, Y. Fujimitsu,
“Developing the geothermal resources map of Iran,” Geothermics, vol.
39, pp. 140–151., 2010.
22. G. Najafi, B. Ghobadian, “Geothermal resources in Iran: The sustainable future,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 15, pp.
23. H.A. Kazem, “Renewable energy in Oman: Status and future
prospects,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 15,
24. Iran’s water and wastewater engineering company. Available
25. Y. Hamzeh, A. Ashori, B. Mirzaei, A. Abdulkhani, M. Molaei, “Current
and potential capabilities of biomass for green energy in Iran,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 15, pp. 4934–4938.,
26. Jefferson Lab, the Element Hydrogen. Available on:
27. B. Ghobadian , G. Najafi, H. Rahimi, T.F. Yusaf, “Future of renewable
energies in Iran,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 13,
pp. 689–695., 2009.
28. Introduction to hydrogen and fuel cell Department. Available
29. A.C. Suyabatmaz, F.T. Altekin, G. Sahin, “Hybrid simulation-analytical
modelling approaches for the reverse logistics network design of a
third-party logistics provider,” Computers & Industrial Engineering, Vol.
7, pp. 37 – 58., 2014.
30. A. Jayant, P. Gupta, S.K. Garg, M. Khan, “TOPSIS-AHP Based Approach for Selection of Reverse Logistics Service Provider: A Case
Study of Mobile Phone Industry”, Procedia Engineering, vol. 97, pp.
31. A. Sanayei, S.F. Mousavi, A. Yazdankhah, “’Group decision making
process for supplier selection with VIKOR under fuzzy environment”,
Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 37, pp. 24–30., 2010.
32. C. Franke, B. Basdere, M. Ciupek, S. Seliger, “Remanufacturing of
Mobile Phones—Capacity, Program and Facility Adaptation Planning”,
Omega, vol. 34, pp. 562–570., 2006.
33. C.L. Chang, C.H. Hsu, “Multi-criteria analysis via the VIKOR method
for prioritizing land-use restraint strategies in the Tseng–Wen reservoir watershed,” Journal of Environmental Management, vol. 90, pp.
34. E. Triantaphyllou, “Multi-criteria Decision Making Methods: a Comparative Study”, Kluwer Academic Publishers., 2000.
35. G. Kannan, P. Murugesan, Z. Qinghua, K. Devika, “Analysis of third
party reverse logistics provider using interpretive structural modeling,”
Int. J. Production Economics, vol. 140, pp. 204–211., 2012.
36. H. Haleh, A. Hamidi, “A fuzzy MCDM model for allocating orders to
suppliers in a supply chain under uncertainty over a multi-period time
horizon,” Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 38(8), pp. 9076–9083.,
37. J.J.H. Liou, C.Y. Tsai, R.H. Lin, G.H. Tzeng, “A modified VIKOR multiple
criteria decision method for improving domestic airlines service quality,”
Journal of Air Transport Management, pp. 1–5., 2010.
38. J.M. Merigó, “Fuzzy multi-person decision making with fuzzy probabilistic aggregation operators”, Int. J. Fuzzy Syst, vol. 13, pp. 163–174.,
39. L.Y. Chen, T.C. Wang, “optimizing partners’ choice in IS/IT outsourcing
Projects: The strategic decision of fuzzy VIKOR,” International Journal
of Production Economics, vol. 120, pp. 233–242., 2009.
40. M.K. Sayadi, M. Heydari, K. Shahanaghi, “Extension of VIKOR method
for Decision making problem with interval numbers”, Applied Mathematical Modeling, vol. 33, pp. 2257–2262., 2009.
41. S. Opricovic, “Multicriteria optimization of civil engineering systems
(in Serbian, Visekriterijumska optimizacija sistema u gradjevinarstvu)”,
Belgrade: Faculty of Civil Engineering., 1998.
42. S. Opricovic, G.H. Tzeng, “Extended VIKOR method in comparison
with outranking methods”, European Journal of Operational Research,
vol. 178, pp. 514–529., 2007.
43. S. Opricovic, “Fuzzy VIKOR with an application to water resources
planning”, Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 38, pp. 12983–12990.,
44. T. Efendigil, S. Önüt, E. Kongar, “A holistic approach for selecting a
third-party reverse logistics provider in the presence of vagueness”,
Computers and Industrial Engineering, Vol. 54, pp. 269–287., 2008.
45. T.L. Saaty, “The Analytic Hierarchy Process”, McGraw-Hill, New York.,
46. T. Kaya, C. Kahraman , “Multicriteria renewable energy planning using
an integrated fuzzy VIKOR & AHP methodology: The case of Istanbul”,
energy, pp. 1–11., 2010.
47. W.E. Yang, J.Q. Wang, X.F. Wang, “An outranking method for multicriteria decision making with duplex linguistic information”, Fuzzy Set
Syst, vol. 198, pp. 20–33., 2012.
48. Y. Deng, F.T.X. Chan, “A new fuzzy dempster MCDM method and its
application in supplier selection”, Expert Systems with Applications, vol.
