1. C. Monteiro, I.J. Ramirez-Rosado, L. Alfredo Fernandez-Jimenez, and M. Ribeiro, “New probabilistic price forecasting models: Application to the Iberian electricity market,” International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, vol. 103, pp. 483–496, 2018.
2. T.M. Mitchell, “Machine learning,” Burr Ridge, IL: McGraw Hill, vol. 45, p. 37, 1997.
3. S. Haykin, “Neural networks, a comprehensive foundation,” Prentice Hall; 2 edition, vol. 91, p. 103176, 1994.
4. A.J. Conejo, J. Contreras, R. Espínola, and M.A. Plazas, “Forecasting electricity prices for a day-ahead pool-based electric energy market,” International Journal of Forecasting, vol. 21, pp. 435-462, 2005.
5. S. Bordignon, D.W. Bunn, F. Lisi, and F. Nan, “Combining day-ahead forecasts for British electricity prices,” Energy Economics, vol. 35, pp. 88-103, 2013.
6. T. Jonsson, P. Pinson, H.A. Nielsen, H. Madsen, and T.S. Nielsen, “Forecasting electricity spot prices accounting for wind power predictions,” IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, vol. 4, pp. 210-218, 2013.
7. Y. Dong, J. Wang, H. Jiang, and J. Wu, “Short-term electricity price forecast based on the improved hybrid model,” Energy Conversion and Management, vol. 52, pp. 2987-2995, 2011.
8. Z. Tan, J. Zhang, J. Wang, and J. Xu, “Day-ahead electricity price forecasting using wavelet transform combined with ARIMA and GARCH models,” Applied Energy, vol. 87, pp. 3606-3610, 2010.
9. H.Y. Yamin, S.M. Shahidehpour, and Z. Li, “Adaptive short-term electricity price forecasting using artificial neural networks in the restructured power markets,” International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, vol. 26, pp. 571-581, 2004.
10. W.M. Lin, H.J. Gow, and M.T. Tsai, “Electricity price forecasting using enhanced probability neural network,” Energy Conversion and Management, vol. 51, pp. 2707-2714, 2010.
11. N. Amjady, “Day-ahead price forecasting of electricity markets by a new fuzzy neural network,” IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 21, pp. 887-896, 2006.
12. H. Chitsaz, P. Zamani-Dehkordi, H. Zareipour, and P.P. Parikh, “Electricity price forecasting for operational scheduling of behind-the-meter storage systems,” IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, vol. 9, pp. 6612-6622, 2018.
13. A. Pourdaryaei, H. Mokhlis, H.A. Illias, S.H.A. Kaboli, S. Ahmad, and S.P. Ang, “Hybrid ANN and artificial cooperative search algorithm to forecast short-term electricity price in de-regulated electricity market,” IEEE Access, vol. 7, pp. 125369-125386, 2019.
14. J. Zhang, Z. Tan, and Y.Wei, “An adaptive hybrid model for short term electricity price forecasting,” Applied Energy, vol. 258, p. 114087, 2020.
15. J.L. Zhang, Y.J. Zhang, D.Z. Li, Z.F. Tan, and J.F. Ji, “Forecasting dayahead electricity prices using a new integrated model,” International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, vol. 105, pp. 541-548, 2019.
16. A. Mirakyan, M. Meyer-Renschhausen, and A. Koch, “Composite forecasting approach, application for next-day electricity price forecasting,” Energy Economics, vol. 66, pp. 228-237, 2017.
17. F. Ziel and R. Steinert, “Probabilistic mid- and long-term electricity price forecasting,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 94, pp. 251-266, 2018.
18. D.O. Afanasyev and E.A. Fedorova, “On the impact of outlier filtering on the electricity price forecasting accuracy,” Applied Energy, vol. 236, pp. 196-210, 2019.
19. T. Windler, J. Busse, and J. Rieck, “One month-ahead electricity price forecasting in the context of production planning,” Journal of Cleaner Production, vol. 238, p. 117910, 2019.
20. K. Hubicka, G. Marcjasz, and R. Weron, “A note on averaging dayahead electricity price forecasts across calibration windows,” IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, vol. 10, pp. 321-323, 2019.
21. W. Yang, J. Wang, T. Niu, and P. Du, “A hybrid forecasting system based on a dual decomposition strategy and multi-objective optimization for electricity price forecasting,” Applied Energy, vol. 235, pp. 1205-1225, 2019.
22. D.H. Vu, K.M. Muttaqi, A.P. Agalgaonkar, and A. Bouzerdoum, “Shortterm forecasting of electricity spot prices containing random spikes using a time-varying autoregressive model combined with Kernel regression,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, vol. 15, 23. H.F. Yang and Y.P.P. Chen, “Representation learning with extreme learning machines and empirical mode decomposition for wind speed forecasting methods,” Artificial Intelligence, vol. 91, p. 103176, 2019.
24. H. Xu, M. Wang, S. Jiang, and W. Yang, “Carbon price forecasting with complex network and extreme learning machine,” Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, vol. 91, p. 122830, 2019.
25. Y.P. Zhao, G. Huang, Q.K. Hu, J.F. Tan, J.J. Wang, and Z. Yang, “Soft extreme learning machine for fault detection of aircraft engine,” Aerospace Science and Technology, vol. 91, pp. 70-81.
26. X.B. Wang, X. Zhang, Z. Li, and J. Wu, “Ensemble extreme learning machines for compound-fault diagnosis of rotating machinery,” KnowledgeBased Systems, vol. 9, p. 105012, 2019.
27. F. Zhang, K. Sun, and X. Wu, “A novel variable selection algorithm for multi-layer perceptron with elastic net,” Neurocomputing, vol. 361, pp. 110-118, 2019.
28. K. Bhattacharjee and M. Pant, “Hybrid particle swarm optimizationgenetic algorithm trained multi-layer perceptron for classification of human glioma from molecular brain neoplasia data,” Cognitive Systems Research, vol. 58, pp. 173-194, 2019.
29. G.B. Huang, Q.Y. Zhu, and C.K. Siew, “Extreme learning machine: Theory and applications,” Neurocomputing, vol. 70, pp. 489-501, 2006.
30. NY ISO, [Online], Available at: "http://www.nyiso.com.