38, pp. 9854–9861., 2011.
49. A. Kumar, B. Sah, A. R. Singh, Y. Deng, X. He, P. Kumar, R.C. Bansal,
“A review of multi criteria decision making (MCDM) towards sustainable
renewable energy developmen”t, Renewable and Sustainable Energy
Reviews, vol. 69, pp. 596-609, 2017.
50. B. Haddad, A. Liazid, P. Ferreira, “A multi-criteria approach to rank
renewables for the Algerian electricity system”, Renewable Energy, vol.
107, pp. 462-472., 2017.
51. T. Kaya, C. Kahraman, “Multicriteria decision making in energy planning
using a modified fuzzy TOPSIS methodology”, Expert Systems with
Applications, vol. 38, pp. 6577-6585., 2011.
52. H.A. Garni, A. Kassem, A. Awasthi, D. Komljenovic, K. Al-Haddad, “A
multi-criteria decision making approach for evaluating renewable power
generation sources in Saudi Arabia”, Sustainable Energy Technologies
and Assessments, vol. 16, pp. 137-150., 2016.
53. Y. Wu, C. Xu, T. Zhang, “Evaluation of renewable power sources using
a fuzzy MCDM based on cumulative prospect theory: A case in China”,
Energy, vol. 147, pp. 1227-1239., 2018.
54. Y. Wu, L. Li, Z. Song, X. Lin, “Risk assessment on offshore photovoltaic power generation projects in China based on a fuzzy analysis
framework”, Journal of Cleaner Production, vol. 215, pp. 46-62., 2019.
55. Y. Wu, C. Xu, Y. Ke, K. Chen, X. Sun, “An intuitionistic fuzzy multicriteria framework for large-scale rooftop PV project portfolio selection:
Case study in Zhejiang, China”, Energy, vol. 143, pp. 295-309., 2018.
56. Y. Wu, K. Chen, B. Zeng, M. Yang, L. Li, H. Zhang, “A cloud decision
framework in pure 2-tuple linguistic setting and its application for lowspeed wind farm site selection”, Journal of Cleaner Production, vol.
142, Pages 2154-2165., 2017.
57. S. Malkawi, M. Al-Nimr, D. Azizi, “A multi-criteria optimization analysis
for Jordan’s energy mix”, Energy, vol. 127, pp. 680-696., 2017.
58. Y. Wu, C. Xu, L. Li, Y. Wang, K. Chen, R. Xu, “A risk assessment
framework of PPP waste-to-energy incineration projects in China under
2-dimension linguistic environment”, Journal of Cleaner Production, vol.
183, pp. 602-617., 2018.
59. Y. Wu, J. Wang, S. Ji, Z. Song, Y. Ke, “Optimal investment selection of
industrial and commercial rooftop distributed PV project based on combination weights and cloud-TODIM model from SMEs’ perspectives”,
Journal of Cleaner Production, vol. 234, pp. 534-548., 2019.
60. N. Norouzi, M. Fani, “The Impacts of the Epidemics on the Petroleum
and Electricity Demand: A Case Study Novel Corona Virus for China”,
Journal of Energy Management and Technology, vol. 4, pp. 36-48.,
61. J. Luo, N. Duan, F. Xu, L. Jiang, C. Zhang, W. Ye, “System-level analysis
of the generation and distribution for Pb, Cu, and Ag in the process
network of zinc hydrometallurgy: Implications for sustainability”, Journal
of Cleaner Production, vol. 234, pp. 755-766., 2019.
62. X. Wang, Y. Qin, W. Yang, S. Yuan, K.S. Chin, “Multi-objective optimal
allocation of sediment resources based on the subjective trade-off
rate method”, Journal of Cleaner Production, vol. 234, pp. 1059-1071.,
63. . Konist, O. Järvik, H. Pikkor, D. Neshumayev, T. Pihu, “Utilization of
pyrolytic wastewater in oil shale fired CFBC boiler”, Journal of Cleaner
Production, vol. 234, pp. 487-493., 2019.
64. N. Norouzi, “The The Iran of the Next Two Decades, A Scenario Planning Approach Over the Iranian Gas and Oil Industries by 2035”, Majlesi
Journal of Energy Management, vol. 8., 2019.
65. P. Su, J. Zhang, Y. Li, “Solidification/stabilization of stainless steel
pickling residue with aluminum potassium sulfate amended fly ash”,
Journal of Cleaner Production, vol. 234, pp. 400-409., 2019.
66. Y. Zhu, X. Yan, X. Kong, Q. Tong, Y. Li, G. Huang, Y. Li, “Industry-
environment system management based on an uncertain Gaussian
diffusion optimization model for coal-dependent cities in ecologically
fragile areas”, Journal of Cleaner Production, vol. 234, pp. 832-857.,
67. L. Liu, S. Liu, S.B. Mishra, L. Sheng, “An easily applicable and recyclable Fenton-like catalyst produced without wastewater emission and
its performance evaluation”, Journal of Cleaner Production, vol. 234,
pp. 653-659., 2019.